Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDP POWR Grades
- MEDP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEDP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- MEDP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
MEDP Stock Summary
- MEDP's went public 5.12 years ago, making it older than merely 18.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MEDP's current price/earnings ratio is 39.83, which is higher than 76.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MEDP is currently 24.51, higher than 77.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medpace Holdings Inc are PRFT, HURN, RXN, VMD, and GHSI.
- Visit MEDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medpace.com.
MEDP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MEDP's price/sales ratio is 43.61% lower, now standing at 6.4.
- Over the past 62 months, MEDP's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
- MEDP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.5 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEDP.
MEDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEDP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.49% of graded US stocks.
- MEDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.733 -- ranking 205th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, ISDR, and WDAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEDP.
The table below shows MEDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$195.24||52-week high||$198.03|
|Prev. close||$190.76||52-week low||$105.48|
|Day high||$195.43||Avg. volume||188,286|
|50-day MA||$181.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$166.55||Market Cap||6.99B|
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP) Company Bio
Medpace, Inc. operates as a contract research organization that provides research based drug and medical device development services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDP Social Stream
Latest MEDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medpace Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDP as an investment opportunity.
Medpace Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MEDP ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement...
The company, Medpace Holdings Inc, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 10/26/2021 9:58:46 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 10/25/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
The Daily Biotech Pulse: MacroGenics'' Clinical Trial Disappointment, Sanofi to Buy Kadmon, Alector Loses 2 Key Executives, ADMA''s FDA Nod
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 7) Adial Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADIL ) Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) Candel Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CADL ) (announced completion of patient enrollment in the pivotal phase 3 study of CAN-2409 in prostate cancer) Cardiol Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDL ) (announced addition to its board) Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBU ) Catalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTLT ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) Day One Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: DAWN ) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) Er...
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Medpace Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEDP) (Medpace) today announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on Monday, October 25, 2021. The Company will host a conference call the following morning, Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss these results. To participate in the conference call, dial 800-219-7113 (domestic) or 574-990-1030 (international) using the passcode 5177474. To access the conference call v
Medpace (MEDP) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
MEDP Price Returns