Mednax, Inc. (MD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MD is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- MD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.75%, Mednax Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mednax Inc comes in at -47.75%, a number that bests only 7.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Mednax Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mednax Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NMIH, STRL, ITGR, HMTV, and MAXR.
- MD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mednax Inc's official web site, go to www.mednax.com.
MD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.59||52-week high||$32.71|
|Prev. close||$31.65||52-week low||$12.28|
|Day high||$31.74||Avg. volume||957,575|
|50-day MA||$26.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.03||Market Cap||2.73B|
Mednax, Inc. (MD) Company Bio
MEDNAX Inc. provides neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, and other pediatric subspecialties physician services in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
MD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mednax Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mednax Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MD, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.14% -- higher than merely 11.44% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Mednax Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Mednax Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MD Latest Social Stream
View Full MD Social Stream
Latest MD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mednax Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MD as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
MEDNAX's (MD) Q1 results reflect lower costs. However, the same is partly offset by softer revenues.
Varied companies across the vast healthcare space might have been affected differently by the COVID crisis during the first quarter.
Mednax (MD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Mednax 2021 First Quarter Conference Call/Webcast Scheduled for Friday, May 7, 2021
MD Price Returns