Medley Management Inc. (MDLY): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLY Stock Summary
- Medley Management Inc's market capitalization of $18,796,663 is ahead of just 7.4% of US-listed equities.
- Medley Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.46% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.68 for Medley Management Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medley Management Inc are HNNA, CHCI, TSC, JAX, and NGL.
- MDLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medley Management Inc's official web site, go to www.mdly.com.
MDLY Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDLY Price/Volume Stats
Medley Management Inc. (MDLY) Company Bio
Medley Management Inc. is an asset management firm offering yield solutions to retail and institutional investors. The Company operates in the investment management segment. It is focused on credit-related investment strategies, primarily originating senior secured loans to private middle market companies in the United States. The company is based in New York City, New York.