908 Devices Inc. (MASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MASS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MASS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.28% of US stocks.
- MASS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- MASS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MASS Stock Summary
- 908 DEVICES INC's stock had its IPO on December 18, 2020, making it an older stock than only 9.7% of US equities in our set.
- MASS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MASS is more volatile than 89.2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BASE, SOPH, SSYS, DLB, and TMDX.
- MASS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 908 DEVICES INC's official web site, go to www.908devices.com.
MASS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MASS's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.59% lower, now standing at -2.2.
- Over the past 27 months, MASS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 605.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MASS.
MASS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MASS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42% of graded US stocks.
- MASS's asset turnover comes in at 0.188 -- ranking 66th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MASS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MASS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MASS, see our MASS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.12 (Strong Buy)|
MASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.95||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$6.61||52-week low||$6.38|
|Day high||$7.10||Avg. volume||298,048|
|50-day MA||$9.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.01||Market Cap||222.73M|
908 Devices Inc. (MASS) Company Bio
908 Devices, Inc. develops measurement devices for chemical and biochemical analysis. It develops its products using mass spectrometry technology, an analytical technique for measuring the mass of charged molecules that is used in chemical analysis laboratories for applications, such as safety and security, food science, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, and controlling industrial processes. Its products include desktops and handhelds. The company was founded by Kevin J. Knopp, Miller Scott, Steve Araiza, Andrew Bartfay, Michael Jobin, Christopher D. Brown, and Christopher J. Petty in 2012 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MASS Latest Social Stream
View Full MASS Social Stream
Latest MASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 908 DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MASS as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2022 908 Devices Inc. Earnings Call
Q4 2022 908 Devices Inc. Earnings Call
908 Devices Inc. (MASS) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
908 Devices Inc. (MASS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -40.91% and 1.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
908 Devices Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides 2023 Revenue Outlook
BOSTON, March 07, 2023--908 Devices Inc. (Nasdaq: MASS), a pioneer of purpose-built handheld and desktop devices for chemical and biochemical analysis, today reported financial results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
ViewRay (VRAY) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
ViewRay (VRAY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.25% and 0.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
908 Devices to Participate in the Cowen 43rd Annual Healthcare Conference
BOSTON, February 21, 2023--908 Devices Inc., (Nasdaq: MASS) a pioneer of handheld and desktop devices for chemical and biochemical analysis, today announced it will participate in the upcoming Cowen 43rd Annual Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA.
MASS Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...