Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBCN POWR Grades
- MBCN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBCN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 139 days.
- MBCN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.09% of US stocks).
MBCN Stock Summary
- MBCN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 610.37%, MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 96.92% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP's share price is greater than that of just 6.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BHB, SSBK, FULT, CHCO, and ALRS.
- Visit MBCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.middlefieldbank.bank.
MBCN Valuation Summary
- MBCN's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MBCN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBCN.
MBCN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -27.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.27%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.37%.
The table below shows MBCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.60||52-week high||$30.62|
|Prev. close||$27.38||52-week low||$23.65|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||8,144|
|50-day MA||$28.13||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$26.96||Market Cap||160.14M|
Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Company Bio
Macatawa Bank Corporation provides commercial and personal banking services in western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Holland, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBCN Latest Social Stream
View Full MBCN Social Stream
Latest MBCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIDDLEFIELD BANC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBCN as an investment opportunity.
While institutions own 20% of Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ:MBCN), individual investors are its largest shareholders with 37% ownership
A look at the shareholders of Middlefield Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:MBCN ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With 37...
Ronald L. Zimmerly, Jr. appointed as President of Middlefield Banc Corp. and The Middlefield Banking Company Ronald L. Zimmerly, Jr., Mark R. Watkins, and Spencer T. Cohn appointed to Middlefield’s Board of Directors MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (“Middlefield”, or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: MBCN), the bank holding company for The Middlefield Banking Company, announced today that it has completed the merger with Liberty Bancshares, Inc. (“Liberty”). As
The board of Middlefield Banc Corp. ( NASDAQ:MBCN ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.30 on the...
Middlefield Banc Corp. Announces a 17.6% Increase in the 2022 Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend Payment and Declares a $0.10 Special Cash Dividend Payment
MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Middlefield Banc Corp. (NASDAQ: MBCN) today announced that as a result of the Company’s strong 2022 financial results and performance, the Company’s Board of Directors has approved several actions to return additional capital to Middlefield’s shareholders.
Middlefield Banc (MBCN) declared $0.20/share quarterly dividend, 17.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.17.
MBCN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|