Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- MCB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
MCB Stock Summary
- MCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.59%, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.36% of about US stocks.
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TBBK, EBTC, ORRF, CPF, and NTB.
- Visit MCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.19||52-week high||$64.33|
|Prev. close||$62.42||52-week low||$21.26|
|Day high||$63.60||Avg. volume||61,425|
|50-day MA||$55.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.11||Market Cap||527.26M|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
MCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCB Social Stream
Latest MCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCB as an investment opportunity.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you want to know who really controls Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. ( NYSE:MCB ), then you'll have to look at the...
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Take a deep breath, get ready, the New Year is just around the corner, and while we’re all ready to celebrate – just on principle, because getting out of 2020 is reason enough for joy – let’s also take stock of where we are and where we’re headed. There’s a growing sense of optimism, engendered by the availability of COVID vaccines and the potential they give for a return to normal on Main Streets around the country. Finally, a chance that the lockdown and social distancing regimes truly are going to end, and in the near-term. There is a real chance that, by the end of a 2021, John Q.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the third quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of September 30. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
MCB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch