Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (MBT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MBT has issued more dividends than 98.44% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- MBT's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 98.29% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MBT has returned $52,505,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.59% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MBT's price: STZ, AACG, PAGS, EEX and SRLP.
MBT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Mobile Telesystems Pjsc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 401.46%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 5 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 97.2% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- The Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 18.4% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, MBT's provides a return of 401.46% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.27% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
MBT Dividend Chart
MBT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MBT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MBT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mobile Telesystems Pjsc and its dividends:
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc Common Stock (MBT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) - Dividend Investor
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha