Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBCN POWR Grades
- MBCN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.92% of US stocks.
- MBCN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MBCN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.74% of US stocks).
MBCN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.98%, Middlefield Banc Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.9% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Middlefield Banc Corp's share price is greater than that of only 7.54% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Middlefield Banc Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Middlefield Banc Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FCAP, RRBI, NWBI, LKFN, and GNTY.
- Visit MBCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Valuation Summary
- MBCN's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 3.03% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MBCN's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 224 months.
- MBCN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBCN.
MBCN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 90.91%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 59.74%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.63%.
The table below shows MBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.16||52-week high||$26.35|
|Prev. close||$24.10||52-week low||$17.29|
|Day high||$24.39||Avg. volume||23,053|
|50-day MA||$23.59||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$22.25||Market Cap||153.01M|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Middlefield Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
georgeclerk/E+ via Getty Images Middlefield Banc (MBCN) stock rises 1.8% after its record Q2 and H1 earnings reflect strong operating performance across its business and improving economic trends in its Northeast and Central Ohio markets. Q2 earnings of $4.4M, or a record $0.70/diluted share, exceeds the $0.57 average of two analyst estimates, and...
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.25% and 6.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, July 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today reported financial results for the 2021 first half and second quarter ended June 30, 2021. 2021 First Half Financial Highlights Include (on a year-over-year basis unless noted): Net income of $8.6 million, or $1.35 per diluted share driven by record second quarter earnings of $4.4 million, or a record $0.70 per diluted shareNet interest margin improved by 16 basis points to 3.72%, compared to 3.56%To
Middlefield Banc Corp. with ticker code (MBCN) have now 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 26 and 24 with the average target price sitting at 25. Now with the previous closing price of 21.86 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 14.4%. There is a 50 day moving average of 21.53 and the 200 day MA is 19.82. The company has a market cap of $137m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="MBCN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Middlefield Banc Corp. operates as the bank holding company for The Middlefield Banking Company that provides various commercial banking services to small and medium-sized business...
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|