Mondelez International, Inc. - (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLZ Stock Summary
- MDLZ has a market capitalization of $74,496,512,956 -- more than approximately 97.49% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mondelez International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 75.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Mondelez International Inc's share price is greater than that of just 15.29% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mondelez International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LFC, BLK, ANTM, ADP, and ENB.
- MDLZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mondelez International Inc's official web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
Mondelez International, Inc. - (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide, including brands like Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk, and Trident gum. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.