Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEDP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MEDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEDP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MEDP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
MEDP Stock Summary
- MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.08% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.21%, MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 80.52% of about US stocks.
- MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC are EVC, HURN, EXLS, PAYS, and BHE.
- MEDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.medpace.com.
MEDP Valuation Summary
- MEDP's price/earnings ratio is 22.2; this is 1.77% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 80 months, MEDP's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEDP.
MEDP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 111.37%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 258.22%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.18%.
The table below shows MEDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEDP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.66% of graded US stocks.
- MEDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.743 -- ranking 204th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- RMBL, INS, and TWOU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEDP.
The table below shows MEDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEDP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MEDP, see our MEDP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$182.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.75 (Moderate Buy)|
MEDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$180.52||52-week high||$241.48|
|Prev. close||$178.78||52-week low||$126.94|
|Day high||$183.09||Avg. volume||333,848|
|50-day MA||$209.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$184.86||Market Cap||5.61B|
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP) Company Bio
Medpace, Inc. operates as a contract research organization that provides research based drug and medical device development services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEDP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEDP Social Stream
Latest MEDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDPACE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEDP as an investment opportunity.
Medpace Holdings' (NASDAQ:MEDP) five-year earnings growth trails the 39% YoY shareholder returns
Medpace Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MEDP ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 13% in the...
What Made Medpace Holdings (MEDP) Stock Outperform in Q4?
Wasatch Global Investors, an asset management company, released its “Wasatch Small Cap Core Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy outperformed its benchmark index, the Russell 2000 Growth which gained 4.13%. The Russell 2000 Index rose 6.23% in the same period. The […]
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDP) insider upped their holding by 1.3% earlier this year
Looking at Medpace Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:MEDP ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
12 High Growth Healthcare Stocks to Buy
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 high growth healthcare stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 High Growth Healthcare Stocks to Buy. The healthcare sector proved its mettle in 2022. When the broader stock market was in turmoil, major healthcare companies, including Cardinal Health, McKesson […]
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEDP) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 14, 2023 Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Medpace Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct a question-and-answer session and instructions will follow at that […]
MEDP Price Returns
Continue Researching MEDPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Medpace Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Medpace Holdings Inc (MEDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Medpace Holdings Inc (MEDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Medpace Holdings Inc (MEDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...