Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDLZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MDLZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDLZ is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MDLZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
MDLZ Stock Summary
- MDLZ has a market capitalization of $88,109,706,136 -- more than approximately 97.51% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC's share price is greater than that of just 4.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDLZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMC, CI, EL, INFY, and BKNG.
- MDLZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.mondelezinternational.com.
MDLZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, MDLZ's price/sales ratio is 205.26% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- MDLZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDLZ.
MDLZ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 113.78%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.6%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 28.89%.
The table below shows MDLZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDLZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDLZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.88% of graded US stocks.
- MDLZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.423 -- ranking 48th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- MKC, SAFM, and LWAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MDLZ.
The table below shows MDLZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDLZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDLZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.84||52-week high||$68.81|
|Prev. close||$64.72||52-week low||$54.72|
|Day high||$65.44||Avg. volume||5,701,016|
|50-day MA||$66.39||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$63.10||Market Cap||88.55B|
Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ) Company Bio
Mondelez International Inc is associated with the confectionery industry. It manufactures and markets snack food and beverage products like biscuits, chocolate, gum and candy, and beverages to over 150 countries around the world. Mondelez International has operations in more than 80 countries and employs nearly 80,000 people in the company’s factories, offices, research and development facilities, and distribution centers across the globe. The products the company markets includes such brand names as belVita, Cadbury, Chips Ahoy!, Halls, Honey Maid, Oreo, Ritz, Trident, and Wheat Thins. Mondelez International is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and Dirk Van de Put serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDLZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDLZ Latest Social Stream
View Full MDLZ Social Stream
Latest MDLZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONDELEZ INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDLZ as an investment opportunity.
Mondelez (MDLZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
INCREDIBLE STUF AWAITS! THE OREO BRAND'S MOST PLAYFUL COOKIE EVER TWISTS OPEN THE MOST PLAYFUL WORLD EVER
OREO is kicking off the year with some out-of-this-world news. Today, the brand introduces a new limited-edition cookie, The Most OREO OREO, unveils the OREOVERSE - an interactive, digital world where OREO fans can play and explore — and invites none other than Martha Stewart to navigate the virtual world.
SOUR PATCH KIDS to sponsor tournament offering gamers a chance to play with NFL players and win a gaming prize packLOS ANGELES, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (“Enthusiast Gaming”) (NASDAQ:EGLX; TSX:EGLX), today announced a partnership with Mondelēz International's SOUR PATCH KIDS® (NASDAQ: MDLZ) to launch the SOUR PATCH KIDS Fruit Fight Tournament, which will be hosted on NFL Tuesday Night Gaming’s channels beginning in February 2023. The tournament is a colla
Mondelez (MDLZ) closed at $64.04 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.31% move from the prior day.
McCormick (MKC) fourth-quarter fiscal 2022 performance is likely to reflect gains from strategic pricing and impressive brand portfolio. Also, prudent buyouts are upsides.
MDLZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MDLZWant to do more research on Mondelez International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch