McDermott International, Inc. (MDR): Price and Financial Metrics
MDR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Mcdermott International Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.11% of US stocks.
- MDR's price/sales ratio is 0.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 0.44% of US stocks.
- MDR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mcdermott International Inc are PHX, NGS, NCSM, ASNA, and RRC.
- MDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mcdermott International Inc's official web site, go to www.mcdermott.com.
MDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$10.99|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||11,503,839|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.78||Market Cap||127.28M|
McDermott International, Inc. (MDR) Company Bio
McDermott International, Inc. operates as an engineering, procurement, construction, and installation company worldwide. It focuses on designing and executing offshore oil and gas projects. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Houston, Texas.