Mednax, Inc. (MD): Price and Financial Metrics
MD Stock Summary
- MD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.4 -- higher than merely 3.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Mednax Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MD has reported earnings growth of -394.01%, putting it ahead of only 3.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TPRE, SXC, CPG, ETM, and NM.
- Visit MD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mednax.com.
MD Stock Price Chart More Charts
MD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.99||52-week high||$36.35|
|Prev. close||$20.96||52-week low||$19.45|
|Day high||$21.01||Avg. volume||1,096,680|
|50-day MA||$26.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.74||Market Cap||1.69B|
Mednax, Inc. (MD) Company Bio
MEDNAX Inc. provides neonatal, anesthesia, maternal-fetal, and other pediatric subspecialties physician services in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Sunrise, Florida.
MD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Mednax Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Mednax Inc ranked in the 35st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mednax Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 52. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 13.17% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.51 years, is -0.03% -- higher than merely 24.99% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Mednax Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -12.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.43% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|