Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (MBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBT POWR Grades
- MBT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- MBT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.12% of US stocks).
MBT Stock Summary
- MBT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,484.26 -- higher than 98.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MBT is currently 0.03, higher than only 0.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 556.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESXB, SGRY, SMG, XYL, and NWE.
- MBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's official web site, go to default.aspx.
MBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.78||52-week high||$9.81|
|Prev. close||$8.67||52-week low||$7.72|
|Day high||$8.79||Avg. volume||3,487,545|
|50-day MA||$8.41||Dividend yield||7.4%|
|200-day MA||$8.72||Market Cap||8.04B|
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (MBT) Company Bio
Mobile TeleSystems PJSC provides telecommunication services in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States. It offers a range of mobile and fixed line voice and data telecommunications services, including data transfer, broadband, pay-TV, and various value-added services, as well as sells equipment and accessories. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Moscow, the Russian Federation.
MBT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MBT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mobile Telesystems Pjsc ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 11065.5%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mobile Telesystems Pjsc ended up being:
- As a business, MBT is generating more cash flow than 86.06% of positive cash flow stocks in the Communication Services.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 19.98% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 3.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBT Latest Social Stream
View Full MBT Social Stream
Latest MBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mobile Telesystems Pjsc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBT as an investment opportunity.
Source: MTS In our previous analysis, we reviewed MTS’s (MBT) unique business structure encompassing not only telecoms but also cloud, fintech, media, etc. The highly anticipated 5G transition will not only benefit its telecom business but also acts as a catalyst for its B2B cloud and ecosystem strategy. Moreover, 5G...
We’ll talk about dividend stocks, but we’ll get there through tax policy. The connection is simple: Government spending is going up – as exemplified by the $1.9 trillion COVID stimulus bill passed this month, stimulative cash infusions into the economy are likely to boost consumer spending, and there are worries that the Biden Administration has no plans to pay for its increased spending. Several tax proposals made into the Democratic Party discourse in last year’s election, and President Biden was elected on at least an implicit promise to raise taxes on wealthier taxpayers.
May I now hand you over to Polina Ugryumova, Director of Investor Relations, who will lead you through this conference. Before we start, I must remind you that, except historical information, any comments made during this call may constitute forward-looking statements. Important factors could cause our actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements.
* Full-year 2020 Consolidated Group Revenue increased 5.2% year-over-year to reach RUB 494.
Mobile Value Added Services (VAS) Market - Detailed Analysis of Current and Future Industry Figures till 2027 | Airtel, Beeline, DBT Telecom, DU United Arab Emirates, Mobifone, Mobile Telesystems, Mobily, MTN, Numeko, Omantel, Ooredoo, Orange, Saudi Telec
“Mobile Value Added Services (VAS) Industry Report″ is a direct appreciation by The Insight Partners of the market potential. The report intends to provide accurate and meaningful insights, both quantitative as well as qualitative of Mobile Value Added Services (VAS)
MBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MBTWant to see what other sources are saying about Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch