Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.74||52-week high||$78.59|
|Prev. close||$71.06||52-week low||$60.75|
|Day high||$71.06||Avg. volume||6,242,338|
|50-day MA||$67.61||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$70.74||Market Cap||96.27B|
MDLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLZ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MDLZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDLZ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MDLZ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
MDLZ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $94,065,102,835, MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC has a greater market value than 97.67% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MDLZ has reported earnings growth of 47.63%, putting it ahead of 81.27% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of merely 8.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PGR, CVS, TJX, CI, and MMC.
- MDLZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Valuation Summary
- MDLZ's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 188.89% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MDLZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDLZ.
MDLZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 5.19%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.87%.
The table below shows MDLZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDLZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDLZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.88% of graded US stocks.
- MDLZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 48th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- MKC, SAFM, and LWAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDLZ.
The table below shows MDLZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International Inc is associated with the confectionery industry. It manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products like biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy, and beverages to over 150 countries around the world. Mondelez International has operations in more than 80 countries and employs nearly 80,000 people in the company’s factories, offices, research and development facilities, and distribution centers across the globe. The products the company markets includes such brand names as belVita, Cadbury, Chips Ahoy!, Halls, Honey Maid, Oreo, Ritz, Trident, and Wheat Thins. Mondelez International is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and Dirk Van de Put serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
MDLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLZ Social Stream
Latest MDLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLZ as an investment opportunity.
To find solid stocks, look for reliable types of businesses that can weather most any economic situation.
An analysis of 25 food stocks, their performance, and potential.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
These brand-name companies had been fixtures in Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio for the past 11 to 18 years.
Based on the strong print of the major indices since late last month, the idea of deliberately targeting reliable stocks for a volatile market might seem overkill.
MDLZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MDLZWant to do more research on Mondelez International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch