Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBWM POWR Grades
- MBWM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBWM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MBWM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
MBWM Stock Summary
- For MBWM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.08% of US equities we're observing.
- MBWM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of MERCANTILE BANK CORP's share price is greater than that of just 3.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MERCANTILE BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MYFW, CALB, HOPE, TBNK, and FBIZ.
- Visit MBWM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mercbank.com.
MBWM Valuation Summary
- MBWM's price/earnings ratio is 10.6; this is 7.02% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MBWM's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBWM.
MBWM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 346.84%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83.59%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 45.07%.
The table below shows MBWM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBWM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MBWM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.71% of graded US stocks.
- MBWM's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- RIVE, PBCT, and MTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MBWM.
The table below shows MBWM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MBWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.46||52-week high||$39.12|
|Prev. close||$33.33||52-week low||$29.26|
|Day high||$33.59||Avg. volume||31,422|
|50-day MA||$33.86||Dividend yield||3.84%|
|200-day MA||$33.11||Market Cap||530.88M|
Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM) Company Bio
Mercantile Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan that provides commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in central and western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBWM Latest Social Stream
View Full MBWM Social Stream
Latest MBWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERCANTILE BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBWM as an investment opportunity.
Mercantile Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:MBWM ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Franco-Nevada Corporation (FNV), Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM), Apogee Enterprises (APOG) and First Busey Corporation (BUSE) recently hiked dividends.
It's easy to feel disappointed if you buy a stock that goes down. But often it is not a reflection of the fundamental...
Mercantile Bank Corporation (NASDAQ:MBWM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 17, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Mercantile Bank Corporation Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Results Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note that this event is being […]
Mercantile Bank (MBWM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.13% and 8.87%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MBWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|