23andMe Holding Co. Class A Common Stock (ME): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ME Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.08||52-week high||$6.31|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$1.74|
|Day high||$2.10||Avg. volume||2,061,012|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||951.08M|
ME Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ME POWR Grades
- ME scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 69.15% of US stocks.
- ME's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ME's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.83% of US stocks).
ME Stock Summary
- 23ANDME HOLDING CO's stock had its IPO on October 2, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 12.93% of US equities in our set.
- For ME, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 19.71% of US equities we're observing.
- ME's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 17.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 23ANDME HOLDING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be YQ, AOSL, IVAC, TBPH, and LIDR.
- Visit ME's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.23andme.com.
ME Valuation Summary
- ME's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 45.45% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ME's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ME.
ME's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ME has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.66% of graded US stocks.
- ME's asset turnover comes in at 0.635 -- ranking 36th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ME's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ME Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ME, see our ME price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
23andMe Holding Co. Class A Common Stock (ME) Company Bio
23andMe, Inc., a consumer genetics and research company, engages in developing a genetic database to unlock insights leading to the rapid discovery of new targets for drug development. It offers a crowdsourced platform that helps people to access, understand, and benefit from the human genome; access direct-to-consumer genetic testing; and give consumers personalized information about their genetic health risks, ancestry, and traits. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Sunnyvale, California with an additional office in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ME Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ME Latest Social Stream
View Full ME Social Stream
Latest ME News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 23ANDME HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ME as an investment opportunity.
23andMe Q4 2023 Earnings Preview
Hero or Zero? 3 High-Risk Penny Stocks to Make You Rich … or Broke.
Explore the world of high-risk penny stocks, with their potential for significant returns, as we analyze three speculative opportunities.
Here's Why We're Not Too Worried About 23andMe Holding's (NASDAQ:ME) Cash Burn Situation
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
New 23andMe survey reveals nine out of ten physicians in the U.S. believe genetics play an important part of a patient’s complete health picture
66 percent of doctors say genetic testing could lead to better outcomes because patients are more proactive about their health after learning about their DNA health profile 34 percent of doctors said they had personally taken a direct-to-consumer genetic health test SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 23andMe Holding Co. (Nasdaq: ME) (23andMe) today announced that a new survey, which found that primary care physicians are more and more comfortable discussing genetic testing with
3 Personalized Medicine Stocks to Buy for Long-Time Returns
Personalized medicine is the future of medicine.
ME Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...