Moody's Corporation (MCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.86% of US stocks.
- MCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
MCO Stock Summary
- Moodys Corp's market capitalization of $70,182,504,000 is ahead of 96.32% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 209.44, Moodys Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.92% of US stocks.
- MCO's price/sales ratio is 12.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moodys Corp are EMR, FISV, ADP, ITW, and ECL.
- Visit MCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moodys.com.
MCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MCO's price/sales ratio is 278.12% higher, now standing at 12.1.
- MCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCO.
MCO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.78%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 45.54%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 29.33%.
The table below shows MCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.86% of graded US stocks.
- MCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.472 -- ranking 330th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- PDFS, FLNT, and WLDN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCO.
The table below shows MCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$355.44||52-week high||$388.81|
|Prev. close||$368.20||52-week low||$253.17|
|Day high||$366.08||Avg. volume||673,801|
|50-day MA||$378.44||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$327.35||Market Cap||66.18B|
Moody's Corporation (MCO) Company Bio
Moody's Corporation provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCO Latest Social Stream
View Full MCO Social Stream
Latest MCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moodys Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCO as an investment opportunity.
Last week, bond rating, data, and fixed-income intelligence provider, Fitch Group announced that they are launching an ESG Ratings product covering a comprehensive range of entities and instruments for all assets globally. Fitch ESG Ratings Launch Fitchs new ESG Ratings will evaluate the ESG performance and profile of both entities and instruments. The ESG Ratings  The post Fitch Group Announces Launch of ESG Ratings appeared first on Integrity Research . Related posts: Nasdaq Launches ESG Data Hub Substantive Research Launches database of ESG Data Vendors Moodys ESG Solutions Ranked Best ESG Data Provider by Waters
(Bloomberg) -- New York Governor Kathy Hochul asked the U.S. Treasury Department for more money to provide relief to tenants, saying the state expects to run through its federal aid next month.Most Read from BloombergIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageHow the Child Care Crisis Became a Global Economic FiascoMerkel’s Legacy Comes
Moody’s Announces Participation in New GFANZ Alliance: Commits to Align Products and Services to Achieve Net-Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2050
NEW YORK, September 21, 2021--Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) today announced its participation in launching the Net Zero Financial Services Provider Alliance as part of the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero (GFANZ). As a founding member, Moody’s commits to align all of its relevant products and services to achieve net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050, in addition to reducing its own operational emissions.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Moodys Accelerates Net-Zero Commitments to 2040; Recognized as a UN Global Compact LEAD Company
NEW YORK, September 20, 2021--Moody’s Accelerates Net-Zero Commitments to 2040; Recognized as a UN Global Compact LEAD Company
MCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|