Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB): Price and Financial Metrics
MCRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.38||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$2.39||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||2,228,380|
|50-day MA||$3.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.93||Market Cap||305.13M|
MCRB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MCRB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MCRB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MCRB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MCRB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MCRB Stock Summary
- SERES THERAPEUTICS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.51% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 25.18 for SERES THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for 98.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 175.78%, SERES THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.76% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MCRB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BPMC, SLDP, RXRX, EFTR, and SRPT.
- Visit MCRB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.serestherapeutics.com.
MCRB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MCRB's price/sales ratio is 36.84% higher, now standing at 2.6.
- MCRB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 78.8 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MCRB.
MCRB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 345.02%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.76%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.04%.
The table below shows MCRB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MCRB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MCRB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.12% of graded US stocks.
- MCRB's asset turnover comes in at 0.094 -- ranking 268th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABEO, VXRT, and ARWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MCRB.
The table below shows MCRB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB) Company Bio
Seres Therapeutics is a microbiome therapeutics platform company, focuses on the development of biological drugs designed to restore health by repairing the function of a dysbiotic microbiome. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
MCRB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MCRB Latest Social Stream
View Full MCRB Social Stream
Latest MCRB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERES THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MCRB as an investment opportunity.
Flagship Pioneering, the bioplatform innovation company, announced today the appointment of Amanda Kay as Senior Partner and Chief Business Development Officer. In this role, she will be responsible for driving and supporting business development across the Flagship ecosystem, leading the effort to forge strong partnerships between Flagship companies and the biopharma industry. She will also work closely with the Pioneering Medicines unit of Flagship as we continue to invest in and grow our corp
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 08, 2023--Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRB) ("Seres" or the "Company"), a leading microbiome therapeutics company, today announced that on September 6, 2023, the Compensation and Talent Committee of Seres’ board of directors granted inducement equity grants covering an aggregate of 91,000 shares of its common stock to two new employees, consisting of stock options to purchase an aggregate of 45,500 shares of common stock and restricted stock units ("RSUs"), cove
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 07, 2023--Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRB), a leading microbiome therapeutics company, today announced that Seres management will participate at the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 11, 2023, at 12:15 p.m. ET.
Invaio Sciences, a bio platform company accelerating the leap to nature-positive agriculture, today announced that its Citrus Health solution to suppress citrus greening in oranges received approval from the Florida Department of Agriculture and Community Services (FDACS) under section 24(c) of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
Seres Therapeutics, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MCRB ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 4.2x might make it look like a strong buy...
MCRB Price Returns
Continue Researching MCRBWant to do more research on Seres Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Seres Therapeutics Inc (MCRB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seres Therapeutics Inc (MCRB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seres Therapeutics Inc (MCRB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch