MediWound Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MDWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDWD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MDWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.25% of US stocks.
- MDWD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MDWD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MDWD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $109,525,989, MediWound Ltd has a greater market value than only 15.66% of US stocks.
- MediWound Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.13% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.17%, MediWound Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 90.21% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MDWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PTCT, INFN, CREX, FBIO, and KPTI.
- MDWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MediWound Ltd's official web site, go to www.mediwound.com.
MDWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MDWD's price/sales ratio is 61.18% lower, now standing at 4.6.
- Over the past 89 months, MDWD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.8.
- Over the past 89 months, MDWD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDWD.
MDWD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 143.9%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -76.07%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 129.5%.
The table below shows MDWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.78||52-week high||$6.22|
|Prev. close||$3.66||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$3.85||Avg. volume||265,334|
|50-day MA||$4.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||102.96M|
MediWound Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (MDWD) Company Bio
MediWound Ltd. focuses on developing, manufacturing, and commercializing products for the treatment of severe burns, chronic and other hard-to-heal wounds, connective tissue disorders, and others. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Yavne, Israel.
MDWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDWD Latest Social Stream
View Full MDWD Social Stream
Latest MDWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MediWound Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDWD as an investment opportunity.
MediWound to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host a Conference Call and Webcast on August 10, 2021
YAVNE, Israel, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediWound Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDWD), a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on next-generation bio-therapeutic solutions for tissue repair and regeneration, today announced that the Company will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 at 7:00 am Eastern Time on Tuesday, August 10, 2021. Following the release, MediWound's management will host a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at
MediWound (MDWD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MediWound Announces Positive Outcome of Interim Assessment for its EscharEx U.S. Phase 2 Adaptive Design Study
Independent Data Monitoring Committee Recommends Continuation of the Study withNo Changes to Study Sample Size No Safety Concerns Identified Full Study Enrollment Expected by Year-End 2021; Data Readout Expected in the First Half of 2022 YAVNE, Israel, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediWound Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDWD), a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on next-generation biotherapeutic solutions for tissue repair and regeneration, today announced a positive outcome from a planned
MediWound Ltd (NASDAQ: MDWD) has initiated a Phase 1/2 study of MW005 to treat low-risk Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC). In parallel, an investigator-initiated Phase 2 trial of MW005 in non-melanoma skin cancers is being conducted at the Soroka Medical Center in Israel. MediWound expects that data from both studies will be available by the end of 2021. The 32-subject study is designed to evaluate the safety and tolerability of MW005 in BCC using different schedules of administration, as well as to pr
MediWound Announces Initiation of U.S. Phase I/II Study of MW005 for the Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma
Data Expected End of 2021 Phase II Investigator-Initiated Trial in Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers Running in Parallel YAVNE, Israel, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediWound Ltd. (Nasdaq: MDWD), a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on next-generation bio-therapeutics solutions for tissue repair and regeneration, today announced initiation of its phase I/II study of MW005 for the treatment of low-risk Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC). In parallel, an investigator-initiated phase II trial
MDWD Price Returns