MediaAlpha Inc. (MAX): Price and Financial Metrics
MAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.90||52-week high||$17.01|
|Prev. close||$8.65||52-week low||$5.08|
|Day high||$8.91||Avg. volume||276,542|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.93||Market Cap||565.38M|
MAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MAX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.87% of US stocks.
- MAX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MAX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MAX Stock Summary
- MEDIAALPHA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.8% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -35.5 for MEDIAALPHA INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MEDIAALPHA INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,090.11%; that's higher than merely 1.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MEDIAALPHA INC are MVST, GMVD, LGND, XM, and MTTR.
- MAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEDIAALPHA INC's official web site, go to www.mediaalpha.com.
MAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MAX's price/sales ratio is 57.69% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 31 months, MAX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 112.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAX.
MAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.75% of graded US stocks.
- MAX's asset turnover comes in at 3.272 -- ranking 1st of 133 Insurance stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MAX, see our MAX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$43.14||Average Broker Recommendation||1.44 (Moderate Buy)|
MediaAlpha Inc. (MAX) Company Bio
MediaAlpha, Inc. is a marketing technology company that helps insurance carriers and distributors target and acquire customers more efficiently and at greater scale through technology and data science. It operates a technology platform which brings insurance carriers and consumers together through a real-time, transparent, and results-driven ecosystem. The company was founded by Steven Yi, Eugene Nonko, and Ambrose Wang on July 9, 2020 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAX Latest Social Stream
View Full MAX Social Stream
Latest MAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDIAALPHA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAX as an investment opportunity.
News Flash: 8 Analysts Think MediaAlpha, Inc. (NYSE:MAX) Earnings Are Under Threat
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for MediaAlpha, Inc. ( NYSE:MAX ), with the analysts making...
What Is MediaAlpha, Inc.'s (NYSE:MAX) Share Price Doing?
MediaAlpha, Inc. ( NYSE:MAX ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Q1 2023 Mediaalpha Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Mediaalpha Inc Earnings Call
MediaAlpha, Inc. (MAX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
MediaAlpha, Inc. (MAX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MediaAlpha Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
LOS ANGELES, May 04, 2023--MediaAlpha, Inc. (NYSE: MAX) today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
MAX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...