Masimo Corporation (MASI): Price and Financial Metrics
MASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.41||52-week high||$198.00|
|Prev. close||$97.03||52-week low||$95.31|
|Day high||$97.65||Avg. volume||598,489|
|50-day MA||$112.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$153.70||Market Cap||5.04B|
MASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MASI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MASI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MASI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MASI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.42% of US stocks).
MASI Stock Summary
- MASI's current price/earnings ratio is 45.52, which is higher than 86.53% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MASIMO CORP is higher than 98.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that MASI's revenue has grown 45.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MASIMO CORP are MOG.A, ULBI, GNRC, NSSC, and FEIM.
- MASI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MASIMO CORP's official web site, go to www.masimo.com.
MASI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MASI's price/earnings ratio is 66.97% higher, now standing at 45.5.
- MASI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.1 over the prior 196 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MASI.
MASI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.52%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.48%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.42%.
The table below shows MASI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MASI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MASI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.45% of graded US stocks.
- MASI's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 51st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BLFS, NVNO, and ZYXI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MASI.
The table below shows MASI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Masimo Corporation (MASI) Company Bio
Masimo Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive monitoring technologies worldwide. The Company's core business is measure-through-motion and low-perfusion pulse oximetry monitoring, known as Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (SET) pulse oximetry. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Irvine, California.
MASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MASI Latest Social Stream
View Full MASI Social Stream
Latest MASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASIMO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MASI as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., September 07, 2023--Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) today announced that its management will participate in the Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference on Friday, September 8, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time. A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Masimo website at www.masimo.com. A replay of the webcast will be available following the live presentation.
Masimo's (MASI) latest deal with FMOLHS is expected to enhance patient safety and improve patient outcomes.
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System and Masimo Sign Multi-year, System-wide Monitoring Agreement
IRVINE, Calif., August 31, 2023--The 10-hospital Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System is adopting multiple Masimo technologies.
The latest U.S. availability of Masimo's (MASI) Stork smart home baby monitoring system is likely to provide a continuous and accurate view of babies' health data.
IRVINE, Calif., August 23, 2023--The Masimo Stork™ smart home baby monitoring system is now available in the U.S. for purchase online and on shelves at major and specialty retailers.
MASI Price Returns