Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDRR Stock Summary
- MDRR has a higher market value than only 2.58% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,997,471.
- For MDRR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MDRR comes in at -111.64% -- higher than that of only 3.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Medalist Diversified REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SHIP, SOHO, SRG, ETRN, and HMLP.
- Visit MDRR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medalistreit.com.
MDRR Valuation Summary
- MDRR's price/earnings ratio is -2.8; this is 107.46% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- MDRR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 444.4 over the prior 34 months.
- Over the past 34 months, MDRR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 444.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDRR.
MDRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDRR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.15% of graded US stocks.
- MDRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.126 -- ranking 151st of 455 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.05||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||265,831|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||7.69%|
|200-day MA||$1.11||Market Cap||18.31M|
Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR) Company Bio
Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. is focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and managing income-producing properties, with a primary focus on commercial properties, including flex-industrial, and retail properties, and multi-family residential properties. The Company invests primarily in properties across secondary and tertiary markets in the southeastern part of the United States, with a concentration in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama. The Company has three investments, such as the Shops at Franklin Square, a 134,299 square foot retail property located in Gastonia, North Carolina; the Greensboro Airport Hampton Inn located in Greensboro, North Carolina, and the Shops at Hanover Square North, consisting of two parcels of land containing a 73,440 square foot retail center located in Mechanicsville, Virginia. Medalist Diversified Holdings, L.P. is the Company's subsidiary.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDRR Latest Social Stream
View Full MDRR Social Stream
Latest MDRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medalist Diversified REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDRR as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRR) (the Company or Medalist), is a Virginia-based real estate investment trust that specializes in acquiring, owning and managing commercial real estate in the Southeast region of the U.S. On December 21, 2021, the board of directors of Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. approved a program that will allow management to purchase up to 500,000 shares of the Companys common stock in the open market, up to a maximum price
Medalist Diversified REIT (MDRR) has approved a program that will allow management to purchase up to 0.5M shares of the Co.’s common stock in the open market, up to a maximum price…
EF Hutton analyst EF Hutton initiated coverage with a Buy rating on Medalist Diversified REIT (MDRR – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $1.50. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $1.05, close to its 52-week low of $0.96. Currently, the analyst consensus on Medalist Diversified REIT is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $1.50. See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >> Based on Medalist Diversified REIT's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $3.04 million and GAAP net loss of $872K. In comparison, last year the company earned revenue of $2.
RICHMOND, Va., January 11, 2022--Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRR) (the "Company" or "Medalist"), a Virginia-based real estate investment trust that specializes in acquiring, owning and managing commercial real estate in the Southeast region of the US, today issued a Letter to Shareholders from its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas E. Messier.
Good morning, trader!
MDRR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MDRRWant to see what other sources are saying about Medalist Diversified REIT Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Medalist Diversified REIT Inc (MDRR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Medalist Diversified REIT Inc (MDRR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Medalist Diversified REIT Inc (MDRR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch