Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM): Price and Financial Metrics
MBWM Stock Summary
- MBWM's current price/earnings ratio is 11.3, which is higher than just 16.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For MBWM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.98% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.47 for Mercantile Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 90.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBWM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLIC, PWOD, PFS, FBIZ, and EGBN.
- MBWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercantile Bank Corp's official web site, go to www.mercbank.com.
MBWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.84||52-week high||$31.97|
|Prev. close||$30.20||52-week low||$17.09|
|Day high||$31.97||Avg. volume||45,633|
|50-day MA||$28.60||Dividend yield||3.71%|
|200-day MA||$23.78||Market Cap||516.89M|
Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM) Company Bio
Mercantile Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan that provides commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in central and western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
MBWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBWM Latest Social Stream
View Full MBWM Social Stream
Latest MBWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercantile Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBWM as an investment opportunity.
A look at the shareholders of Mercantile Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:MBWM ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Shares of Mercantile Bank (NASDAQ:MBWM) fell 1.0% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share …
Mercantile Bank Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Mercantile Bank announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Mercantile Bank (NASDAQ:MBWM) will be issuing its quarterly earnings data before the market opens on Tuesday, January 19th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of $0.55 per share for the quarter. Parties that are interested in participating in the company’s conference call can do so using this link. Mercantile Bank (NASDAQ:MBWM) last announced its […]
Mercantile Bank (MBWM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MBWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MBWMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mercantile Bank Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!