Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBCN Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.54 for MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's share price is greater than that of just 0.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of 81.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be RVSB, LARK, CADE, SPFI, and OVBC.
- MBCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's official web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MBCN's price/earnings ratio is 15.38% lower, now standing at 8.8.
- Over the past 238 months, MBCN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBCN.
MBCN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.36%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.31%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.16%.
The table below shows MBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.00||52-week high||$30.62|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$23.36|
|Day high||$27.46||Avg. volume||7,648|
|50-day MA||$26.95||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$25.69||Market Cap||156.65M|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per common share, payable on September 15, 2022, to shareholders of record on September 2, 2022. About Middlefield Banc Corp. Middlefield Banc Corp., headquartered in Middlefield, Ohio, is the bank holding company of The Middlefield Banking Company with total assets of $1.29 billion at June 30, 2022. The bank
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.48% and 1.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, July 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) reported financial results for the 2022 first half and second quarter ended June 30, 2022. 2022 First Half Financial Highlights Include (on a year-over-year basis unless noted): Returned $4.4 million of capital to shareholders through dividends and the repurchase of 95,364 shares at an average price of $25.39 per shareNet income was $7.9 million, or $1.35 per diluted share, compared to $8.6 million, or $1.
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|