Medigus Ltd. (MDGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDGS POWR Grades
- MDGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.03% of US stocks.
- MDGS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 61 days.
- MDGS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MDGS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Medigus Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.76% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 473.03%, Medigus Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.05% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MDGS's revenue has grown 944.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBRV, XERS, PWFL, REFR, and DTSS.
- MDGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medigus Ltd's official web site, go to www.medigus.com.
MDGS Valuation Summary
- MDGS's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.3; this is 101.02% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 74 months, MDGS's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.4.
- MDGS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDGS.
MDGS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.63%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.81%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -97.65%.
The table below shows MDGS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDGS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDGS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.24% of graded US stocks.
- MDGS's asset turnover comes in at 0.023 -- ranking 164th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDGS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.66||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||141,406|
|50-day MA||$0.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.12||Market Cap||N/A|
Medigus Ltd. (MDGS) Company Bio
Medigus Ltd. develops endoscopic procedures and devices for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDGS Latest Social Stream
View Full MDGS Social Stream
Latest MDGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medigus Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDGS as an investment opportunity.
Diamond Equity Research to Host Emerging Growth Invitational Virtual Investor Conference on February 24, 2022
Presenting Companies to Host 25 Minute Presentations Followed by Question-and-Answer Session; Conference Open to all Retail and Institutional InvestorsNEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diamond Equity Research, a leading small-capitalization equity research and conference provider, will host its quarterly Emerging Growth Invitational investor conference on February 24, 2022. The conference, which is open to all retail and institutional investors, will consist of a series of twenty five
Medigus: Charging Robotics and Ben-Gurion University to Develop the Next Generation of Wireless Charging System for Electric Vehicles
Tel Aviv, Israel, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions, innovative internet technologies and electric vehicle and charging solutions, announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Charging Robotics Ltd. and BGN Technologies, the technology transferred company of Ben-Gurion University signed an agreement to develop the next generation of Charging Robotics' wireless charging system for electric vehicles. Once
Tel Aviv, Israel, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions, innovative internet technologies and electric vehicle and charging solutions, announced today that ParaZero Ltd. ("ParaZero"), a privately held company engaged in drone technology with an innovative patented safety system for drones, of which Medigus has a 40% ownership stake, confirmed that a drone carrying its ParaZero SafeAirTM system was granted the fir
Clearmind and Medigus, the investor, intend to form a joint venture in the field of food industry, based on Clearmind's unique psychedelics IPTORONTO, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearmind Medicine Inc. (CSE: CMND, FSE: CWY0, OTCMKTS: CMNDF) (“Clearmind” or the "Company"), a psychedelic medicine biotech company focused on the discovery and development of novel psychedelic-derived therapeutics to solve widespread and undertreated health problems, announced today it has signed an agreement f
Medigus Enters Psychedelics Market with Investment in Clearmind, a Psychedelic Pharmaceutical Biotech Company
The parties intend to form a joint venture in the food industry, based on Clearmind's unique psychedelics IPTel Aviv, Israel, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions, innovative internet technologies and electric vehicle and charging solutions, announced today the expansion of its healthcare activities by signing an investment agreement with Clearmind Medicine Inc. (CSE: CMND, FSE: CWY0, OTCMKTS: CMNDF), a psychede
MDGS Price Returns