Mednax, Inc. (MD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- MD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.95% of US stocks).
MD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.68%, PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.68% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MD has reported earnings growth of 228.08%, putting it ahead of 92.57% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MD comes in at 21.66% -- higher than that of 92.23% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FREE, HLIO, KOP, DOOR, and PLOW.
- Visit MD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mednax.com.
MD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MD's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.2% higher, now standing at 14.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MD's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MD.
MD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.38%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -97.34%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -475.08%.
The table below shows MD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.08% of graded US stocks.
- MD's asset turnover comes in at 0.609 -- ranking 45th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- ENZ, TDOC, and LFMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MD.
The table below shows MD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.81||52-week high||$29.30|
|Prev. close||$16.91||52-week low||$16.33|
|Day high||$16.86||Avg. volume||618,328|
|50-day MA||$19.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.19||Market Cap||1.42B|
Mednax, Inc. (MD) Company Bio
MEDNAX Inc. provides neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, and other pediatric subspecialties physician services in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
MD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MD Latest Social Stream
View Full MD Social Stream
Latest MD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PEDIATRIX MEDICAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MD as an investment opportunity.
It’s never easy finding cheap stocks to buy that will increase 10-fold over five years.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., August 22, 2022--Pediatrix Medical Group Comments on No Surprises Act Final Rule
Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Services Companies: Jack In The Box (JACK), Mednax (MD) and Light & Wonder (LNW)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Services sector with new ratings on Jack In The Box (JACK – Research Report), Mednax (MD – Research Report) and Light & Wonder (LNW – Research Report). Jack In The Box (JACK) Goldman Sachs analyst Jared Garber maintained a Buy rating on Jack In The Box today and set a price target of $97.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $84.10. According to TipRanks.
Mednax (MD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.34%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., August 04, 2022--Pediatrix Medical Group Reports Second Quarter Results
MD Price Returns