Masimo Corporation (MASI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MASI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MASI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.61% of US stocks.
- MASI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- MASI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MASI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,348.2, Masimo Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.71% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MASI is currently 53.42, higher than 91.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Masimo Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.3% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Masimo Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLP, FDS, TDY, NIU, and ROCK.
- Visit MASI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.masimo.com.
MASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.33||52-week high||$284.86|
|Prev. close||$223.48||52-week low||$203.81|
|Day high||$226.22||Avg. volume||330,294|
|50-day MA||$234.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$241.47||Market Cap||12.17B|
Masimo Corporation (MASI) Company Bio
Masimo Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive monitoring technologies worldwide. The Company's core business is measure-through-motion and low-perfusion pulse oximetry monitoring, known as Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (SET) pulse oximetry. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Irvine, California.
MASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MASI Latest Social Stream
View Full MASI Social Stream
Latest MASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Masimo Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MASI as an investment opportunity.
Study Investigates the Ability of Masimo PVi® to Predict Preload Responsiveness in Patients On Nasal High-Flow Therapy
Masimo announced the findings of the first study to evaluate the utility of PVi® on patients treated with nasal high-flow therapy.
The following slide deck was published by Masimo Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Masimo Corporation (MASI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 26, 2021, 16:30 PM ET Company Participants Eli Kammerman - Vice President of Business Development and Investor Relations Joe Kiani - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Micah Young - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Lawrence Keusch...
Masimo (MASI) continues to gain from its key Product segment, which makes a solid progress in Q1.
MASI earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
MASI Price Returns