Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDLZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MDLZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDLZ is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MDLZ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.89% of US stocks).
MDLZ Stock Summary
- MDLZ has a market capitalization of $84,092,697,371 -- more than approximately 96.86% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mondelez International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 74.06% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MDLZ is more volatile than just 6.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mondelez International Inc are SHW, ITW, MMC, CI, and TJX.
- Visit MDLZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MDLZ's price/sales ratio is 121.43% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- MDLZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- MDLZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDLZ.
MDLZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.24%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.6%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 70.35%.
The table below shows MDLZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDLZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDLZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.49% of graded US stocks.
- MDLZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 47th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- DAR, FTFT, and K are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDLZ.
The table below shows MDLZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.27||52-week high||$65.60|
|Prev. close||$60.52||52-week low||$52.51|
|Day high||$60.90||Avg. volume||7,030,495|
|50-day MA||$60.73||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$60.16||Market Cap||84.25B|
Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International Inc is associated with the confectionery industry. It manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products like biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy, and beverages to over 150 countries around the world. Mondelez International has operations in more than 80 countries and employs nearly 80,000 people in the company’s factories, offices, research and development facilities, and distribution centers across the globe. The products the company markets includes such brand names as belVita, Cadbury, Chips Ahoy!, Halls, Honey Maid, Oreo, Ritz, Trident, and Wheat Thins. Mondelez International is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and Dirk Van de Put serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLZ Social Stream
Latest MDLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mondelez International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLZ as an investment opportunity.
Pent-up demand and savings should mean higher sales for these seven stocks to buy during this holiday season.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Mondelez International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MDLZ ) by taking...
Consumer staples stocks are a good source of stable dividends and steady yearly growth and should not be overlooked by income investors.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best value stocks to buy according to Warren Buffett. You can skip our detailed analysis of Buffett’s investment strategies and go directly to read the 5 Best Value Stocks To Buy According To Warren Buffett. Warren Buffett does not need any introduction in the investment world. He is […]
These quality dividend stocks have a built-in advantage that can keep you ahead of inflation in 2022
Bill McMahon, chief investment officer at Charles Schwab Asset Management, favors consumer discretionary stocks that pay dividends and own beloved brands.
MDLZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MDLZWant to do more research on Mondelez International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch