Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK): Price and Financial Metrics
MARK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MARK is -3.79 -- better than only 3.25% of US stocks.
- MARK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Remark Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LC, QUOT, LEAF, NEPT, and EGHT.
- MARK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Remark Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.remarkholdings.com.
MARK Stock Price Chart More Charts
MARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$3.23|
|Prev. close||$0.57||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||301,092|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.10||Market Cap||25.37M|
Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK) Company Bio
Remark Holdings, Inc. owns, operates, and acquires digital media properties across multiple verticals that deliver content worldwide. The company leverages its digital media assets to target the Millennial demographic, which provides it with access to markets. The company was formerly known as HSW International, Inc. and changed its name to Remark Media, Inc. in January 2012. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.