Moody's Corp. (MCO): Price and Financial Metrics
MCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$315.43||52-week high||$363.19|
|Prev. close||$322.81||52-week low||$230.16|
|Day high||$320.79||Avg. volume||755,587|
|50-day MA||$340.34||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$317.05||Market Cap||57.88B|
MCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.18% of US stocks.
- MCO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MCO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MCO Stock Summary
- MCO has a higher market value than 96.24% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $59,494,370,000.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MOODYS CORP is higher than 87.42% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.76, MOODYS CORP has a higher such ratio than 91.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LHX, ICE, BKR, EMR, and CMG.
- Visit MCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.moodys.com.
MCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 208.85% higher, now standing at 34.9.
- Over the past 243 months, MCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCO.
MCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.89%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 46.25%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 56.21%.
The table below shows MCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCO has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.9% of graded US stocks.
- MCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.46 -- ranking 339th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FLNT, VRSN, and ICLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCO.
The table below shows MCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Moody's Corp. (MCO) Company Bio
Moody's Corporation, often referred to as Moody's, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody's Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody's Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services. (Source:Wikipedia)
MCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCO Latest Social Stream
View Full MCO Social Stream
Latest MCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MOODYS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCO as an investment opportunity.
When times get tough, investors turn to dividend stocks, particularly Dividend Kings.
NEW YORK, September 20, 2023--Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO) today announced the launch of Vietnam Investors Service And Credit Rating Agency Joint Stock Company (VIS Rating), a partnership between Moody’s and leading Vietnamese financial institutions that was initiated by the Vietnam Bond Market Association (VBMA). Vietnam’s Ministry of Finance issued a credit rating agency license to VIS Rating on September 18, 2023.
On September 15, 2023, Robert Fauber, President and CEO of Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO), sold 2,546 shares of the company.
(Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve is confronting a familiar nemesis as it tries to pilot the economy into a rarely-seen soft landing: rising oil prices.Most Read from BloombergF-35 Debris Found After a $100 Million Fighter Jet Went MissingVegas’ Newest Resort Is a $3.7 Billion Palace, 23 Years in the MakingIndia, Canada Trade Diplomatic Blows Over Murder AllegationsVanderbilt Rips US News Over Slide in College RankingsSurging energy costs played a role in tipping the US into recession in the mi
(Bloomberg) -- The United Arab Emirates raised $1.5 billion from a bond sale on Monday, marking the country’s return to international debt markets for the first time in well over a year.Most Read from BloombergF-35 Debris Found After a $100 Million Fighter Jet Went MissingIndia, Canada Trade Diplomatic Blows Over Murder AllegationsVegas’ Newest Resort Is a $3.7 Billion Palace, 23 Years in the MakingHow Auto Executives Misread the UAW Ahead of Historic StrikeThe 10-year security priced at 60 basi
MCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|