Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBCN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.35 for Middlefield Banc Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Middlefield Banc Corp's share price is greater than that of only 6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MBCN comes in at 14.12% -- higher than that of 88.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFC, CVLY, GABC, GFED, and OVLY.
- Visit MBCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MBCN's price/earnings ratio is 1.82% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 225 months, MBCN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 225 months, MBCN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBCN.
MBCN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 83.1%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.77%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.59%.
The table below shows MBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.95||52-week high||$30.62|
|Prev. close||$24.63||52-week low||$22.65|
|Day high||$24.95||Avg. volume||6,542|
|50-day MA||$25.29||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$25.04||Market Cap||146.11M|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Middlefield Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Middlefield Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:MBCN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
Middlefield Banc (MBCN) appointed James Heslop II as president and CEO, succeeding Thomas Caldwelll.Heslop, currently executive VP, COO and director of MBCN will assume…
James R. Heslop, II Appointed President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas G. Caldwell to Retire as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director on March 31, 2022 MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today announced the company has appointed James R. Heslop, II as President and Chief Executive Officer, succeeding Thomas G. Caldwell. Mr. Heslop, currently Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and Director of Middlefield Banc Cor
Middlefield Banc (MBCN) declares $0.17/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
Middlefield Banc Corp. Announces 2022 First-Quarter Cash Dividend Payment and Increases Share Repurchase Program
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per common share. The first quarter dividend is payable on March 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on March 4, 2022. The Board also approved additional share repurchase capacity for the Company’s repurchase program (the “Program”). “Strong earnings, asset quality, and capital levels provide us with the financial flexibilit
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|