Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBWM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MBWM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBWM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MBWM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.22% of US stocks).
MBWM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,942.35, Mercantile Bank Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.43% of US stocks.
- For MBWM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.4% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.28 for Mercantile Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBWM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFBI, NWE, MKC, TRNS, and CMRE.
- Visit MBWM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mercbank.com.
MBWM Valuation Summary
- MBWM's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.2; this is 20% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MBWM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- MBWM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBWM.
MBWM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -10.65%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -39.71%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.04%.
The table below shows MBWM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.48||52-week high||$34.47|
|Prev. close||$31.34||52-week low||$17.09|
|Day high||$31.76||Avg. volume||47,759|
|50-day MA||$31.01||Dividend yield||3.7%|
|200-day MA||$29.03||Market Cap||508.65M|
Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM) Company Bio
Mercantile Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan that provides commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in central and western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
MBWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBWM Latest Social Stream
View Full MBWM Social Stream
Latest MBWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercantile Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBWM as an investment opportunity.
Mercantile Bank (MBWM): Q2 GAAP EPS of $1.12 beats by $0.34.Revenue of $45.4M (+9.3% Y/Y) beats by $4.11M.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Mercantile Bank Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Earnings results for Mercantile Bank , Analyst Opinion on Mercantile Bank , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:MBWM), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Will stock surge before Earnings results? Mercantile Bank (NASDAQ:MBWM) appeared first on .
Mercantile Bank (MBWM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 36.59% and 9.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Mercantile Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MBWM) ("Mercantile") reported net income of $18.1 million, or $1.12 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared with net income of $8.7 million, or $0.54 per diluted share, for the respective prior-year period. Net income during the first six months of 2021 totaled $32.3 million, or $2.00 per diluted share, compared to $19.4 million, or $1.19 per diluted share, during the first six months of 2020.
MBWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|