METROCITY BANKSHARES, INC. (MCBS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCBS POWR Grades
- MCBS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.79% of US stocks.
- MCBS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- MCBS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 36.54% of US stocks).
MCBS Stock Summary
- MetroCity Bankshares Inc's stock had its IPO on October 4, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.4% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.63%, MetroCity Bankshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.62% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCBS comes in at -20.49% -- higher than that of merely 12.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MetroCity Bankshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BUSE, IBTX, TCBI, PFS, and HOMB.
- MCBS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MetroCity Bankshares Inc's official web site, go to www.metrocitybank.bank.
MCBS Valuation Summary
- MCBS's price/sales ratio is 5.1; this is 59.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MCBS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.3 over the prior 23 months.
- Over the past 23 months, MCBS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCBS.
MCBS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCBS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.87% of graded US stocks.
- MCBS's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 84th of 436 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MCBS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.72||52-week high||$22.33|
|Prev. close||$19.59||52-week low||$12.23|
|Day high||$19.81||Avg. volume||31,094|
|50-day MA||$19.89||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$16.72||Market Cap||502.86M|
METROCITY BANKSHARES, INC. (MCBS) Company Bio
MetroCity Bankshares, Inc. is a holding company which engages in banking and financial solutions. It specializes in commercial banking and it offers such customary banking services as consumer and commercial checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, commercial and consumer loans, money transfers and a variety of other banking services. It operates through the following segments: Construction and Development, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial and Industrial, Consumer, Residential Real Estate, and Other. The Construction and Development segment refers to the real estate development loans, the sale of property as well as construction projects in which the property will be used by the borrower. The Commercial Real Estate segment refers to the income-producing properties. The Commercial and Industrial segment relates to businesses and are generally secured by assets of the business. The Consumer segment consists of individuals and are secured by personal assets. The Other segment refers to the loans for residential real estate, farmland, and other loans. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Doraville, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCBS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCBS Latest Social Stream
View Full MCBS Social Stream
Latest MCBS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MetroCity Bankshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCBS as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Earnings results for MetroCity Bankshares , Analyst Opinion on MetroCity Bankshares , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:MCBS), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post How Have the Numbers Shaped Up for MetroCity Bankshares (NASDAQ:MCBS) appeared first on .
MetroCity (MCBS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.82% and 8.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MetroCity Bankshares, Inc. ("MetroCity" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MCBS), holding company for Metro City Bank (the "Bank"), today reported net income of $14.4 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021, compared to $13.0 million, or $0.50 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021, and $7.7 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2020. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported net income of $27.4 million, or $1.06 per dilut
MetroCity Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCBS) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on its common stock. The cash dividend is payable on August 12, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 3, 2021.
MCBS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|