Malibu Boats, Inc. (MBUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBUU POWR Grades
- MBUU scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.58% of US stocks.
- MBUU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MBUU's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 37.14% of US stocks).
MBUU Stock Summary
- MBUU's current price/earnings ratio is 6.97, which is higher than just 18.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.06%, MALIBU BOATS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.86% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MBUU comes in at 8.09% -- higher than that of 81.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MALIBU BOATS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BTTR, BIRD, IMXI, VVOS, and MEI.
- MBUU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MALIBU BOATS INC's official web site, go to www.malibuboats.com.
MBUU Valuation Summary
- MBUU's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 12.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 107 months, MBUU's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBUU.
MBUU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 87.89%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 272.72%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 175.32%.
The table below shows MBUU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBUU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MBUU has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.02% of graded US stocks.
- MBUU's asset turnover comes in at 1.379 -- ranking 3rd of 10 Shipbuilding Railroad Equipment stocks.
- HII, MPX, and TRN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MBUU.
The table below shows MBUU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MBUU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.06||52-week high||$72.47|
|Prev. close||$56.69||52-week low||$46.30|
|Day high||$57.63||Avg. volume||172,864|
|50-day MA||$52.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.78||Market Cap||1.14B|
Malibu Boats, Inc. (MBUU) Company Bio
Malibu Boats is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of performance sport boats. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Loudon, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBUU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBUU Latest Social Stream
View Full MBUU Social Stream
Latest MBUU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MALIBU BOATS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBUU as an investment opportunity.
Q1 2023 Malibu Boats Inc Earnings Call
Malibu Boats (MBUU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.09% and 4.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOUDON, Tenn., Nov. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Malibu Boats, Inc. (Nasdaq: MBUU) today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended September 30, 2022. First Quarter Fiscal 2023 Highlights Compared to First Quarter Fiscal 2022: Net sales increased 19.2% to $302.2 millionUnit volume increased 10.5% to 2,237 unitsGross profit increased 24.9% to $74.6 millionNet income increased 29.3% to $36.1 millionAdjusted EBITDA increased 27.6% to $57.1 millionNet income available to Class A Co
In this article, we discuss the 10 best RV and camping stocks. To skip the industry analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Best RV and Camping Stocks to Buy Now. According to an Allied Market Research report, the global recreational vehicle market was valued at $57.3 billion in 2021 and is expected to […]
MasterCraft Boat Holdings, Inc. (MCFT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MBUU Price Returns