Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCB POWR Grades
- MCB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- MCB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MCB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.08% of US stocks).
MCB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.97 for METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP; that's greater than it is for 94.69% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.58%, METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.43% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCB comes in at -18.21% -- higher than that of only 21.72% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LC, ML, MFIN, RRGB, and AEL.
- Visit MCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metropolitanbankny.com.
MCB Valuation Summary
- MCB's EV/EBIT ratio is -5; this is 151.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 59 months, MCB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 42.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCB.
MCB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.59% of graded US stocks.
- MCB's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 374th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CIZN, WRLD, and ICMB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCB.
The table below shows MCB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.30||52-week high||$115.78|
|Prev. close||$65.91||52-week low||$60.51|
|Day high||$66.73||Avg. volume||97,517|
|50-day MA||$72.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.89||Market Cap||713.86M|
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) Company Bio
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. operates as the bank holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank that provides a range of business, commercial, and retail banking products and services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, public entities, and individuals in the New York metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCB Social Stream
Latest MCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about METROPOLITAN BANK HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCB as an investment opportunity.
Big banks steered clear of cryptocurrency companies, but a handful of small lenders courted the booming businesses. Now, they are dealing with the bust.
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (MCB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.61% and 11.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, July 21, 2022--Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp. (the "Company") (NYSE: MCB), the holding company for Metropolitan Commercial Bank (the "Bank"), reported net income of $23.2 million, or $2.07 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2022 compared to net income of $13.3 million, or $1.55 per diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2021.
Meridian Bank (MRBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
MCB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCBWant to see what other sources are saying about Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Metropolitan Bank Holding Corp (MCB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch