Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBCN POWR Grades
- MBCN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.42% of US stocks.
- MBCN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- MBCN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MBCN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.61 for Middlefield Banc Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.98%, Middlefield Banc Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.9% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MBCN comes in at 45.58% -- higher than that of 94.67% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RRBI, NWBI, FNCB, SLCT, and TSBK.
- Visit MBCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.70||52-week high||$26.35|
|Prev. close||$23.01||52-week low||$17.15|
|Day high||$23.24||Avg. volume||19,934|
|50-day MA||$22.44||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$20.93||Market Cap||143.76M|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Middlefield Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
Solid balance-sheet position, opportunistic buyouts, robust card business and gradual rise in loan demand are likely to support Capital One (COF) despite rising expenses and low interest rates.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 22nd
Middlefield Banc (NASDAQ:MBCN) declared a dividend payable on March 15, 2021 to its shareholders as of February 9, 2021. It was also announced that …
If You Had Bought Middlefield Banc (NASDAQ:MBCN) Stock Five Years Ago, You Could Pocket A 46% Gain Today
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per common share, which is a 6.7% increase over the 2020 first quarter cash dividend payment. The first quarter dividend is payable on March 15, 2021, to shareholders of record on March 4, 2021. “Many of our shareholders are members of our local communities and I am pleased to announce an increase in our regular cash dividend payment,” stated Thomas G. Caldwell, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The increase in our first quarter dividend payment represents the fourth increase in the past five years and follows the November 2020 increase in our share repurchase program, which reflects our long-st...
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|