Medley Capital Corporation (MCC): Price and Financial Metrics
MCC Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MCC is currently 1.4, higher than only 6.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that MCC's revenue has grown -27.61% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.96% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCC comes in at 152.82% -- higher than that of 98.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Medley Capital Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GAIN, PYX, GRAM, WLKP, and MERC.
- MCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medley Capital Corp's official web site, go to www.medleycapitalcorp.com.
MCC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCC Price/Volume Stats
Medley Capital Corporation (MCC) Company Bio
Medley Capital Corporation is a business development company. The fund seeks to invest in privately negotiated debt and equity securities of small and middle market companies. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in New York City, New York.