23andMe Holding Co. Class A Common Stock (ME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ME POWR Grades
- ME scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ME is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ME ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ME Stock Summary
- ME's went public 2.18 years ago, making it older than just 11.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ME's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ME's revenue has grown -16.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.01% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 23ANDME HOLDING CO are OUST, HLTH, TXG, DUOL, and CHPT.
- ME's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 23ANDME HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.23andme.com.
ME Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ME's EV/EBIT ratio is 144.83% lower, now standing at -3.9.
- Over the past 26 months, ME's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ME.
ME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.66% of graded US stocks.
- ME's asset turnover comes in at 0.635 -- ranking 36th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.11||52-week high||$8.86|
|Prev. close||$3.19||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$3.23||Avg. volume||3,525,663|
|50-day MA||$3.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||1.42B|
23andMe Holding Co. Class A Common Stock (ME) Company Bio
23andMe, Inc., a consumer genetics and research company, engages in developing a genetic database to unlock insights leading to the rapid discovery of new targets for drug development. It offers a crowdsourced platform that helps people to access, understand, and benefit from the human genome; access direct-to-consumer genetic testing; and give consumers personalized information about their genetic health risks, ancestry, and traits. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Sunnyvale, California with an additional office in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ME Latest Social Stream
View Full ME Social Stream
Latest ME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 23ANDME HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ME as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the top 15 companies in Alphabet Inc (GOOGL)’s investment portfolio. If you want to see more names in this portfolio, check out Alphabet Inc (GOOGL) Investment Portfolio: Top 5 Companies. GV, previously named Google Ventures, is the venture capital investment arm of Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG), which was founded in 2009 […]
23andMe Co-Founder and CEO Anne Wojcicki sits down with Yahoo Finance’s Anjalee Khemlani at the HLTH conference to discuss the slowdown in growth, consolidation in the health care space, the company’s partnership with GSK, drug discovery, and more.
Second quarter revenue grew 37% to $76 millionConsumer revenue grew 27% year over year due to the addition of telehealth revenueOn track to achieve FY2023 financial guidance SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 23andMe Holding Co. (Nasdaq: ME) (“23andMe”), a leading human genetics and biopharmaceutical company with a mission to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome, today reported its financial results for the second quarter (“Q2”) of its fis
23andMe Trials-in-Progress Poster Details Expansion Cohorts for 23ME-00610, an Investigational Antibody Targeting CD200R1, at The Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s (SITC) 2022 Annual Meeting
The presentation outlines plans for the expansion phase of the study (part B), including the specific tumor indications where 23ME-00610 will be tested for anticancer activitySOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 23andMe Holding Co. (Nasdaq: ME) (“23andMe”), a leading human genetics and biopharmaceutical company with a mission to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome, is presenting a trials-in-progress poster detailing tumor types being evalua
23andMe Granted New FDA Clearance to Provide Interpretive Drug Information for a Commonly Prescribed Cholesterol Medication
FDA 510(k) clearance allows 23andMe to report genetics associated with processing of certain statins, provides interpretive drug information for simvastatin, and removes the requirement for confirmatory testing of the 23andMe resultSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 23andMe Holding Co. (Nasdaq: ME) (“23andMe”), a leading human genetics and biopharmaceutical company with a mission to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome, today reported that
ME Price Returns