MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG): Price and Financial Metrics
MDXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.01||52-week high||$8.60|
|Prev. close||$7.93||52-week low||$2.43|
|Day high||$8.18||Avg. volume||670,482|
|50-day MA||$6.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.12||Market Cap||932.18M|
MDXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDXG POWR Grades
- MDXG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- MDXG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MDXG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MDXG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MDXG is 232.35 -- better than 99.9% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MIMEDX GROUP INC is higher than 96.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MDXG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIMEDX GROUP INC are EZFL, BIOL, VVOS, RDFN, and CAPL.
- Visit MDXG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mimedx.com.
MDXG Valuation Summary
- MDXG's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 28.95% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 192 months, MDXG's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDXG.
MDXG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -24.26%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -24.26%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 77.59%.
The table below shows MDXG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDXG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.26% of graded US stocks.
- MDXG's asset turnover comes in at 1.366 -- ranking 8th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG) Company Bio
MiMedx Group, Inc. is a therapeutic biologics company, which engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products, and tissue processing services. It serves the wound care, burn, surgical, orthopedic, spine, sports medicine, ophthalmic, and dental sectors of healthcare. Its biomaterial platform technologies include AmnioFix and EpiFix, a tissue allografts derived from amnion and chorion layers of human placental membrane, EpiCord and AmnioCord, a tissue allografts derived from umbilical cord tissue, and AmnioFill, a placental connective tissue matrix derived from the placental disc and other placental tissue.
MDXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDXG Latest Social Stream
View Full MDXG Social Stream
Latest MDXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIMEDX GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDXG as an investment opportunity.
MARIETTA, Ga., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDXG) (“MIMEDX” or the “Company”) today announced that members of its senior management will participate in the following investor conferences: Craig-Hallum Capital Group 14th Annual Alpha Select Conference Thursday, November 16, 2023Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel811 7th Avenue, W 53rd St New York, NY Mizuho Medical Device & Healthcare Services Summit 2023Wednesday, December 6, 2023Sofitel New York45 W 44th StNew
Company Will Sponsor Lunch Symposium on November 3, 2023MARIETTA, Ga., Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDXG) (“MIMEDX” or the “Company”) today announced it will sponsor an Innovation Theater lunch symposium at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) Fall meeting taking place November 2-5 in Las Vegas, NV. In addition, the Company will participate in the conference’s exhibition at booth number 511. In the session, Drs. Mouawad, Tettelbach, and Wahab will review r
MiMedx Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MDXG ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
MiMedx Group, Inc. (MDXG)
Q3 2023 Earnings Call
October 30, 2023 4:30 PM ET
Matt Notarianni - Head, Investor Relations
Joseph H. Capper - Chief Executive Officer
Doug Rice - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Chase Knickerbocker - Craig-Hallum Group
Anthony Petrone - Mizuho Group
Carl Byrnes - Northland Capital Markets
Swayampakula Ramakanth - H.C. Wainwright
John Vandermosten - Zacks
Good afternoon, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the MiMedx Third Quarter ‘23 Operating and Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only...
MiMedx Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDXG) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 30, 2023 MiMedx Group, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.06, expectations were $0.04. Operator: Good afternoon, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the MiMedx Third Quarter ‘23 Operating and Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a […]
MDXG Price Returns