MongoDB, Inc. - (MDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 35.62% of US stocks.
- MDB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- MDB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MDB Stock Summary
- MongoDB Inc's market capitalization of $32,096,378,985 is ahead of 91.34% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 45.71, MongoDB Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.54% of stocks in our set.
- MDB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MongoDB Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PANW, SPLK, ENPH, BOX, and TWLO.
- MDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MongoDB Inc's official web site, go to www.mongodb.com.
MDB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MDB's price/earnings ratio is 326.41% lower, now standing at -88.3.
- MDB's price/sales ratio has moved up 25.5 over the prior 47 months.
- MDB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 70.3 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDB.
MDB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.97% of graded US stocks.
- MDB's asset turnover comes in at 0.437 -- ranking 347th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$509.65||52-week high||$515.00|
|Prev. close||$503.50||52-week low||$200.50|
|Day high||$510.50||Avg. volume||820,679|
|50-day MA||$388.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$346.60||Market Cap||33.73B|
MongoDB, Inc. - (MDB) Company Bio
MongoDB, Inc. operates as a general purpose database platform worldwide. It offers MongoDB Enterprise Advanced, a subscription package for enterprise customers to run in the cloud or in a hybrid environment; MongoDB Atlas, a cloud hosted database-as-a-service solution; Community Server, a free-to-download version of its database, which includes the functionality that developers need to get started with MongoDB; and MongoDB Stitch, a backend-as-a-service designed to simplify application development. The company also provides professional services, such as consulting and training. It serves financial services, government, healthcare, media and entertainment, retail, technology, and telecommunications industries. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDB Latest Social Stream
View Full MDB Social Stream
Latest MDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MongoDB Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDB as an investment opportunity.
The relational database, which stores data in neat rows and columns, has been the standard for decades. NoSQL databases, which usually store data in flexible documents, have emerged as a compelling alternative. Given the success of NoSQL pioneer MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB), which is now worth around $32 billion following a blockbuster quarterly report, betting on smaller NoSQL database companies could make sense for investors convinced that NoSQL is the future.
MongoDB, Inc. to Present at the Piper Sandler Global Technology Conference and the Citi 2021 Global Technology Conference
MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB), the leading modern, general purpose database platform, today announced that it will present at two upcoming conferences: the Piper Sandler Global Technology Conference and the Citi 2021 Global Technology Conference.
Yahoo Finance’s Jared Blikre reports details on Yahoo Finance’s Investment idea of the day.
A 26.3% jump in a day is no mean feat, and MongoDB (MDB) stock achieved that on Friday after releasing blowout fiscal second-quarter results. The multi-purpose database platform provider posted a 44% year-over-year growth in revenues, driven by a growing user base across all its services, especially Atlas. (See MongoDB stock charts on TipRanks) Investors didn’t seem to mind the 9% wider net loss per share, and 20 basis point contraction in gross margin that stemmed from high expenses. Further, higher free cash outflow compared to last year also did not bother investors, but it does keep me neutral on the stock in the near-term.
MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB), the leading, modern general purpose database platform, today announced the appointment of Peder Ulander as Chief Marketing Officer. Ulander will oversee the marketing organization including marketing operations, corporate communications, demand generation & field marketing, growth marketing and content marketing and will join MongoDB's executive leadership team.
MDB Price Returns