Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDP POWR Grades
- MEDP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEDP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MEDP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
MEDP Stock Summary
- MEDP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 124.03 -- higher than 78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- MEDP's went public 4.87 years ago, making it older than just 17.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.09%, Medpace Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Medpace Holdings Inc are VIAV, ALRM, ECOM, CLAR, and AMG.
- Visit MEDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medpace.com.
MEDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.88||52-week high||$196.12|
|Prev. close||$182.81||52-week low||$85.22|
|Day high||$182.87||Avg. volume||198,275|
|50-day MA||$172.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$146.55||Market Cap||6.33B|
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP) Company Bio
Medpace, Inc. operates as a contract research organization that provides research based drug and medical device development services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
MEDP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Medpace Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Medpace Holdings Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 23.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MEDP, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2,822.3 -- which is good for besting 99.16% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- MEDP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MEDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDP Social Stream
Latest MEDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medpace Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDP as an investment opportunity.
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEDP) ("Medpace") today announced that it will report its second quarter 2021 financial results after the market close on Monday, July 26, 2021. The Company will host a conference call the following morning, Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss these results.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, published its “Polen U.S. SMID Company Growth Composite” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 2.35% was delivered by the fund for the first quarter of 2021, trailing its Russell 2500 Growth benchmark that delivered a 2.49% gain for […]
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEDP) ("Medpace") today announced that it will present at the following investor conference:
If You Had Bought Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ:MEDP) Shares Three Years Ago You'd Have Earned 286% Returns
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Let prices stabilize a bit on this speculative name, and then aggressive traders could probe opportunities for going long at this area.
MEDP Price Returns