Medallia, Inc. (MDLA): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLA Stock Summary
- MDLA's went public 1.76 years ago, making it older than just 2.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MDLA is currently 2,710.05, higher than 99.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,052.78%, Medallia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Medallia Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRAY, CLDR, ZUO, FIVN, and EGRX.
- Visit MDLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medallia.com.
MDLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.34||52-week high||$48.28|
|Prev. close||$28.80||52-week low||$19.70|
|Day high||$29.16||Avg. volume||1,872,216|
|50-day MA||$34.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.87||Market Cap||4.45B|
Medallia, Inc. (MDLA) Company Bio
Medallia, Inc. provides customer experience management software. Its products include B2C Customer, B2B Customer, Employee and Product Experiences. The company was founded by Borge Hald and Amy Pressman in 2001 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
MDLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLA Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLA Social Stream
Latest MDLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medallia Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLA as an investment opportunity.
Sensei Labs chooses Strikedeck by Medallia for customer success management
Medallia ranks fifth in Comparably’s list of best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area
Southwestern Health Resources Chooses Medallia For Experience Management
Medallia for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Now Available on Microsoft AppSource
AI applications will only increase as the world gets more efficient and these companies hope to take advantage.
MDLA Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!