Mondelez International, Inc. - (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLZ Stock Summary
- MDLZ has a higher market value than 97.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $78,815,986,069.
- Of note is the ratio of Mondelez International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Mondelez International Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 2.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mondelez International Inc are ANTM, ITUB, LFC, ADP, and ENB.
- Visit MDLZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.16||52-week high||$56.72|
|Prev. close||$55.19||52-week low||$42.53|
|Day high||$55.38||Avg. volume||6,369,008|
|50-day MA||$53.62||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$53.50||Market Cap||79.42B|
Mondelez International, Inc. - (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide, including brands like Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk, and Trident gum. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.