MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP): Price and Financial Metrics
MEIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.72||52-week high||$7.97|
|Prev. close||$6.73||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||55,451|
|50-day MA||$6.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||44.78M|
MEIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEIP Stock Summary
- MEIP's current price/earnings ratio is 1, which is higher than only 0.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MEIP has reported earnings growth of -176.84%, putting it ahead of just 7.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MEI PHARMA INC comes in at 152.9%, a number that bests 96.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEI PHARMA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XBIO, PALI, LUMO, TDUP, and OGEN.
- Visit MEIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meipharma.com.
MEIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MEIP's price/sales ratio is 78.38% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- MEIP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 85.3 over the prior 242 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEIP.
MEIP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1462.91%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.22%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -191.93%.
The table below shows MEIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.23% of graded US stocks.
- MEIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 236th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLUE, BPMC, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEIP.
The table below shows MEIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Company Bio
MEI Pharma, Inc., an oncology company, focuses on the clinical development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Diego, California.
MEIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEIP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEIP Social Stream
Latest MEIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEI PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEIP as an investment opportunity.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 11 cheapest stocks with the biggest upside. If you want to skip our introduction to stock valuation and recent market news, then take a look at 5 Cheapest Stocks With Biggest Upside. Identifying the right stocks to invest in is a science that involves evaluating […]
AstraZeneca's (AZN) capivasertib gets approval in combination with Faslodex for HR-positive, HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer.
Ironwood's (IRWD) third-quarter 2023 earnings miss estimates, while revenues beat the same. Linzess collaboration revenues drive the top line.
SAN DIEGO, November 09, 2023--MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company evaluating novel drug candidates to address known resistance mechanisms to standard-of-care cancer therapies, today reported results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 and highlighted recent corporate events.
Amicus (FOLD) incurs a narrower-than-expected loss in the third quarter. However, revenues beat estimates. The company tightens Galafold revenue guidance for 2023.
MEIP Price Returns