MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEIP POWR Grades
- MEIP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEIP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MEIP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
MEIP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MEI Pharma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MEI Pharma Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.5% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MEIP comes in at -69.2% -- higher than that of only 6.07% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEI Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SQZ, GLYC, EIGR, WVE, and PLRX.
- MEIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEI Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.meipharma.com.
MEIP Valuation Summary
- MEIP's price/sales ratio is 7.7; this is 102.63% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MEIP's price/sales ratio has moved down 5976.2 over the prior 215 months.
- Over the past 215 months, MEIP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5976.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEIP.
MEIP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.91%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 77.4%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 156.33%.
The table below shows MEIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.23% of graded US stocks.
- MEIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 236th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLUE, BPMC, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEIP.
The table below shows MEIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$3.55|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.41|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||4,561,352|
|50-day MA||$0.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.83||Market Cap||77.13M|
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Company Bio
MEI Pharma, Inc., an oncology company, focuses on the clinical development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEIP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEIP Social Stream
Latest MEIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEI Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEIP as an investment opportunity.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Andrew Fein reiterated a Buy rating on MEI Pharma (MEIP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $2.02, close to its 52-week low of $1.68. According to TipRanks.com, Fein is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -4.3% and a 33.8% success rate. Fein covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as DBV Technologies SA - American, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Global Blood Therapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for MEI Pharma with a $11.20 average price target, a 480.
Today is shaping up negative for MEI Pharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MEIP ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Alliance Global Partners analyst Matthew Cross maintained a Buy rating on MEI Pharma (MEIP – Research Report) today and set a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $1.83, close to its 52-week low of $1.68. According to TipRanks.com, Cross is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 4.0% and a 35.9% success rate. Cross covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Actinium Pharmaceuticals, TRACON Pharmaceuticals, and Aldeyra Therapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for MEI Pharma with a $12.33 average price target, a 555.9% upside from current levels.
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.58% and 139.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP), a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for cancer, today reported results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021, and highlighted recent corporate progress. The next few quarters have the makings for a potentially transformational period for MEI Pharma, headlined by complete Phase 2 TIDAL data in follicular lymphoma later in the year, which we believe will provide the foundation to support our plan to
MEIP Price Returns