Methode Electronics, Inc. (MEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.09% of US stocks.
- MEI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- MEI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.92% of US stocks).
MEI Stock Summary
- MEI's went public 31.18 years ago, making it older than 88.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MEI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 31.05% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MEI's revenue has grown -7.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 32.22% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Methode Electronics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIN, GHG, ALG, ROAD, and UTMD.
- MEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Methode Electronics Inc's official web site, go to www.methode.com.
MEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.35||52-week high||$47.48|
|Prev. close||$47.09||52-week low||$23.97|
|Day high||$47.17||Avg. volume||204,591|
|50-day MA||$44.62||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$36.97||Market Cap||1.78B|
Methode Electronics, Inc. (MEI) Company Bio
Methode Electronics, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets component and subsystem devices in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Automotive, Interface, Power Products, and Other segments. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
MEI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Methode Electronics Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Methode Electronics Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MEI, they are:
- MEI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 29.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Methode Electronics Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 22.62. This coverage rate is greater than that of 83.06% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 13.97% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEI Latest Social Stream
View Full MEI Social Stream
Latest MEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Methode Electronics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEI as an investment opportunity.
MEI Pharma announced positive preclinical data for its orally administered drug, voruciclib. Voruciclib blocks CDK9, a cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor and hinders growth of KRAS mutant cancers. MEI Pharma’s (MEIP) President and CEO, Daniel P. Gold, Ph.D said, “Collectively, the data reported today offer the opportunity to expand our current development activities with voruciclib and support its potential as a therapeutic option for KRAS mutated cancers in combination with direct inhibitors of KRAS. Beyond these data, we have ongoing efforts to explore other potential synergistic combinations in various KRAS mutated cancers as we evaluate opportunities to confirm these findings in a clinical setting.
CEO of Methode Electronics Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Donald W Duda (insider trades) sold 13,979 shares of MEI on 03/12/2021 at an average price of $45.39 a share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:MEI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Electric and Hybrid Vehicle Application GrowthStrong Free Cash FlowSignificant Debt Reduction CHICAGO, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Methode Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: MEI), a global developer of custom engineered and application specific products and solutions, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter of 2021 ended January 30, 2021. For the fiscal third quarter ended January 30, 2021, the company's accounting period included 13 weeks compared to 14 weeks for the fiscal third quarter ended February 1, 2020. The following discussions of comparative results between these two periods should be reviewed in this context. Fiscal Third Quarter 2021 Highlights Net sales were $295.3 millionElectric and hybrid vehicle applications were over 12 percent of net salesNet inco...
Methode Electronics' (NYSE:MEI) stock is up by a considerable 11% over the past three months. Since the market usually...
MEI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MEIWant to see what other sources are saying about Methode Electronics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Methode Electronics Inc (MEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Methode Electronics Inc (MEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Methode Electronics Inc (MEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch