Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDP POWR Grades
- MEDP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEDP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- MEDP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
MEDP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 113.02, Medpace Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.62% of US stocks.
- Medpace Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on August 11, 2016, making it an older stock than only 17.22% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.09%, Medpace Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.35% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Medpace Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VIAV, HROW, ECOM, CLAR, and AMG.
- Visit MEDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medpace.com.
MEDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$164.68||52-week high||$196.12|
|Prev. close||$160.26||52-week low||$80.02|
|Day high||$166.73||Avg. volume||211,323|
|50-day MA||$168.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$140.30||Market Cap||5.92B|
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP) Company Bio
Medpace, Inc. operates as a contract research organization that provides research based drug and medical device development services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
MEDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MEDP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Medpace Holdings Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Medpace Holdings Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2,822.3 -- which is good for besting 99.61% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.36% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MEDP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.56% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MEDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDP Social Stream
Latest MEDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medpace Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDP as an investment opportunity.
Let prices stabilize a bit on this speculative name, and then aggressive traders could probe opportunities for going long at this area.
The following slide deck was published by Medpace Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Good morning, and thank for joining Medpace's first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Also on the call today is our president and CEO, August Troendle; and our CFO and COO of laboratory operations, Jesse Geiger.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Medpace Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 27, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Medpace (MEDP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.84% and -1.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MEDP Price Returns