Medallia, Inc. (MDLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDLA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MDLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDLA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MDLA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MDLA Stock Summary
- Medallia Inc's stock had its IPO on July 19, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.44% of US equities in our set.
- MDLA's price/sales ratio is 10.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,305.32%, Medallia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medallia Inc are NEWR, PD, IMMR, RCON, and EVBG.
- MDLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medallia Inc's official web site, go to www.medallia.com.
MDLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, MDLA's price/sales ratio is 98.17% higher, now standing at 10.8.
- MDLA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 46.6 over the prior 26 months.
- Over the past 26 months, MDLA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDLA.
MDLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.85% of graded US stocks.
- MDLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.391 -- ranking 379th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.96||52-week high||$48.28|
|Prev. close||$33.95||52-week low||$23.58|
|Day high||$34.00||Avg. volume||2,242,368|
|50-day MA||$33.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.13||Market Cap||5.47B|
Medallia, Inc. (MDLA) Company Bio
Medallia, Inc. provides customer experience management software. Its products include B2C Customer, B2B Customer, Employee and Product Experiences. The company was founded by Borge Hald and Amy Pressman in 2001 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLA Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLA Social Stream
Latest MDLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medallia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLA as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 14, 2021--Medallia, Inc. (NYSE: MDLA) ("Medallia"), a global leader in customer and employee experience, today announced that its shareholders voted to approve the acquisition of Medallia by Thoma Bravo, a leading software investment firm.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 14, 2021--New Medallia Research Identifies Three Key Practices that Separate Employee Experience Leaders from Laggards
By Dhirendra Tripathi
Versa Networks announced it has named former Medallia and NetSuite financial executive Lalit Kumar as its first Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Mr. Kumar joins Versa to further develop the financial infrastructure, teams, and processes which will increase the companys already impressive growth. Great people build world-class products and serve illustrious companies, said Mr. Kumar. The opportunity to work with the most talented minds and serve the most demanding customers is why I am so excited More The post Versa Network names Lalit Kumar as CFO appeared first on Help Net Security .
(Bloomberg) -- Momentive Global Inc., the owner of SurveyMonkey, is exploring options including a potential sale after receiving takeover interest, according to people familiar with the matter.Most Read from BloombergHow France Turned the Humble Roundabout Into a Showcase for ArtWhat the Front Line of the U.S. Abortion Fight in Kentucky Looks Like NowThey Invented the Must-Have Instrument for the Burning Man Set. Now They Want to Kill It OffWhat Comes After GE’s 129 Years of Greenhouse GasArgent
MDLA Price Returns