MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEIP Stock Summary
- MEIP has a market capitalization of $31,982,608 -- more than approximately just 11.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MEI PHARMA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MEIP is more volatile than 86.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEI PHARMA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PULM, OGEN, GSIT, PRQR, and EIGR.
- MEIP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MEI PHARMA INC's official web site, go to www.meipharma.com.
MEIP Valuation Summary
- MEIP's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.5; this is 61.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 234 months, MEIP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 86.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEIP.
MEIP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1462.91%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.22%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -191.93%.
The table below shows MEIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.23% of graded US stocks.
- MEIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 236th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLUE, BPMC, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEIP.
The table below shows MEIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEIP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MEIP, see our MEIP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.39 (Strong Buy)|
MEIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.25||52-week high||$1.87|
|Prev. close||$0.24||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.25||Avg. volume||1,136,227|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.40||Market Cap||33.34M|
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Company Bio
MEI Pharma, Inc., an oncology company, focuses on the clinical development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEIP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEIP Social Stream
Latest MEIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEI PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEIP as an investment opportunity.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals Announce Merger Agreement With MEI Pharma, Share Plunge
MEI Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: MEIP) and Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: INFI) have entered into a definitive merger agreement for an all-stock transaction forming a company focusing on three clinical-stage oncology drug candidates. Infinity's Eganelisib is planned to be evaluated in combination with Merck & Co Inc (NYSE: MRK) Keytruda (pembrolizumab) in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC). Related: Infinity Pharma Posts 52% Increase In One-Year Progression-Free Survival R
MEI Pharma and Infinity Pharmaceuticals Announce Definitive Merger Agreement to Advance Three Promising Clinical Oncology Candidates
SAN DIEGO, CA. & CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 23, 2023--MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP) ("MEI"), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for cancer, and Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: INFI) ("Infinity"), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing eganelisib, a first-in-class, oral, immuno-oncology macrophage reprogramming drug candidate, announced today that the companies entered into a definitive merger agreement for an all-stock transaction form
Rainbows and Unicorns: MEI Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:MEIP) Analysts Just Became A Lot More Optimistic
Shareholders in MEI Pharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MEIP ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a major...
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 150% and 237.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MEI Pharma Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results and Operational Highlights
SAN DIEGO, February 09, 2023--MEI Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEIP), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for cancer, today reported results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, and highlighted recent corporate events.
MEIP Price Returns
Continue Researching MEIPWant to see what other sources are saying about MEI Pharma Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MEI Pharma Inc (MEIP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MEI Pharma Inc (MEIP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MEI Pharma Inc (MEIP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...