MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MDXG POWR Grades
- MDXG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.62% of US stocks.
- MDXG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MDXG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
MDXG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MDXG is -13.36 -- better than only 1.48% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 258.54, MIMEDX GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.45% of US stocks.
- MDXG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MIMEDX GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UIS, KALA, MAS, ACRX, and BTCY.
- MDXG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIMEDX GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.mimedx.com.
MDXG Valuation Summary
- MDXG's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 70.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 180 months, MDXG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 915.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MDXG.
MDXG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.38%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -243.04%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -24.26%.
The table below shows MDXG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MDXG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MDXG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.26% of graded US stocks.
- MDXG's asset turnover comes in at 1.366 -- ranking 8th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows MDXG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MDXG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MDXG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$7.64|
|Prev. close||$3.27||52-week low||$2.59|
|Day high||$3.41||Avg. volume||529,136|
|50-day MA||$3.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.73||Market Cap||386.47M|
MiMedx Group, Inc (MDXG) Company Bio
MiMedx Group, Inc. is a therapeutic biologics company, which engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products, and tissue processing services. It serves the wound care, burn, surgical, orthopedic, spine, sports medicine, ophthalmic, and dental sectors of healthcare. Its biomaterial platform technologies include AmnioFix and EpiFix, a tissue allografts derived from amnion and chorion layers of human placental membrane, EpiCord and AmnioCord, a tissue allografts derived from umbilical cord tissue, and AmnioFill, a placental connective tissue matrix derived from the placental disc and other placental tissue.
Most Popular Stories View All
MDXG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MDXG Latest Social Stream
View Full MDXG Social Stream
Latest MDXG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIMEDX GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MDXG as an investment opportunity.
MARIETTA, Ga., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MiMedx Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDXG) (“MIMEDX” or the “Company”), a transformational placental biologics company, today announced that senior management will present at the following investor conferences: Canaccord Genuity MedTech, Diagnostics and Digital Health & Services ForumPresentation: Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 9:30 AM ETWebcast: Click here to access Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare ConferencePresentation: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:MDXG READ THE FULL MDXG RESEARCH REPORT 3Q:22 Financial and Operational Results After market close on November 2, 2022, MiMedx Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDXG) filed its Form 10-Q with the SEC and issued a press release summarizing its financial and operational results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. A conference call and webcast were held following the release
Third Quarter Net Sales of $67.7 Million Reflect Growth of 7.3%
The following slide deck was published by MiMedx Group, Inc.
MiMedx Group press release (MDXG): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.09 in-line.Revenue of $67.69M (+7.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.96M.The company expects net sales for the fourth quarter 2022 to be in a…
MDXG Price Returns