Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAXR POWR Grades
- MAXR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MAXR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- MAXR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MAXR Stock Summary
- Maxar Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on October 6, 2017, making it an older stock than just 13.7% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 360.31, Maxar Technologies Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MAXR has reported earnings growth of -69.32%, putting it ahead of merely 23.8% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Maxar Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be H, LBTYA, SYNH, WEX, and CLB.
- MAXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maxar Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.maxar.com.
MAXR Valuation Summary
- MAXR's price/earnings ratio is 386.3; this is 890.51% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MAXR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 42 months.
- Over the past 42 months, MAXR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 91.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAXR.
MAXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAXR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.33% of graded US stocks.
- MAXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.394 -- ranking 162nd of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.18||52-week high||$58.75|
|Prev. close||$29.82||52-week low||$21.05|
|Day high||$30.65||Avg. volume||1,351,158|
|50-day MA||$32.01||Dividend yield||0.13%|
|200-day MA||$37.30||Market Cap||2.19B|
Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Company Bio
Maxar Technologies Ltd., a communications and information company, provides operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Communications, and Surveillance and Intelligence. The company was formerly known as MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. and changed its name to Maxar Technologies Ltd. in October 2017. Maxar Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1969 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAXR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAXR Social Stream
Latest MAXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maxar Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAXR as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Maxar Technologies Inc. in conjunction with this event....
These space stocks have the most potential to breakthrough and play a leading role in the fast-growing space industry.
SpaceX continues to mark new milestones as a private company, and that has spurred investors' appetites for publicly traded space stocks.
Home News Science & Astronomy La Place, Louisiana, as seen on Aug. 31, 2021 by Maxar Technologies'' WorldView-2 satellite. (Image credit: ©2021 Maxar Technologies) Hurricane Ida''s trail of destruction is visible from space.Ida made landfall near Port Fourchon, Louisiana, as a Category 4 hurricane on Sunday (Aug. 29), 16 years to the day after Hurricane The post Damage from Hurricane Ida seen from space (satellite photos) appeared first on Shqiperi Gazette .
WESTMINSTER, Colo., September 01, 2021--Maxar Technologies (NYSE:MAXR) (TSX:MAXR), a trusted partner and innovator in Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure, today announced that members of senior management will present at the following upcoming investor conference:
MAXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|