The Medicines Company (MDCO): Price and Financial Metrics
MDCO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MDCO is -0.09 -- better than only 6.73% of US stocks.
- MDCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Medicines Co comes in at -129.28%, a number that bests only 0.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABEO, MBIO, SYNA, JNCE, and ADAP.
- MDCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medicines Co's official web site, go to www.themedicinescompany.com.
MDCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.04||52-week high||$84.48|
|Prev. close||$84.07||52-week low||$16.69|
|Day high||$84.16||Avg. volume||2,044,514|
|50-day MA||$63.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.09||Market Cap||6.70B|
The Medicines Company (MDCO) Company Bio
The Medicines Company is a provider of solutions in three areas: acute cardiovascular care, surgery and perioperative care, and serious infectious disease care. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Parsippany, New Jersey.