Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MAXR POWR Grades
- MAXR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.85% of US stocks.
- MAXR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MAXR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MAXR Stock Summary
- MAXR's went public 4.48 years ago, making it older than merely 16.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MAXR's current price/earnings ratio is 61.08, which is higher than 87.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that MAXR's revenue has grown 2.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 22.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Maxar Technologies Inc are ALEX, SLCA, ACHC, SYNH, and SMHI.
- MAXR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Maxar Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.maxar.com.
MAXR Valuation Summary
- MAXR's price/earnings ratio is 386.3; this is 890.51% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MAXR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 42 months.
- Over the past 42 months, MAXR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 91.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MAXR.
MAXR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MAXR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.01% of graded US stocks.
- MAXR's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 160th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MAXR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MAXR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MAXR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.15||52-week high||$42.59|
|Prev. close||$28.86||52-week low||$22.92|
|Day high||$30.62||Avg. volume||848,943|
|50-day MA||$34.10||Dividend yield||0.14%|
|200-day MA||$30.48||Market Cap||2.22B|
Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Company Bio
Maxar Technologies Ltd., a communications and information company, provides operational solutions to commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Communications, and Surveillance and Intelligence. The company was formerly known as MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Ltd. and changed its name to Maxar Technologies Ltd. in October 2017. Maxar Technologies Ltd. was founded in 1969 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MAXR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MAXR Latest Social Stream
View Full MAXR Social Stream
Latest MAXR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Maxar Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MAXR as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Maxar Technologies Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Maxar Technologies Inc. (MAXR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Jason Gursky - Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Treasurer Daniel Jablonsky - President and Chief Executive Officer Biggs Porter - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Seth Seifman...
Satellite imagery taken on Wednesday showed new deployments in western Russia, many of them within 10 miles (16 kilometers) of the border with Ukraine and less than 50 miles (80 km) from the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, a private U.S. company said. The images released by Maxar Technologies, which has been tracking the buildup of Russian forces for weeks, could not be independently verified by Reuters. Most of the troops and equipment were positioned in smaller unit-sized formations on farm land and along tree lines, Maxar said on Wednesday.
Maxar’s WorldView Legion earth observation satellite fleet will cost more than planned and take longer to put in orbit over the next year, pushing out the expected revenue growth from the new constellation. The Westminster-based company (NYSE: MAXR) on Tuesday revealed that delays, including some caused by the coronavirus variant Omicron surge in late 2021, will push back the first launch of two WorldView Legion satellites by a few weeks this summer, and the company is adding a third rocket launch to complete deploying the six-satellite fleet. The company said the first pair of WorldView Legion satellites is now likely to launch on a SpaceX rocket in June or July, and the remaining four satellites, under construction now, are now slated to launch in two missions three and six months l...
Maxar's (MAXR) fourth-quarter results reflect momentum in the Earth Intelligence segment.
MAXR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|