Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCB POWR Grades
- MCB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MCB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.79% of US stocks).
MCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.91 for Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.59%, Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.27% of about US stocks.
- Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBBK, EBTC, ORRF, OVLY, and NTB.
- Visit MCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Valuation Summary
- MCB's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 6.06% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 45 months, MCB's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
- MCB's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.6 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCB.
MCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.07||52-week high||$72.93|
|Prev. close||$72.19||52-week low||$25.51|
|Day high||$72.93||Avg. volume||51,491|
|50-day MA||$63.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.51||Market Cap||601.35M|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
MCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCB Social Stream
Latest MCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCB as an investment opportunity.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.51% and 7.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. Reports Second Quarter Net Income of $13.3 Million and Diluted EPS of $1.55
NEW YORK, July 21, 2021--Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE: MCB), the holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $13.3 million, or $1.55 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2021 compared to net income of $10.8 million, or $1.29 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2020.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Metropolitan Bank Holding (NYSE:MCB) Share Price Is Up 111% And Shareholders Are Boasting About It
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
MCB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch