MBIA Inc. (MBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MBI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- MBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.07% of US stocks).
MBI Stock Summary
- Mbia Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.51% of US listed stocks.
- MBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MBI comes in at 207.41% -- higher than that of 98.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mbia Inc are CQP, OI, WHLR, CLPR, and SGRY.
- Visit MBI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mbia.com.
MBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.00||52-week high||$10.82|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$9.13||Avg. volume||692,092|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.59||Market Cap||489.14M|
MBIA Inc. (MBI) Company Bio
MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance services to public finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company operates through U.S. Public Finance Insurance, and International and Structured Finance Insurance segments. It issues financial guarantees for municipal bonds, including tax-exempt and taxable indebtedness, as well as utility districts, airports, health care institutions, higher educational facilities, student loan issuers, housing authorities, and other similar agencies and obligations issued by private entities. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Purchase, New York.
MBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBI Latest Social Stream
View Full MBI Social Stream
Latest MBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mbia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / MBIA, Inc. (NYSE:MBI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
Photo by Lebazele/iStock via Getty Images 2021 is a very exciting time to be an investor and speculator, especially for someone like myself that mostly focuses on small caps. The persistent trend of fewer and fewer sell side analysts seems to continue unabated, notably in small cap land, so if...
Shares of MBIA (NYSE:MBI) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 40.80% over the past year to ($0.74), which missed the estimate of ($0.41). Revenue of $18,000,000 decreased by 10.00% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $12,950,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on MBI MBIA hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Recent Stock Performance Company's 52-week high was at $8.93 Company's 52-week low was at $4.93 Price action over last quarter: Up 21.88% Company Overview MBIA Inc provides financial guaranty insurance for municipal bonds and asset-backed securities in the United States and internationally. It offe...
MBIA Inc. (NYSE:MBI) today posted its full year and fourth quarter 2020 financial results on its website at https://investor.mbia.com/investor-relations/financial-information/default.aspx. The financial results will also be furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on a Current Report on Form 8-K and available at sec.gov.
MBIA (NYSE:MBI) announces its next round of earnings this Monday, March 01. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Monday's Q4 earnings announcement. Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Analysts are expecting MBIA to report a loss of $0.41 per share. Revenue will likely be around $12.95 million, according to the consensus estimate. MBIA reported a loss of $1.25 when it published results during the same quarter last year. Sales in that period totaled $20.00 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do ...
MBI Price Returns