Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
MCB Stock Summary
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on November 8, 2017, making it an older stock than only 5.86% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.84 for Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.79% of US stocks.
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -21.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 13.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp are EGY, EFSC, SND, EMCF, and BWB.
- MCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.47||52-week high||$51.09|
|Prev. close||$48.42||52-week low||$32.60|
|Day high||$49.00||Avg. volume||15,767|
|50-day MA||$48.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.05||Market Cap||403.27M|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.