Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBII Stock Summary
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's market capitalization of $182,467,282 is ahead of only 22.02% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Marrone Bio Innovations Inc is reporting a growth rate of -42.7%; that's higher than 27.99% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marrone Bio Innovations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SOLO, TRVN, SSYS, IBIO, and ICAD.
- MBII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's official web site, go to www.marronebio.com.
MBII Valuation Summary
- MBII's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 95.65% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MBII's price/sales ratio has moved down 28.1 over the prior 98 months.
- MBII's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBII.
MBII Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 191.02%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.38%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 29.67%.
The table below shows MBII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MBII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.3% of graded US stocks.
- MBII's asset turnover comes in at 0.494 -- ranking 59th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SNES, WDFC, and KRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MBII.
The table below shows MBII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MBII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$1.95|
|Prev. close||$1.09||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||855,604|
|50-day MA||$1.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||205.97M|
Most Popular Stories View All
MBII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBII Latest Social Stream
View Full MBII Social Stream
Latest MBII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marrone Bio Innovations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBII as an investment opportunity.
Koppers (KOP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.93% and 1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Marrone Bio Innovations (NASDAQ:MBII) said CFO Sue Cheung will resign for personal reasons, effective Mar. 9. LaDon Johnson, a director with CFO Systems, has been appointed interim CFO on a consulting basis while MBII begins a national search for a permanent CFO....
RALEIGH, N.C., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBII), an international leader in sustainable bioprotection and plant health solutions, announced today a transition of its Chief Financial Officer role. Current CFO Sue Cheung has chosen to resign for personal reasons, effective March 9, 2022. LaDon Johnson, a director with CFO Systems, has been appointed interim CFO on a consulting basis while the company begins a national search for a permanent CFO. “We ap
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ:MBII) shares, rose in value on Friday, 02/18/22, with the stock price down by -2.92% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $0.65. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $0.67, falling within a range of Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: MBII) Stock Seems Like A Good Option Read More »
Marrone Bio Innovations (NASDAQ:MBII) investors are sitting on a loss of 74% if they invested a year ago
It's not a secret that every investor will make bad investments, from time to time. But it should be a priority to...
MBII Price Returns
Continue Researching MBIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (MBII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (MBII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (MBII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch