Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDLZ POWR Grades
- MDLZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDLZ is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MDLZ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.85% of US stocks).
MDLZ Stock Summary
- MDLZ has a market capitalization of $88,621,625,886 -- more than approximately 97.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MDLZ has reported earnings growth of 53.55%, putting it ahead of 75.43% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Mondelez International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mondelez International Inc are ANTM, BTI, INFY, CI, and PTR.
- Visit MDLZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Valuation Summary
- MDLZ's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 25.93% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MDLZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, MDLZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDLZ.
MDLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.38||52-week high||$65.60|
|Prev. close||$63.46||52-week low||$52.51|
|Day high||$63.59||Avg. volume||7,295,226|
|50-day MA||$63.40||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$59.06||Market Cap||89.03B|
Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International Inc is associated with the confectionery industry. It manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products like biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy, and beverages to over 150 countries around the world. Mondelez International has operations in more than 80 countries and employs nearly 80,000 people in the company’s factories, offices, research and development facilities, and distribution centers across the globe. The products the company markets includes such brand names as belVita, Cadbury, Chips Ahoy!, Halls, Honey Maid, Oreo, Ritz, Trident, and Wheat Thins. Mondelez International is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and Dirk Van de Put serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
MDLZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mondelez International Inc. To summarize, we found that Mondelez International Inc ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MDLZ, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.34% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- Mondelez International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MDLZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 19.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MDLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLZ Social Stream
Latest MDLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mondelez International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLZ as an investment opportunity.
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ), the parent of familiar snack food brands Triscuit, Jell-O, Toblerone, and Oreo, beat analyst expectations at both the top and bottom lines with its July 27 second-quarter 2021 earnings report. The company continues to pursue a strategy of opportunistic mergers and acquisitions (M&A), snapping up growing European cake and roll manufacturer Chipita as its latest major move. Matters look sweet and savory for Mondelez short term, but the question remains of whether its string of successes can continue.
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) CEO Dirk Van De Put on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 27, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Shep Dunlap - Vice President, Investor Relations Dirk Van de Put - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Luca Zaramella - Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President Conference Call Participants Ken Goldman -...
Mondelez International's (MDLZ) second-quarter 2021 results reflect a rise in earnings and sales. A solid first-half performance led to a raised organic revenue growth view, though high costs are a concern.
As we enter the height of the summer season, CHIPS AHOY!® is giving fans an all-new satisfyingly sweet snack to bite into. The Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Fudge Filled Cookies brings the iconic taste of CHIPS AHOY! combined with HERSHEY'S inspired fudge flavor they will love with a rich fudge filled center. The mouthwatering new combo is just the treat you need when combined with ice cream for the ultimate summer sundae which can help turn any summer day into a Fundae.
Mondelēz reported earnings that topped estimates. Mondelēz CFO Luca Zaramella joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss.
MDLZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MDLZWant to do more research on Mondelez International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch