Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.68||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$26.49||52-week low||$22.09|
|Day high||$27.79||Avg. volume||17,969|
|50-day MA||$25.93||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$27.47||Market Cap||223.90M|
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN POWR Grades
- MBCN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBCN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MBCN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MBCN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.41 for MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 647.67%, MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 97.53% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 5.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP are FBNC, ALRS, INDB, HTBK, and FSBC.
- MBCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's official web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Valuation Summary
- MBCN's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 36.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MBCN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBCN.
MBCN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.64%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -11.27%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 7.77%.
The table below shows MBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBCN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MBCN, see our MBCN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
Middlefield Banc Corp. is Set to Join Russell 3000® Index
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000® Index after the 2023 Russell Indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 26, according to a preliminary list of additions posted May 19. “We are pleased to rejoin the Russell 3000®, which reflects the financial and operating growth we have achieved under our long-term strategic plan,” stated James R. Heslop II, Middlefield’s Chie
Investing in Middlefield Banc (NASDAQ:MBCN) three years ago would have delivered you a 36% gain
Middlefield Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:MBCN ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 21% in the...
Middlefield Banc Corp. Announces 2023 Second-Quarter Cash Dividend Payment
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per common share payable on June 15, 2023, to shareholders of record on June 2, 2023. About Middlefield Banc Corp.Middlefield Banc Corp., headquartered in Middlefield, Ohio, is the Bank holding Company of The Middlefield Banking Company, with total assets of $1.73 billion at March 31, 2023. The Bank operates 21
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.25% and 1.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Middlefield Banc Corp. Reports 2023 First Quarter Financial Results
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, April 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today reported financial results for the 2023 first quarter ended March 31, 2023. 2023 First Quarter Financial Highlights Include (on a year-over-year basis unless noted): Net income increased 27.7% to a quarterly record of $4.9 millionEarnings were $0.60 per diluted share compared to $0.65 per diluted share, reflecting a 38.4% increase in the average diluted shares outstanding related to the Liberty Banc
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MBCNWant to see what other sources are saying about Middlefield Banc Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Middlefield Banc Corp (MBCN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Middlefield Banc Corp (MBCN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Middlefield Banc Corp (MBCN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...