Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MBWM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MBWM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MBWM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- MBWM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MBWM Stock Summary
- MBWM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,957.37 -- higher than 98.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For MBWM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.28 for Mercantile Bank Corp; that's greater than it is for 91.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MBWM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFBI, ESXB, NWE, LANC, and SUM.
- Visit MBWM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mercbank.com.
MBWM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MBWM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.50||52-week high||$34.47|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$17.09|
|Day high||$32.65||Avg. volume||47,308|
|50-day MA||$32.31||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$26.28||Market Cap||508.98M|
Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM) Company Bio
Mercantile Bank Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan that provides commercial banking services for businesses and individuals in central and western Michigan. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
MBWM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MBWM Latest Social Stream
View Full MBWM Social Stream
Latest MBWM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mercantile Bank Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MBWM as an investment opportunity.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
Mercantile Bank (MBWM): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.87 beats by $0.16.Revenue of $43M (+16.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.92M.Press Release...
Mercantile Bank Corporation (MBWM) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 20, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Tyler Deur - Lambert, Investor Relations Bob Kaminski - President and CEO Chuck Christmas - Executive Vice President and CFO Ray Reitsma - President, Mercantile Bank, Michigan Conference Call Participants Brendan Nosal -...
Mercantile Bank (MBWM) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
A look at the shareholders of Mercantile Bank Corporation ( NASDAQ:MBWM ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
MBWM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|