Medley Management Inc. (MDLY): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,231,057, Medley Management Inc has a greater market value than merely 7.51% of US stocks.
- Medley Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.15% of US listed stocks.
- MDLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medley Management Inc are HNNA, NETE, TSC, NGL, and PFIS.
- Visit MDLY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mdly.com.
MDLY Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.85||52-week high||$4.13|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$2.90||Avg. volume||18,224|
|50-day MA||$3.02||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$3.00||Market Cap||17.02M|
Medley Management Inc. (MDLY) Company Bio
Medley Management Inc. is an asset management firm offering yield solutions to retail and institutional investors. The Company operates in the investment management segment. It is focused on credit-related investment strategies, primarily originating senior secured loans to private middle market companies in the United States. The company is based in New York City, New York.