Malibu Boats, Inc. (MBUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBUU POWR Grades
- MBUU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.35% of US stocks.
- MBUU's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MBUU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
MBUU Stock Summary
- Malibu Boats Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.11% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 254.4, Malibu Boats Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.2% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Malibu Boats Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBUU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHE, CCF, LFUS, CTS, and KE.
- Visit MBUU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.malibuboats.com.
MBUU Valuation Summary
- MBUU's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 31.03% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 90 months, MBUU's price/earnings ratio has gone NA $NA.
- MBUU's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.9 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBUU.
MBUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.48||52-week high||$93.00|
|Prev. close||$71.67||52-week low||$46.37|
|Day high||$73.00||Avg. volume||204,729|
|50-day MA||$80.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.19||Market Cap||1.51B|
Malibu Boats, Inc. (MBUU) Company Bio
Malibu Boats is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of performance sport boats. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Loudon, Tennessee.
MBUU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MBUU, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Malibu Boats Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 248.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Malibu Boats Inc ended up being:
- MBUU's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.05% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Malibu Boats Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 42.27. This coverage rate is greater than that of 89.5% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Malibu Boats Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 17.49% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MBUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBUU Latest Social Stream
View Full MBUU Social Stream
Latest MBUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Malibu Boats Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBUU as an investment opportunity.
Malibu Boats, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MBUU ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a...
The IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for Malibu Boats rose from 93 to 96 Friday.
Malibu Boats Composite Rating Shoots Ahead To 96 Amid Continued Strong Quarterly Profit, Sales Growth
Malibu Boats stock continues to speed ahead as consumers flock to the great outdoors to enjoy safe, fun recreation. The upgrade means Malibu Boats stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength. Winning stocks often have a 95 or higher score in the early stages of a new price run, so that's an important benchmark to look for when looking for the best stocks to buy and watch.
This superyacht CEO didn't sell Jeff Bezos a $500M boat but confirms demand is 'absolutely incredible'
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is reportedly building a massive superyacht. One industry insider explains the craze.%
Brett McGill, MarineMax President & CEO, joins Yahoo Finance Live to weigh in on the pandemic driven boat boom and discuss the state of the luxury yacht market.
MBUU Price Returns