Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (MEC): Price and Financial Metrics
MEC Stock Summary
- MEC's went public 1.95 years ago, making it older than just 3.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.8%, Mayville Engineering Company Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.86% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mayville Engineering Company Inc is reporting a growth rate of 207.53%; that's higher than 92.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mayville Engineering Company Inc are YGYI, RPAY, FLMN, MLP, and RUTH.
- MEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mayville Engineering Company Inc's official web site, go to www.mecinc.com.
MEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.59||52-week high||$17.74|
|Prev. close||$16.04||52-week low||$4.49|
|Day high||$15.79||Avg. volume||38,755|
|50-day MA||$15.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.64||Market Cap||312.72M|
Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (MEC) Company Bio
Mayville Engineering Co., Inc. engages in the production of metal components. It offers a broad range of prototyping and tooling, production fabrication, coating, assembly, and aftermarket components. Its customers operate in diverse end markets, including heavy- and medium-duty commercial vehicles, construction, powersports, agriculture, military, and other end markets. The company was founded by Leo Bachhuber and Ted Bachhuber in 1945 and is headquartered in Mayville, WI.
MEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MEC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Mayville Engineering Company Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MEC, they are:
- Mayville Engineering Company Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 16.65% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Mayville Engineering Company Inc experienced a tax rate of about 24% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 87.6% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEC Latest Social Stream
View Full MEC Social Stream
Latest MEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mayville Engineering Company Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEC as an investment opportunity.
Improved margin, solid segmental performances and higher end-market demand are set to further drive Gates Industrial's (GTES) growth.
Value-added manufacturing provider, Mayville Engineering Company, has entered into an agreement with a fitness company to supply key components for fitness equipment. Mayville did not disclose the identity of its new customer. Mayville Engineering (MEC) Chairman, President, and CEO, Robert D. Kamphuis said, “We are proud to be working with one of the most innovative pioneers in the world of fitness.” Kamphuis further said, “It is gratifying that MEC’s unique technical capabilities and unmatched dependability are being recognized with this agreement.
Mayville Engineering (MEC) has entered into a long-term agreement with a leading U.S. based fitness company, to produce major key components for fitness equipment. The new customer is expected to become a top 10 customer by revenue in 2022.Company plans to invest between $35M and $45M during 2021, primarily focused...
Mayville Engineering Company (NYSE: MEC) (the "Company" or "MEC"), a leading U.S.-based value-added manufacturing partner that provides a broad range of prototyping and tooling, production fabrication, coating, assembly and aftermarket services, today announced that it has entered into a long-term agreement with a leading U.S. based fitness company.
It might be a wise decision to go ahead with construction stocks preferred by analysts who offer key information, which is of great value to investors amid positive momentum in the sector.
MEC Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!