Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR): Price and Financial Metrics
MDRR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,366,056, Medalist Diversified REIT Inc has a greater market value than only 7.07% of US stocks.
- MDRR's went public 1.15 years ago, making it older than just 0.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Medalist Diversified REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -166.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Medalist Diversified REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JCAP, TDW, TRCH, SKT, and METC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MDRR's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001654595.
MDRR Stock Price Chart More Charts
MDRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.87||52-week high||$9.26|
|Prev. close||$3.88||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$3.90||Avg. volume||12,813|
|50-day MA||$3.84||Dividend yield||18.09%|
|200-day MA||$4.64||Market Cap||17.42M|
Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR) Company Bio
Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. is focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing and managing income-producing properties, with a primary focus on commercial properties, including flex-industrial, and retail properties, and multi-family residential properties. The Company invests primarily in properties across secondary and tertiary markets in the southeastern part of the United States, with a concentration in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Alabama. The Company has three investments, such as the Shops at Franklin Square, a 134,299 square foot retail property located in Gastonia, North Carolina; the Greensboro Airport Hampton Inn located in Greensboro, North Carolina, and the Shops at Hanover Square North, consisting of two parcels of land containing a 73,440 square foot retail center located in Mechanicsville, Virginia. Medalist Diversified Holdings, L.P. is the Company's subsidiary.