Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB): Price and Financial Metrics
MCRB Stock Summary
- Seres Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.56% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.96 for Seres Therapeutics Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MCRB's revenue has grown 81.27% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.14% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Seres Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IDRA, AGIO, ORMP, CNAT, and WVE.
- Visit MCRB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.serestherapeutics.com.
MCRB Stock Price Chart More Charts
MCRB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$8.39|
|Prev. close||$3.42||52-week low||$2.02|
|Day high||$3.41||Avg. volume||216,577|
|50-day MA||$3.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.46||Market Cap||219.83M|
Seres Therapeutics, Inc. (MCRB) Company Bio
Seres Therapeutics is a microbiome therapeutics platform company, focuses on the development of biological drugs designed to restore health by repairing the function of a dysbiotic microbiome. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.