Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MARK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MARK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.25% of US stocks.
- MARK's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MARK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
MARK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.5, Remark Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.44% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MARK has reported earnings growth of -503.87%, putting it ahead of merely 4.02% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that MARK's revenue has grown 155.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.92% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Remark Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRCH, AYX, YEXT, WRAP, and FUBO.
- MARK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Remark Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.remarkholdings.com.
MARK Valuation Summary
- MARK's price/sales ratio is 8.3; this is 52.29% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 222 months, MARK's price/sales ratio has gone up 7.
- Over the past 222 months, MARK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 79.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MARK.
MARK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -131.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -92.6%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -70.65%.
The table below shows MARK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MARK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MARK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.46% of graded US stocks.
- MARK's asset turnover comes in at 1.141 -- ranking 3rd of 64 Communication stocks.
- SBGI, NXST, and VIAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MARK.
The table below shows MARK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$6.70|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.51||Avg. volume||2,094,912|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||49.52M|
Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK) Company Bio
Remark Holdings, Inc. owns, operates, and acquires digital media properties across multiple verticals that deliver content worldwide. The company leverages its digital media assets to target the Millennial demographic, which provides it with access to markets. The company was formerly known as HSW International, Inc. and changed its name to Remark Media, Inc. in January 2012. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MARK Latest Social Stream
View Full MARK Social Stream
Latest MARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Remark Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MARK as an investment opportunity.
Remark Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK) Stock Falling -2.67% Over A Month – Any Room For Its Value To Rise?
Remark Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MARK)’s traded shares stood at 1.54 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 3.41. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $0.94, to imply a decrease of -1.13% or -$0.01 in intraday trading. The MARK share’s 52-week high remains $6.70, putting it -612.77% down since that … Remark Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK) Stock Falling -2.67% Over A Month – Any Room For Its Value To Rise? Read More »
Glens Falls, NY, based Investment company Arrow Financial Corp (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core MSCI International Developed Markets , PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, Caterpillar Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Activision Blizzard Inc, sells Netflix Inc, iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Lockheed Martin Corp, Gilead Sciences Inc, Goldman Sachs Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Arrow Financial Corp.
Investment company Disciplined Investments, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys JB Hunt Transport Services Inc, iShares Commodities Select Strategy ETF, iShares U.S.
Remark Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:MARK) traded at $1.05 at last check on Tuesday, December 21, made an upward move of 3.09% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $1.02 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 2.98 with the days price range being $1.00 $1.04. The company Take A Look At This Remark Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK) Analysis Before You Invest Read More »
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARK) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 10,110,000 shares, a decrease of 21.5% from the November 15th total of 12,880,000 shares. Approximately 10.8% of the companys shares are short sold. Based on an average 
MARK Price Returns