MediaAlpha Inc. (MAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.18% of US stocks.
- MAX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MAX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.74% of US stocks).
MAX Stock Summary
- MEDIAALPHA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.98% of US listed stocks.
- MAX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MEDIAALPHA INC comes in at -26.3%, a number that bests just 6.99% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MEDIAALPHA INC are CHRA, RDHL, KFS, DELL, and WEJO.
- MAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEDIAALPHA INC's official web site, go to www.mediaalpha.com.
MAX Valuation Summary
- MAX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 34.78% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 25 months, MAX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 128.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAX.
MAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.75% of graded US stocks.
- MAX's asset turnover comes in at 3.272 -- ranking 1st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.31||52-week high||$17.26|
|Prev. close||$11.36||52-week low||$7.59|
|Day high||$11.38||Avg. volume||218,978|
|50-day MA||$11.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.52||Market Cap||704.39M|
MediaAlpha Inc. (MAX) Company Bio
MediaAlpha, Inc. is a marketing technology company that helps insurance carriers and distributors target and acquire customers more efficiently and at greater scale through technology and data science. It operates a technology platform which brings insurance carriers and consumers together through a real-time, transparent, and results-driven ecosystem. The company was founded by Steven Yi, Eugene Nonko, and Ambrose Wang on July 9, 2020 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAX Latest Social Stream
View Full MAX Social Stream
Latest MAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDIAALPHA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAX as an investment opportunity.
MediaAlpha, Inc. ( NYSE:MAX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
MediaAlpha, Inc. (MAX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.25% and 9.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOS ANGELES, November 03, 2022--MediaAlpha, Inc. (NYSE: MAX), today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of MediaAlpha, Inc. ( NYSE:MAX ) by taking the...
LOS ANGELES, October 11, 2022--MediaAlpha, Inc. (NYSE: MAX), today announced that it will release third quarter 2022 financial results on Thursday, November 3, 2022 after market close. The company will host a Q&A conference call to discuss these results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
MAX Price Returns