MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP): Price and Financial Metrics
MEIP Stock Summary
- MEI Pharma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 10.35% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MEI Pharma Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 32.89, MEI Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APTX, SIMO, CNAT, FPRX, and RGNX.
- MEIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEI Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.meipharma.com.
MEIP Stock Price Chart More Charts
MEIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.46||52-week high||$3.41|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$1.55||Avg. volume||632,810|
|50-day MA||$1.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.92||Market Cap||154.76M|
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Company Bio
MEI Pharma, Inc., an oncology company, focuses on the clinical development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Diego, California.