Masimo Corporation (MASI): Price and Financial Metrics
MASI Stock Summary
- MASI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,251.34 -- higher than 95.91% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Masimo Corp is higher than 90.34% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For MASI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Masimo Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TTD, RP, STAA, FICO, and PCTY.
- MASI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masimo Corp's official web site, go to www.masimo.com.
MASI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MASI Price/Volume Stats
Masimo Corporation (MASI) Company Bio
Masimo Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets noninvasive monitoring technologies worldwide. The Company's core business is measure-through-motion and low-perfusion pulse oximetry monitoring, known as Masimo Signal Extraction Technology (SET) pulse oximetry. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Irvine, California.