Moody's Corporation (MCO): Price and Financial Metrics
MCO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,772,064,000, Moodys Corp has a greater market value than 95.39% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MCO is 9.85 -- better than 96.71% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 27.06 for Moodys Corp; that's greater than it is for 99.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Moodys Corp are AON, BK, HUM, WBA, and EMR.
- MCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Moodys Corp's official web site, go to www.moodys.com.
MCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$257.63||52-week high||$258.27|
|Prev. close||$256.05||52-week low||$153.56|
|Day high||$258.27||Avg. volume||720,442|
|50-day MA||$233.17||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$210.07||Market Cap||48.64B|
Moody's Corporation (MCO) Company Bio
Moody's Corporation provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The company was founded in 1900 and is based in New York, New York.