MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDXG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MDXG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MDXG is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- MDXG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.95% of US stocks).
MDXG Stock Summary
- Mimedx Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.52% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -321.44 for Mimedx Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.09% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, MDXG has reported earnings growth of 672%, putting it ahead of 96.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mimedx Group Inc are KFS, CDK, WYNN, IMTE, and RPD.
- Visit MDXG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mimedx.com.
MDXG Valuation Summary
- MDXG's EV/EBIT ratio is -20.6; this is 170.31% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 165 months, MDXG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 906.4.
- MDXG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 906.4 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDXG.
MDXG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -164.5%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -22.86%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.29%.
The table below shows MDXG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDXG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.29% of graded US stocks.
- MDXG's asset turnover comes in at 1.316 -- ranking 9th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.26||52-week high||$15.99|
|Prev. close||$6.16||52-week low||$5.30|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||822,977|
|50-day MA||$11.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.51||Market Cap||700.81M|
MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG) Company Bio
MiMedx Group developer, processor and marketer of patent protected regenerative biomaterial products and bioimplants processed from human amniotic membrane. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Marietta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDXG Latest Social Stream
View Full MDXG Social Stream
Latest MDXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mimedx Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDXG as an investment opportunity.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:MDXG READ THE FULL MDXG RESEARCH REPORT Topline Results from Phase IIb KOA and Phase III PF On September 13, 2021, MiMedx Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDXG) reported results from its Phase IIb Knee Osteoarthritis (KOA) study and topline results from its Phase III Plantar Fasciitis (PF) study. Six-month efficacy data from the Phase IIb KOA study interim results did not meet
MiMedx Group Inc (NASDAQ: MDXG ) is trading significantly lower Monday after the company announced top-line results from two late-stage musculoskeletal clinical trials. Top-line results from an interim analysis of the six-month efficacy data for the Phase 2B clinical trial for Knee Osteoarthritis (KOA) did not meet primary endpoints, but revealed varied efficacy signals, prompting the company to plan for confirmatory Full story available on Benzinga.com
MiMedx Group Inc (NASDAQ: MDXG ) stock dropped after announcing top-line results from two musculoskeletal trials of micronized dehydrated Human Amnion Chorion Membrane (mdHACM). Top-line results from an interim analysis of the six-month efficacy data for the Phase 2B trial for Knee Osteoarthritis (KOA) Full story available on Benzinga.com
The company released data for two drug programs and missed its goals on both.
MIMEDX Reports Top-line Data from Two Late-Stage Musculoskeletal Trials with Proprietary Amniotic Tissue Technology
Phase 2B Knee Osteoarthritis (KOA) Study Top-line Interim Results Demonstrate Varied Efficacy Signals between Patient Cohorts
MDXG Price Returns