Medley Management Inc. (MDLY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDLY POWR Grades
- MDLY scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 59.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDLY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MDLY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
MDLY Stock Summary
- Medley Management Inc's market capitalization of $17,207,648 is ahead of just 3.38% of US-listed equities.
- Medley Management Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 2.3% of US listed stocks.
- MDLY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDLY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPS, PRTK, BNFT, ICPT, and CVU.
- MDLY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medley Management Inc's official web site, go to www.mdly.com.
MDLY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MDLY's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 82 months, MDLY's price/earnings ratio has gone NA $NA.
- Over the past 82 months, MDLY's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDLY.
MDLY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$27.90|
|Prev. close||$5.62||52-week low||$4.33|
|Day high||$5.91||Avg. volume||671,118|
|50-day MA||$5.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.27||Market Cap||3.82M|
Medley Management Inc. (MDLY) Company Bio
Medley Management Inc. is an asset management firm offering yield solutions to retail and institutional investors. The Company operates in the investment management segment. It is focused on credit-related investment strategies, primarily originating senior secured loans to private middle market companies in the United States. The company is based in New York City, New York.
MDLY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLY Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLY Social Stream
Latest MDLY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medley Management Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLY as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: The GEO Group (GEO) +10%.Losers: Q&K International Group (QK) -8%. U.S. Global Investors (GROW) -8%. Futu Holdings (FUTU) -7%. Finance Of America Companies (FOA) -6%. Medley Management (MDLY) -6%....
Medley Management Inc. announced that it received a notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the NYSE) indicating that MDLY is not in compliance with Section 802.01E of the NYSE Listed 
Good morning, investors!
Earnings results for Medley Management , Analyst Opinion on Medley Management , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:MDLY), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report Medley Management (NYSE:MDLY) appeared first on .
U.S. stock futures were mixed on Thursday as investors await data related to consumer prices. That data will provide information about the rate of inflation as the economy recovers from the pandemic. Notably, data on initial jobless claims for the recent week is also set to be released today. S&P futures were relatively flat, while Dow futures were trading around 0.2% higher, at the time of writing. Meanwhile, Nasdaq futures were trading around 0.2% lower, at the time of writing. Companies that are expected to report earnings before the market opens include AstroNova (ALOT), BlueCity Holdings (BLCT), and Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG).
MDLY Price Returns