Contango Oil & Gas Company (TX) (MCF): Price and Financial Metrics
MCF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Contango Oil & Gas Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MCF is more volatile than 88.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCF comes in at -38.51% -- higher than that of merely 11.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPRE, BRY, TUSK, PTEN, and PDCE.
- MCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Contango Oil & Gas Co's official web site, go to www.contango.com.
MCF Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.71||52-week high||$4.79|
|Prev. close||$2.57||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||425,401|
|50-day MA||$1.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.53||Market Cap||349.77M|
Contango Oil & Gas Company (TX) (MCF) Company Bio
Contango Oil & Gas Company acquires, explores, develops, exploits, and produces crude oil and natural gas properties offshore. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Houston, Texas.