METROCITY BANKSHARES, INC. (MCBS): Price and Financial Metrics
MCBS Stock Summary
- MCBS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.64 -- higher than merely 5.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MCBS's went public 1.32 years ago, making it older than only 1.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MCBS's current price/earnings ratio is 10.14, which is higher than only 13.35% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MetroCity Bankshares Inc are FSBW, CVBF, ESXB, FNWB, and FVCB.
- Visit MCBS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.metrocitybank.bank.
MCBS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCBS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.86||52-week high||$17.98|
|Prev. close||$15.04||52-week low||$8.31|
|Day high||$15.04||Avg. volume||28,787|
|50-day MA||$14.49||Dividend yield||2.42%|
|200-day MA||$13.26||Market Cap||381.52M|
METROCITY BANKSHARES, INC. (MCBS) Company Bio
MetroCity Bankshares, Inc. is a holding company which engages in banking and financial solutions. It specializes in commercial banking and it offers such customary banking services as consumer and commercial checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, commercial and consumer loans, money transfers and a variety of other banking services. It operates through the following segments: Construction and Development, Commercial Real Estate, Commercial and Industrial, Consumer, Residential Real Estate, and Other. The Construction and Development segment refers to the real estate development loans, the sale of property as well as construction projects in which the property will be used by the borrower. The Commercial Real Estate segment refers to the income-producing properties. The Commercial and Industrial segment relates to businesses and are generally secured by assets of the business. The Consumer segment consists of individuals and are secured by personal assets. The Other segment refers to the loans for residential real estate, farmland, and other loans. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Doraville, GA.