Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAXR POWR Grades
- MAXR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.43% of US stocks.
- MAXR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MAXR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.09% of US stocks).
MAXR Stock Summary
- MAXR's went public 3.7 years ago, making it older than merely 12.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MAXR's current price/earnings ratio is 9.68, which is higher than only 16.23% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Maxar Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Maxar Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RXT, CEQP, SLCA, MD, and TGNA.
- Visit MAXR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.maxar.com.
MAXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.99||52-week high||$58.75|
|Prev. close||$35.97||52-week low||$14.94|
|Day high||$41.84||Avg. volume||1,549,159|
|50-day MA||$34.52||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$34.95||Market Cap||2.87B|
Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Company Bio
Maxar Technologies Ltd., a communications and information company, provides operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Communications, and Surveillance and Intelligence. The company was formerly known as MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. and changed its name to Maxar Technologies Ltd. in October 2017. Maxar Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1969 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
MAXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAXR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAXR Social Stream
Latest MAXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maxar Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAXR as an investment opportunity.
SpaceX continues to mark new milestones as a private company, and that has spurred investors' appetites for publicly traded space stocks.
The defense industry produces modern weaponry, including combat vehicles, ships, bombers, and fighter jets. Companies in the industry also offer cybersecurity, information technology (IT), analytics, robotics, and intelligence systems. Its primary customer is the U.S. government, but it also sells its products and services to foreign governments and law enforcement agencies.
Over 100 years ago, two scientists won the Nobel Prize for their breakthrough. Today, it could play a pivotal role in a potential hydrogen EV revolution. Here’s how to play it
Maxar Technologies (NYSE:MAXR) (TSX:MAXR), a trusted partner and innovator in Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure, today announced that members of senior management will present at the following upcoming investor conference:
On CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime Report," Jim Lebenthal said he is a very big believer in the aerospace and defense sector. He said he doesn't know Maxar Technologies Inc (NYSE: MAXR ) and he advised his viewer to do the research, but he is worried about the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
MAXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|