Moody's Corporation (MCO): Price and Financial Metrics
MCO Stock Summary
- Moodys Corp's market capitalization of $41,158,400,000 is ahead of 94.99% of US-listed equities.
- Moodys Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.73% of US listed stocks.
- MCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Moodys Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BBT, PGR, AON, AFL, and KDP.
- MCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Moodys Corp's official web site, go to www.moodys.com.
MCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCO Price/Volume Stats
Moody's Corporation (MCO) Company Bio
Moody's Corporation provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in New York, New York.