Masimo Corporation (MASI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MASI POWR Grades
- MASI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MASI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- MASI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.65% of US stocks).
MASI Stock Summary
- MASI's current price/earnings ratio is 62.95, which is higher than 91.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MASIMO CORP is higher than 98.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MASIMO CORP comes in at 64.29%, a number that bests 88.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASIMO CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LOGI, QGEN, ITT, APDN, and DCBO.
- Visit MASI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.masimo.com.
MASI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MASI's price/sales ratio is 131.58% higher, now standing at 4.4.
- MASI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 190 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MASI.
MASI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.52%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.48%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.42%.
The table below shows MASI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MASI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MASI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.45% of graded US stocks.
- MASI's asset turnover comes in at 0.714 -- ranking 51st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BLFS, NVNO, and ZYXI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MASI.
The table below shows MASI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MASI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MASI, see our MASI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$298.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.56 (Moderate Buy)|
MASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.83||52-week high||$184.96|
|Prev. close||$174.72||52-week low||$108.89|
|Day high||$176.94||Avg. volume||362,358|
|50-day MA||$168.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.04||Market Cap||9.25B|
Masimo Corporation (MASI) Company Bio
Masimo Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive monitoring technologies worldwide. The Company's core business is measure-through-motion and low-perfusion pulse oximetry monitoring, known as Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (SET) pulse oximetry. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MASI Latest Social Stream
View Full MASI Social Stream
Latest MASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASIMO CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MASI as an investment opportunity.
Masimo (MASI) PVi Achieves Acceptable Fluid Response in Study
Masimo (MASI) PVi helps clinicians reliably predict fluid responsiveness in young neurosurgical patients.
European Society of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care (ESAIC) Recommends Noninvasive, Continuous Hemoglobin Monitoring
NEUCHATEL, Switzerland, March 15, 2023--Updated ESAIC guidelines recommend noninvasive, continuous hemoglobin monitoring to help clinicians manage perioperative bleeding.
New Study Finds That Masimo PVi® Reliably Predicted Fluid Responsiveness in Young Children Undergoing Neurosurgery
NEUCHATEL, Switzerland, March 09, 2023--A new study found that Masimo PVi® performed reliably as a predictor of fluid responsiveness in young children undergoing neurosurgery.
Masimo and Temple Health Form Innovation Collaboration with Focus on Hospital Automation and Telehealth Initiatives
IRVINE, Calif. & PHILADELPHIA, March 07, 2023--Masimo and Temple Health are entering into a strategic innovation collaboration focused on hospital automation and telehealth.
New Study Evaluates the Use of Masimo PVi® As an Indicator of Fluid Responsiveness to Guide Goal-Directed Fluid Therapy in Adult Neurosurgical Patients
NEUCHATEL, Switzerland, March 06, 2023--A study has found that noninvasive Masimo PVi® was as effective in guiding fluid management in adult neurosurgical patients as invasive SVV.
MASI Price Returns
Continue Researching MASIWant to see what other sources are saying about Masimo Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Masimo Corp (MASI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Masimo Corp (MASI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Masimo Corp (MASI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...