Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBWM POWR Grades
- MBWM scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBWM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MBWM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MBWM Stock Summary
- For MBWM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.64% of US equities we're observing.
- MBWM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MBWM is more volatile than just 15.54% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MERCANTILE BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FFIC, BANC, CAC, FVCB, and FLIC.
- MBWM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MERCANTILE BANK CORP's official web site, go to www.mercbank.com.
MBWM Valuation Summary
- MBWM's price/earnings ratio is 9.8; this is 5.77% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MBWM's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MBWM.
MBWM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 103.06%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -10.33%.
The table below shows MBWM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MBWM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MBWM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.71% of graded US stocks.
- MBWM's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- RIVE, PBCT, and MTB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MBWM.
The table below shows MBWM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MBWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.27||52-week high||$40.01|
|Prev. close||$30.78||52-week low||$29.26|
|Day high||$31.27||Avg. volume||39,656|
|50-day MA||$33.55||Dividend yield||4.16%|
|200-day MA||$34.34||Market Cap||495.97M|
Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM) Company Bio
Mercantile Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan that provides commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in central and western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MBWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBWM Latest Social Stream
View Full MBWM Social Stream
Latest MBWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERCANTILE BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBWM as an investment opportunity.
Mercantile Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MBWM) will hold a conference call and webcast to discuss third quarter 2022 results on Tuesday, October 18, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
PDD, LPLA and MBWM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 2, 2022.
HLIT, MBWM, CFR, PDD and CHK have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 2, 2022.
PFS, CFR and MBWM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 2, 2022.
LNG, AVNW and MBWM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 29, 2022.
MBWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|