908 Devices Inc. (MASS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MASS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MASS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.79% of US stocks.
- MASS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- MASS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
MASS Stock Summary
- MASS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 262.13 -- higher than 90.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MASS's went public 1.97 years ago, making it older than merely 9.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- 908 DEVICES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 908 DEVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BASE, SERA, LVOX, SOPH, and CNTG.
- Visit MASS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.908devices.com.
MASS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MASS's price/sales ratio is 20.83% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 24 months, MASS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 603.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MASS.
MASS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MASS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42% of graded US stocks.
- MASS's asset turnover comes in at 0.188 -- ranking 66th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MASS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MASS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MASS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.30||52-week high||$27.21|
|Prev. close||$8.83||52-week low||$8.26|
|Day high||$9.35||Avg. volume||311,063|
|50-day MA||$13.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.95||Market Cap||262.20M|
908 Devices Inc. (MASS) Company Bio
908 Devices, Inc. develops measurement devices for chemical and biochemical analysis. It develops its products using mass spectrometry technology, an analytical technique for measuring the mass of charged molecules that is used in chemical analysis laboratories for applications, such as safety and security, food science, biotechnology, clinical diagnostics, and controlling industrial processes. Its products include desktops and handhelds. The company was founded by Kevin J. Knopp, Miller Scott, Steve Araiza, Andrew Bartfay, Michael Jobin, Christopher D. Brown, and Christopher J. Petty in 2012 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MASS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MASS Latest Social Stream
View Full MASS Social Stream
Latest MASS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 908 DEVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MASS as an investment opportunity.
MX908 Device Enables Correctional Facility Personnel to Quickly Identify Illegal Drugs in Incoming Mail
BOSTON, December 07, 2022--The MX908 handheld device from 908 Devices identifies trace amounts of illegal drugs in incoming mail at several U.S. correctional facilities.
908 Devices ( NASDAQ:MASS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$15.8m (up 26% from 3Q 2021...
SVB Securities analyst Puneet Souda maintained a Buy rating on 908 Devices (MASS - Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $12.48.According to TipRanks, Souda is an analyst with an average return of -9.4% and a 41.40% success rate. Souda covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Illumina, Olink Holding, and Agilent.908 Devices has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $25.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>Based on 908 Devices' latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $11.
What happened Shares of 908 Devices (NASDAQ: MASS) were down 19% as of 11 a.m. ET on Monday. The steep decline came after the maker of handheld and desktop mass spec devices for chemical and biomolecular analysis announced its third-quarter results earlier in the morning.
908 Devices Inc. (MASS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.09% and 0.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MASS Price Returns