Medigus Ltd. (MDGS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDGS POWR Grades
- MDGS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.9% of US stocks.
- MDGS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MDGS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
MDGS Stock Summary
- MDGS has a higher market value than just 4.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $27,372,297.
- MDGS's price/sales ratio is 51.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.52% of US stocks.
- Medigus Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDGS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHIL, XAIR, ACRS, APTX, and GURE.
- MDGS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medigus Ltd's official web site, go to www.medigus.com.
MDGS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDGS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$4.19|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.22|
|Day high||$1.79||Avg. volume||2,040,363|
|50-day MA||$1.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||N/A|
Medigus Ltd. (MDGS) Company Bio
Medigus Ltd. develops endoscopic procedures and devices for the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
MDGS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDGS Latest Social Stream
View Full MDGS Social Stream
Latest MDGS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medigus Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDGS as an investment opportunity.
Automax Motors Clinches Exclusive Distribution Right For Charging Robotics' EV Wireless Robotic Charging Pad
Medigus Ltd (NASDAQ: MDGS) subsidiary Charging Robotics Ltd inked a distribution agreement with Israel's Automax Motors Ltd for exclusive distribution of its wireless robotic charging pad in Israel and Greece for five years. There is an extension option for an additional five years. Automax Motors will market the wireless robotic charging pad for electric vehicles (EVs) and procure the necessary licenses, permits, and approvals for importing, marketing, and distributing such products. Automax Mo
Automax Motors, an Israeli vehicle importer, will have exclusive distribution rights in Israel and Greece OMER, Israel, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions and innovative internet technologies, announced today that Charging Robotics Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, signed a definitive distribution agreement with Automax Motors Ltd., an Israeli public company traded in Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (AMX
OMER, Israel, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions and innovative internet technologies, today released a letter to its shareholders from its Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Liron Carmel. Dear Shareholder, Medigus’ mission has always been the advancement of innovative technologies, however beginning two years ago we initiated an in-depth review of the Company, and after a thorough review of our successes, failures,
Eventer Technologies recently completed a pre-IPO funding round of $2.25 million OMER, Israel, June 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions and innovative internet technologies, announced today that Eventer Technologies Ltd., Medigus’ subsidiary (47.69%) and developer of advanced technology solutions for creating, marketing and managing events, including virtual events, submitted first public prospectus draft for the in
OMER, Israel, May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medigus Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDGS), a technology company engaged in advanced medical solutions and innovative internet technologies, today announced its financial results for the year ended December 31, 2020 and reported that the Company’s annual report on Form 20-F, containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020 was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 14, 2020. For the year ended December 31, 2020, the Company reported revenues from products and services of approx. $531 thousands, an increase of approx. 95% compared to approx. $273 thousands for the year ended December 31, 2019. Our revenues in recent years were primarily derived from the sale of miniature camera and related equipmen...
MDGS Price Returns