Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCHP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MCHP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.89% of US stocks.
- MCHP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MCHP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
MCHP Stock Summary
- MCHP has a market capitalization of $33,955,678,440 -- more than approximately 93.98% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 135.67%; that's higher than 88.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ON, ZY, GORO, CDE, and WOLF.
- Visit MCHP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.microchip.com.
MCHP Valuation Summary
- MCHP's price/sales ratio is 5; this is 92.31% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- MCHP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCHP.
MCHP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 90.49%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.16%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 79.69%.
The table below shows MCHP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCHP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCHP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.2% of graded US stocks.
- MCHP's asset turnover comes in at 0.345 -- ranking 167th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- PLXS, VCRA, and AMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCHP.
The table below shows MCHP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCHP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCHP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.90||52-week high||$90.00|
|Prev. close||$62.51||52-week low||$54.33|
|Day high||$64.24||Avg. volume||4,965,636|
|50-day MA||$67.33||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$70.31||Market Cap||35.30B|
Microchip Technology Inc. (MCHP) Company Bio
Microchip Technology Inc. is a publicly-listed American corporation that manufactures microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Its products include microcontrollers (PIC, dsPIC, AVR and SAM), Serial EEPROM devices, Serial SRAM devices, embedded security devices, radio frequency (RF) devices, thermal, power and battery management analog devices, as well as linear, interface and wireless products. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
MCHP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCHP Latest Social Stream
View Full MCHP Social Stream
Latest MCHP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCHP as an investment opportunity.
onesmi (ON) is extending its silicon carbide facility in Roznov, Czech Republic, which will grow its wafer production capacity by 16 times year over year.
Microchip Technology (MCHP) closed at $64.73 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.98% move from the prior day.
onsemi (ON) is refocusing its investments on developing its intelligent power and sensing products to address key megatrends in automotive, industrial and plug power.
Let's talk about the popular Microchip Technology Incorporated ( NASDAQ:MCHP ). The company's shares saw a double-digit...
Microchip (MCHP) is launching four META-DX2+ Ethernet PHYs connectivity to address key megatrends such as AI and ML, which are at the forefront of the fourth industrial revolution.
MCHP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MCHPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Microchip Technology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Microchip Technology Inc (MCHP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch