Mednax, Inc. (MD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.99% of US stocks).
MD Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.65, PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 19.35% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -23.58%, PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 13.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MD comes in at 31.67% -- higher than that of 95.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEG, DOOR, HLIO, PLOW, and MMS.
- MD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.mednax.com.
MD Valuation Summary
- MD's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 88.24% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MD.
MD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 646.09%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 7.41%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 646.09%.
The table below shows MD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.08% of graded US stocks.
- MD's asset turnover comes in at 0.609 -- ranking 45th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- ENZ, TDOC, and LFMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MD.
The table below shows MD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.17||52-week high||$27.11|
|Prev. close||$15.26||52-week low||$14.40|
|Day high||$15.46||Avg. volume||695,000|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.48||Market Cap||1.26B|
Mednax, Inc. (MD) Company Bio
MEDNAX Inc. provides neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, and other pediatric subspecialties physician services in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
MD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MD Latest Social Stream
View Full MD Social Stream
Latest MD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MD as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Typically, we'll...
Pediatrix Medical Group (NYSE: MD), which recently changed its name from Mednax, promoted Dr. James Swift to CEO, effective at the end of this year. Guy P. Sansone, who was previously chair of the board, will stay on the board as lead independent director. As he stated during a previous interview with the Business Journal, Swift joined the company in 2009 when the pediatric medical group he founded earlier was acquired by Pediatrix.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 15, 2022--Pediatrix Announces Leadership Transitions
While Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. ( NYSE:MD ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 01, 2022--Pediatrix® Medical Group Releases Inaugural Sustainability Report - Report outlines the organization’s ESG commitment, vision and strategy
MD Price Returns