MongoDB, Inc. - (MDB): Price and Financial Metrics
MDB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,222.72, MongoDB Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.02% of US stocks.
- MongoDB Inc's stock had its IPO on October 19, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 6.79% of US equities in our set.
- MDB's price/sales ratio is 19.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUBS, VCEL, ACAD, RUBI, and RPD.
- MDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MongoDB Inc's official web site, go to www.mongodb.com.
MDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.47||52-week high||$184.78|
|Prev. close||$125.08||52-week low||$93.81|
|Day high||$127.01||Avg. volume||1,376,742|
|50-day MA||$146.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$141.44||Market Cap||6.84B|
MongoDB, Inc. - (MDB) Company Bio
MongoDB, Inc. operates as a general purpose database platform worldwide. It offers MongoDB Enterprise Advanced, a subscription package for enterprise customers to run in the cloud or in a hybrid environment; MongoDB Atlas, a cloud hosted database-as-a-service solution; Community Server, a free-to-download version of its database, which includes the functionality that developers need to get started with MongoDB; and MongoDB Stitch, a backend-as-a-service designed to simplify application development. The company also provides professional services, such as consulting and training. It serves financial services, government, healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, technology, and telecommunications industries. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.