Mondelez International, Inc. - (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
MDLZ Stock Summary
- MDLZ has a market capitalization of $82,764,034,303 -- more than approximately 97.13% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Mondelez International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 77.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MDLZ is more volatile than only 0.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mondelez International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ANTM, INFY, CI, ITW, and USB.
- Visit MDLZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.32||52-week high||$60.23|
|Prev. close||$58.69||52-week low||$48.77|
|Day high||$58.76||Avg. volume||8,025,966|
|50-day MA||$56.62||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$56.47||Market Cap||82.35B|
Mondelez International, Inc. - (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products worldwide, including brands like Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk, and Trident gum. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Deerfield, Illinois.
MDLZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mondelez International Inc. To summarize, we found that Mondelez International Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Mondelez International Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 83.69% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- Mondelez International Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- MDLZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 14.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MDLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLZ Social Stream
Latest MDLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mondelez International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLZ as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mondelēz International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDLZ) will release its first quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 at 4:05 p.m. ET and will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET that day. Investors and analysts may participate via phone by calling 1-800-322-9079 from the United States and 1-973-582-2717 from other locations. To ensure timely access, participants should dial in approximately 10 minutes before the call starts. A listen-only webcast will be provided at www.mondelezinternational.com. A replay of the conference call will be available until April 29, 2021 by calling 1-855-859-2056 from the United States and 1-404-537-3406 from other locations. The access code for both the conference call and its rebroadcast is 7149296. An...
Yahoo Finance taste tests Krispy Kreme's new Oreo Cookie Glaze Doughnuts.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the fourth quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of December 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Mondelez (MDLZ) is strategically increasing its presence through acquisitions to boost portfolio. However, weakness across some emerging markets is a concern.
Mondelēz (MDLZ) had declared $0.315/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable April 14; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 30.See MDLZ Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
MDLZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MDLZWant to do more research on Mondelez International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!