Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MCRB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MCRB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCRB is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- MCRB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.46% of US stocks).
MCRB Stock Summary
- MCRB's price/sales ratio is 19.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MCRB is more volatile than 96.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MCRB comes in at -49.04% -- higher than that of only 5.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCRB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EIGR, LPTX, CHRS, GSIT, and ASMB.
- MCRB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seres Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.serestherapeutics.com.
MCRB Valuation Summary
- MCRB's price/sales ratio is 19.6; this is 415.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MCRB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 73.9 over the prior 75 months.
- MCRB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 76.6 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCRB.
MCRB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 21.37%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -44.57%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.01%.
The table below shows MCRB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCRB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCRB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.23% of graded US stocks.
- MCRB's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 270th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABEO, VXRT, and ARWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCRB.
The table below shows MCRB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MCRB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.16||52-week high||$38.50|
|Prev. close||$6.02||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$6.19||Avg. volume||1,315,728|
|50-day MA||$6.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.91||Market Cap||564.99M|
Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB) Company Bio
Seres Therapeutics is a microbiome therapeutics platform company, focuses on the development of biological drugs designed to restore health by repairing the function of a dysbiotic microbiome. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
MCRB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCRB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCRB Social Stream
Latest MCRB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seres Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCRB as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
Invaio Sciences Secures $50 Million Debt Financing to Develop and Commercialize Agricultural Solutions to Address Climate Change
Invaio Sciences, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering company unlocking the potential of natural systems to accelerate the transition to sustainable agriculture to urgently address climate change, has entered into a $50 million loan and security agreement with K2 HealthVentures (K2HV), a healthcare and life sciences-focused investment firm.
Seres Therapeutics Presents Late-Breaking Data from SER-109 Phase 3 ECOSPOR III Study in Recurrent C. Difficile Infection at IDWeek2021
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., October 02, 2021--Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRB), a leading microbiome therapeutics company, today announced late-breaking data from its Phase 3 ECOSPOR III study evaluating SER-109, an investigational oral microbiome therapeutic for recurrent C. difficile infection (rCDI). SER-109 was associated with significantly greater reduction of antimicrobial resistance genes (ARGs) compared to placebo, with the reduction observed both rapidly (by Week 1) and sustained through W
Seres Therapeutics Presents Data Supporting its Microbiome Pipeline at IDWeek 2021, Including Data from SER-109 Phase 3 ECOSPOR III Study in Recurrent C. Difficile Infection
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 29, 2021--Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRB), a leading microbiome therapeutics company, today announced data from its Phase 3 ECOSPOR III study evaluating SER-109, an investigational oral microbiome therapy for recurrent C. difficile infection (rCDI), will be presented at the IDWeek 2021 Virtual Conference (Sept. 29-Oct. 3). The Company will be presenting seven posters and oral presentations related to SER-109 and C. difficile, including a late-breaker, as well
Human Microbiome Market Skyrocketing Revenue Growth of US$ 2,921.68 million by 2028 with Profiling Companies- MaaT Pharma, Eligo Bioscience Merck & Co. Inc, AOBiome LLC, Kaleido, Seres Therapeutics
The Human Microbiome Market is expected to reach US$ 2,921.68 million by 2028 from US$ 718.95 million in 2021; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 22.2% during 20212028. The human microbiota consists of the trillions of symbiotic microbial
MCRB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCRBWant to do more research on Seres Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Seres Therapeutics Inc (MCRB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seres Therapeutics Inc (MCRB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seres Therapeutics Inc (MCRB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch