Mednax, Inc. (MD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MD POWR Grades
- MD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.75% of US stocks.
- MD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- MD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MD Stock Summary
- Mednax Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 78.44% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mednax Inc is higher than it is for about 81.9% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MD's revenue has grown -50.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.22% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mednax Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MAXR, CEQP, KMPH, ESBA, and BRT.
- Visit MD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mednax.com.
MD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.90||52-week high||$29.25|
|Prev. close||$26.18||52-week low||$11.62|
|Day high||$27.07||Avg. volume||936,738|
|50-day MA||$26.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.74||Market Cap||2.32B|
Mednax, Inc. (MD) Company Bio
MEDNAX Inc. provides neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, and other pediatric subspecialties physician services in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
MD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mednax Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mednax Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MD, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.14% -- higher than merely 11.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Mednax Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Mednax Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MD Latest Social Stream
View Full MD Social Stream
Latest MD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mednax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MD as an investment opportunity.
Mednax 2021 First Quarter Conference Call/Webcast Scheduled for Friday, May 7, 2021
Oteemo, Inc., a leader in DevSecOps transformation and cloud native application development, today announced its successful transformation effort with Mednax, Inc. (NYSE: MD), the national medical group specializing in prenatal, neonatal and pediatric services. Oteemo helped Mednax establish its DevSecOps practice and accelerate deployment time from months to minutes.
Riding high on strategic initiatives and telehealth medicine, MEDNAX (MD) holds potential to reap benefits for investors.
Mednax (MD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Mednax (MD) collaborates with NighLight with an aim to offer enhanced pediatric care in Texas.
MD Price Returns