Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK): Price and Financial Metrics
MARK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.48||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||799,709|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.16||Market Cap||8.79M|
MARK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MARK POWR Grades
- MARK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MARK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MARK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.19% of US stocks).
MARK Stock Summary
- REMARK HOLDINGS INC's market capitalization of $9,716,026 is ahead of only 5.68% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.02, REMARK HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.59% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MARK has reported earnings growth of -1,335.95%, putting it ahead of merely 1.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to REMARK HOLDINGS INC are WFRD, DGLY, OPTN, IMPL, and CYAN.
- MARK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REMARK HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.remarkholdings.com.
MARK Valuation Summary
- MARK's price/earnings ratio is -0.3; this is 101.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MARK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MARK.
MARK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -92.02%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 15.09%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -82.78%.
The table below shows MARK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MARK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MARK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.46% of graded US stocks.
- MARK's asset turnover comes in at 1.141 -- ranking 3rd of 64 Communication stocks.
- SBGI, NXST, and VIAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MARK.
The table below shows MARK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK) Company Bio
Remark Holdings, Inc. owns, operates, and acquires digital media properties across multiple verticals that deliver content worldwide. The company leverages its digital media assets to target the Millennial demographic, which provides it with access to markets. The company was formerly known as HSW International, Inc. and changed its name to Remark Media, Inc. in January 2012. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MARK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MARK Latest Social Stream
View Full MARK Social Stream
Latest MARK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REMARK HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MARK as an investment opportunity.
Artificial intelligence is here to stay, and as FOMO sets in, investors are flocking to little-known AI stocks. However, that doesn’t mean investors aren’t becoming weary and even skeptical about the way different companies are touting their use of AI. For example, since Palantir (NYSE:PLTR) reported earnings in early August, the stock is down 13%. One reason is that analysts are taking a “show us, don’t tell us” approach to the company’s plans to monetize AI. This is likely to become a theme fo
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MARK) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 14, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the Remark Holdings Fiscal Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results Earnings Call. All participants will be in listen-only mode. [Operator Instructions] After today’s presentation there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note that this event is […]
Q2 2023 Remark Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Remark Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARK), a diversified global technology company with leading artificial intelligence ("AI") solutions and digital video analytics, today announced its financial results for its second quarter fiscal 2023 ended June 30, 2023. For complete details of the consolidated financial statements and accompanying management's discussion and analysis, please see Remark's filings with the SEC (www.sec.gov).
These top three AI penny stocks offer immense upside ahead, potentially becoming future market leaders amid a $15.7 trillion projection.
MARK Price Returns