Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAXR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MAXR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.75% of US stocks.
- MAXR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- MAXR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MAXR Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, MAXR has reported earnings growth of -94.56%, putting it ahead of merely 15.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at -9.32%, a number that bests merely 15.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MAXR is more volatile than 91.18% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KORE, VTOL, RSVR, ATI, and PLYA.
- MAXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.maxar.com.
MAXR Valuation Summary
- MAXR's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MAXR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAXR.
MAXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAXR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.01% of graded US stocks.
- MAXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 160th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.12||52-week high||$51.93|
|Prev. close||$50.94||52-week low||$17.51|
|Day high||$51.16||Avg. volume||1,303,662|
|50-day MA||$51.22||Dividend yield||0.08%|
|200-day MA||$33.82||Market Cap||3.82B|
Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Company Bio
Maxar Technologies Ltd., a communications and information company, provides operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Communications, and Surveillance and Intelligence. The company was formerly known as MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. and changed its name to Maxar Technologies Ltd. in October 2017. Maxar Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1969 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAXR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAXR Social Stream
Latest MAXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MAXAR TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAXR as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Maxar (MAXR) Down 1.5% Since Last Earnings Report?
Maxar (MAXR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Maxar Board of Directors Approves Quarterly Dividend
WESTMINSTER, Colo., March 01, 2023--Maxar Technologies (NYSE:MAXR) (TSX:MAXR), provider of comprehensive space solutions and secure, precise, geospatial intelligence, today announced that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly dividend of one cent ($0.01) per share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2023, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2023.
Maxar Awarded Phase 3b of U.S. Army’s One World Terrain Contract
WESTMINSTER, Colo., February 27, 2023--Maxar will deliver 3D global terrain capability and services to support the U.S. Army's fully accessible virtual representation of the Earth.
Maxar (MAXR) Rolls Out New SYNTH3D Digital Twin Solution
SYNTH3D uses Maxar's (MAXR) Vivid imagery basemap and patented artificial intelligence (AI) technology of blackshark.ai.
Maxar (MAXR) Incurs Loss in 2022, Revenues Decline Y/Y
Maxar's (MAXR) performance in 2022 hurt by weakness in Earth Intelligence and Space Infrastructure segments.
MAXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...