Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MARK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MARK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MARK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MARK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.19% of US stocks).
MARK Stock Summary
- Remark Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.27% of US listed stocks.
- MARK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.66% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MARK's revenue has grown 232.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.03% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Remark Holdings Inc are IDXG, PROG, VTVT, AGE, and AINC.
- MARK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Remark Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.remarkholdings.com.
MARK Valuation Summary
- MARK's price/sales ratio is 10; this is 88.68% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 220 months, MARK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 85.9.
- MARK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 86.4 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MARK.
MARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.26||52-week high||$4.72|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.96|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||2,955,885|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.00||Market Cap||125.90M|
Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK) Company Bio
Remark Holdings, Inc. owns, operates, and acquires digital media properties across multiple verticals that deliver content worldwide. The company leverages its digital media assets to target the Millennial demographic, which provides it with access to markets. The company was formerly known as HSW International, Inc. and changed its name to Remark Media, Inc. in January 2012. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MARK Latest Social Stream
View Full MARK Social Stream
Latest MARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Remark Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MARK as an investment opportunity.
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK), a diversified global technology company with leading artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions and digital media properties, today announced that its KanKan AI business has installed its Smart Campus system in more than 200 elementary and secondary schools in China. The system allows for seamless attendance management, epidemic prevention and control, energy management, campus access control, and notification of risky behaviors.
These four penny stocks could get a huge boost from the success of the underlying companies' AI systems going forward.
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK), a diversified global technology company with leading artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions and digital media properties, today announced the adjournment of its special shareholder meeting until Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET, to provide additional time to solicit votes to reach a quorum and conduct business.
Remark Holdings (MARK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK), a diversified global technology company with leading artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions and digital media properties, today announced the company's conference call to review financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended March 31, 2021 will be held on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time. In addition to first quarter 2021 financial results, management will provide an update on the company's AI businesses in Asia and the United States, and progress made across its AI platform.
MARK Price Returns