MBIA Inc. (MBI): Price and Financial Metrics
MBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mbia Inc is higher than it is for about 98.26% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Mbia Inc's share price is greater than that of only 2.76% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MBI comes in at 167.91% -- higher than that of 98.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCRD, CPTA, GARS, HCAP, and UAN.
- MBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mbia Inc's official web site, go to www.mbia.com.
MBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.29||52-week high||$10.90|
|Prev. close||$9.28||52-week low||$8.41|
|Day high||$9.33||Avg. volume||614,354|
|50-day MA||$9.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||743.67M|
MBIA Inc. (MBI) Company Bio
MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance services to public finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company operates through U.S. Public Finance Insurance, and International and Structured Finance Insurance segments. It issues financial guarantees for municipal bonds, including tax-exempt and taxable indebtedness, as well as utility districts, airports, health care institutions, higher educational facilities, student loan issuers, housing authorities, and other similar agencies and obligations issued by private entities. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Purchase, New York.