Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (MBII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MBII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBII is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MBII's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.41% of US stocks).
MBII Stock Summary
- Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's market capitalization of $158,479,614 is ahead of just 19.19% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, MBII has reported earnings growth of -56.79%, putting it ahead of 26.77% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's share price is greater than that of 92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marrone Bio Innovations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VYNE, NURO, NSPR, AGE, and AMSC.
- Visit MBII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marronebio.com.
MBII Valuation Summary
- MBII's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 95.65% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- MBII's price/sales ratio has moved down 28.1 over the prior 98 months.
- MBII's price/earnings ratio has moved down 5.2 over the prior 98 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBII.
MBII Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 145.94%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 75.37%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.13%.
The table below shows MBII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MBII has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.69% of graded US stocks.
- MBII's asset turnover comes in at 0.494 -- ranking 59th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- SNES, KRO, and IFF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MBII.
The table below shows MBII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MBII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$2.90|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.77|
|Day high||$0.89||Avg. volume||599,315|
|50-day MA||$0.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.59||Market Cap||156.89M|
Most Popular Stories View All
MBII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBII Latest Social Stream
View Full MBII Social Stream
Latest MBII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marrone Bio Innovations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBII as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Marrone Bio Innovations...
Marrone's (MBII) advancements strengthen its lead position as the supplier of choice for growers looking to meet the high demand for responsibly-grown food and fiber.
Three Biological-Based Herbicides Enter Late-Stage Development Phases; Potential $27 Billion MarketDAVIS, Calif., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBII), an international leader in sustainable bioprotection and plant health solutions, is advancing three novel bioherbicides in its research and development pipeline, further strengthening its position as a leading provider of sustainable agricultural solutions. These biologically based herbicides are a key c
Marrone Bio Prepares to Submit Registration for Next-Generation Crop Protection Product in North America
Company Also Looks to Expand Footprint in South America with Regulatory Submission of Bionematicide Seed Treatment, MBI-206, in BrazilDAVIS, Calif., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBII), an international leader in sustainable bioprotection and plant health solutions, is on track to submit MBI-306, its next generation nematicide/insecticide, to regulatory authorities in the United States within the coming weeks. Destined for row and specialty crop market
Top companies covered in the nematicides market report are Nufarm Limited (Laverton North, Australia), Marrone Bio Innovations (California, United States), BASF SE (Ludwigshafen, Germany), Bayer Crop Science AG (Leverkusen, Germany), FMC Corporation (Philadelphia, United States), The Dow Chemical Company (Michigan, United States), Syngenta (Basal, Switzerland), ADAMA Agriculture Solution Ltd. (Airport City, Israel), American Vanguard Corporation (California, United States), UPL Limited (Mumbai, India), and more players profiled Top companies covered in the nematicides market report are Nufarm Limited (Laverton North, Australia), Marrone Bio Innovations (California, United States), BASF SE (Ludwigshafen, Germany), Bayer Crop Science AG (Leverkusen, Germany), FMC Corporation (Philadelphia...
MBII Price Returns
Continue Researching MBIIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Marrone Bio Innovations Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (MBII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (MBII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (MBII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch