Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBCN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MBCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBCN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- MBCN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
MBCN Stock Summary
- MBCN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.32%, Middlefield Banc Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.67% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MBCN comes in at 21.53% -- higher than that of 90.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Middlefield Banc Corp are OVBC, CCBG, FCCO, SMBK, and SPFI.
- Visit MBCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MBCN's price/earnings ratio is 1.82% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 225 months, MBCN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 225 months, MBCN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBCN.
MBCN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -10.45%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 10.29%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 7.84%.
The table below shows MBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.24||52-week high||$27.63|
|Prev. close||$25.79||52-week low||$18.64|
|Day high||$27.63||Avg. volume||19,230|
|50-day MA||$23.89||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$23.05||Market Cap||161.27M|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Middlefield Banc Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Oct. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) (“Middlefield”) today announced Jennifer Moeller has been elected to the Board of Directors of The Middlefield Banking Company. Ms. Moeller will join the Bank's Board on December 13, 2021. Thomas G. Caldwell, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated: “Jennifer’s unique mix of marketing, strategy, and small business experience will add considerable value to the Bank’s Board, and I look forward to her f
CM, MBCN, and RGP made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on October 21, 2021.
MTW, BYD, XOG, GS, and MBCN have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on October 21, 2021.
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 39.34% and 8.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|