MongoDB, Inc. - (MDB): Price and Financial Metrics
MDB Stock Summary
- MDB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 687.06 -- higher than 93.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MDB's went public 2.13 years ago, making it older than only 5.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.05, MongoDB Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ESTC, BNFT, APPN, ATEN, and ZUO.
- MDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MongoDB Inc's official web site, go to www.mongodb.com.
MDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDB Price/Volume Stats
MongoDB, Inc. - (MDB) Company Bio
MongoDB, Inc. operates as a general purpose database platform worldwide. It offers MongoDB Enterprise Advanced, a subscription package for enterprise customers to run in the cloud or in a hybrid environment; MongoDB Atlas, a cloud hosted database-as-a-service solution; Community Server, a free-to-download version of its database, which includes the functionality that developers need to get started with MongoDB; and MongoDB Stitch, a backend-as-a-service designed to simplify application development. The company also provides professional services, such as consulting and training. It serves financial services, government, healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, technology, and telecommunications industries. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.