Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP): Price and Financial Metrics
MEDP Stock Summary
- Medpace Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on August 11, 2016, making it an older stock than just 11.45% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.52%, Medpace Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.89% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Medpace Holdings Inc comes in at 31.68%, a number that bests 83.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEDP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASM, HLI, ENSG, EV, and TWNK.
- MEDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Medpace Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.medpace.com.
MEDP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MEDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.95||52-week high||$92.07|
|Prev. close||$91.04||52-week low||$50.14|
|Day high||$92.07||Avg. volume||184,417|
|50-day MA||$79.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.32||Market Cap||3.28B|
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (MEDP) Company Bio
Medpace, Inc. operates as a contract research organization that provides research based drug and medical device development services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.