Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCB POWR Grades
- MCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- MCB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MCB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MCB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.49, METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 19.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- MCB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.41% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.23%, METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.19% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LC, MFIN, CSSE, WOW, and ML.
- MCB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Valuation Summary
- MCB's price/earnings ratio is 7.2; this is 36.84% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MCB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 38.1 over the prior 63 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCB.
MCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.59% of graded US stocks.
- MCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 374th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, WRLD, and ICMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCB.
The table below shows MCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.97||52-week high||$109.42|
|Prev. close||$59.04||52-week low||$53.67|
|Day high||$59.65||Avg. volume||86,984|
|50-day MA||$59.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.06||Market Cap||644.66M|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCB Social Stream
Latest MCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCB as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- A Depression-era backstop that Wall Street banks use for short-term funding is the latest corner of traditional finance to be ensnared by upheaval in the crypto industry.Most Read from BloombergHindenburg’s Short Sell Call Shaves $12 Billion Off Adani StocksUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortUS and Germany Set to Send Tanks to Ukraine, Breaking DeadlockJosh Kushner Is Richer Than Trump After Billionaires Back His FirmDoomsday Clock Moves to 90 Seconds to M
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8% and 1.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, January 20, 2023--Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE: MCB), the holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank (the "Bank"), reported a net loss of $7.7 million, or $0.71 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to net income of $18.9 million, or $1.69 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of 2021. Adjusted net income1 for the fourth quarter of 2022 was $27.3 million, or $2.43 per diluted common share after removing the impact o
MCB said it expects minimal financial impact from the exit. A clutch of crypto firms, gripped by an industry-wide downturn that has deepened with the collapse of major exchange FTX, has filed for bankruptcy protection in recent months. The crypto world's woes have continued into this year marked by plunging deposits, layoffs and multiple legal hurdles.
NEW YORK, January 09, 2023--Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE: MCB), the holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank, today announced that it will fully exit the crypto-asset related vertical. This decision follows a careful review by the Board of Directors and management and reflects recent developments in the crypto-asset industry, material changes in the regulatory environment regarding banks’ involvement in crypto-asset related businesses, and a strategic assessment
MCB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch