Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.72||52-week high||$71.99|
|Prev. close||$33.91||52-week low||$13.98|
|Day high||$34.29||Avg. volume||342,710|
|50-day MA||$42.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.55||Market Cap||373.04M|
MCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MCB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.18% of US stocks.
- MCB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MCB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
MCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.69 for METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP; that's greater than it is for 90.87% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 794.87%, METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 98.47% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCB comes in at -104.97% -- higher than that of only 5.39% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DEN, SOI, CIVI, RBA, and AE.
- MCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MCB's price/earnings ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 7.
- Over the past 71 months, MCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCB.
MCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.59% of graded US stocks.
- MCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 374th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, WRLD, and ICMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCB.
The table below shows MCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
MCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCB Social Stream
Latest MCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCB as an investment opportunity.
With 84% ownership of the shares, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (NYSE:MCB) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Metropolitan Bank Holding's stock price might be...
Investors need to pay close attention to Metropolitan Bank (MCB) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (NYSE:MCB) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 21, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Metropolitan Commercial Bank’s Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. Hosting the call today from Metropolitan Commercial Bank are Mark Defazio, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Greg Sigrist, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Today’s call is being recorded. […]
Q2 2023 Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp Earnings Call
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -22.60% and 2.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MCB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch