MBIA Inc. (MBI): Price and Financial Metrics
MBI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mbia Inc is higher than it is for about 98.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MBI's revenue has grown -57.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.67% of US companies in our set.
- Mbia Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 123.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HCAP, SAR, HRZN, GARS, and AINV.
- MBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mbia Inc's official web site, go to www.mbia.com.
MBI Stock Price Chart More Charts
MBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.27||52-week high||$10.90|
|Prev. close||$9.26||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$9.39||Avg. volume||700,490|
|50-day MA||$9.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.49||Market Cap||742.07M|
MBIA Inc. (MBI) Company Bio
MBIA Inc. provides financial guarantee insurance services to public finance markets in the United States and internationally. The company operates through U.S. Public Finance Insurance, and International and Structured Finance Insurance segments. It issues financial guarantees for municipal bonds, including tax-exempt and taxable indebtedness, as well as utility districts, airports, health care institutions, higher educational facilities, student loan issuers, housing authorities, and other similar agencies and obligations issued by private entities. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Purchase, New York.