Mobile TeleSystems PJSC (MBT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, MBT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.76% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, MBT has returned $74,923,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.74% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MBT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MDRR, RLI, NL, CPAC and LEN.
MBT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Mobile Telesystems Pjsc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 401.46%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 5 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 97.2% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- The Mobile Telesystems Pjsc's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 18.4% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- In terms of opportunity, MBT's provides a return of 401.46% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.27% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
MBT Dividend Chart
MBT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MBT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MBT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mobile Telesystems Pjsc and its dividends:
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc Common Stock (MBT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) - Dividend Investor
Mobile Telesystems Pjsc (MBT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha