Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MEDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.57% of US stocks.
- MEDP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MEDP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 26.62% of US stocks).
MEDP Stock Summary
- MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.17% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.53%, MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.44% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MEDP comes in at 10.05% -- higher than that of 84.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HURN, EXLS, PCSB, IPI, and VC.
- MEDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.medpace.com.
MEDP Valuation Summary
- MEDP's EV/EBIT ratio is 26; this is 205.88% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 77 months, MEDP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 156.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEDP.
MEDP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 720.85%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 156.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.18%.
The table below shows MEDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEDP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.66% of graded US stocks.
- MEDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.743 -- ranking 204th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RMBL, INS, and TWOU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEDP.
The table below shows MEDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.27||52-week high||$235.72|
|Prev. close||$203.72||52-week low||$126.94|
|Day high||$209.41||Avg. volume||363,991|
|50-day MA||$194.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$162.95||Market Cap||6.48B|
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP) Company Bio
Medpace, Inc. operates as a contract research organization that provides research based drug and medical device development services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDP Social Stream
Latest MEDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDP as an investment opportunity.
Thermo Fisher (TMO) witnesses strength in three of its four end markets, categorized either by customer type or geography.
Ensign Group (ENSG) acquires two skilled nursing facilities in Colorado that are likely to grow its healthcare portfolio and solidify its nationwide presence.
Veeva Systems' (VEEV) fiscal Q3 results reflect impressive performances by both of its segments.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Medpace Holdings, Inc...
The S&P 500 still faces its 200-day line with key economic data looming. Tesla FSD Beta gets a wide release after TSLA stock jumped from bear market lows.
MEDP Price Returns