Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MCB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.43% of US stocks).
MCB Stock Summary
- MCB's went public 3.95 years ago, making it older than merely 13.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.24%, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EOLS, CWST, ASRT, BWB, and RMCF.
- Visit MCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Valuation Summary
- MCB's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 258.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 46 months.
- Over the past 46 months, MCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 51.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCB.
MCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.57% of graded US stocks.
- MCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.031 -- ranking 360th of 435 Banking stocks.
- LCNB, CZNC, and WRLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCB.
The table below shows MCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.02||52-week high||$89.35|
|Prev. close||$87.75||52-week low||$25.74|
|Day high||$88.38||Avg. volume||56,619|
|50-day MA||$80.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.30||Market Cap||734.44M|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCB Social Stream
Latest MCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCB as an investment opportunity.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The big shareholder groups in Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. ( NYSE:MCB ) have power over the company. Institutions...
ASH, BVN, LANC, MCB, and VRT have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 30, 2021.
NEW YORK, September 20, 2021--Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. Closes Public Offering of Common Stock
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
MCB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch