MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEIP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MEIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MEIP is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 105 days.
- MEIP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MEIP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MEI PHARMA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of MEI PHARMA INC's share price is greater than that of 97.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- MEI PHARMA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -108.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEI PHARMA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AYLA, VTGN, TCRX, SYBX, and PRQR.
- Visit MEIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meipharma.com.
MEIP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MEIP's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 230 months, MEIP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5982.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEIP.
MEIP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.68%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -75.19%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.16%.
The table below shows MEIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.23% of graded US stocks.
- MEIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 236th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BLUE, BPMC, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEIP.
The table below shows MEIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$2.86|
|Prev. close||$0.33||52-week low||$0.28|
|Day high||$0.43||Avg. volume||2,931,111|
|50-day MA||$0.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||55.29M|
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Company Bio
MEI Pharma, Inc., an oncology company, focuses on the clinical development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEIP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEIP Social Stream
Latest MEIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEI PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEIP as an investment opportunity.
In Monday’s session, MEI Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:MEIP) marked $0.38 per share, down from $0.39 in the previous session. While MEI Pharma Inc. has underperformed by -3.82%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, MEIP fell by -86.51%, with highs and lows ranging from $3.55 to […]
MEI Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:MEIP) has a beta value of 0.86 and has seen 1.79 million shares traded in the last trading session. The company, currently valued at $53.70M, closed the last trade at $0.39 per share which meant it lost -$0.01 on the day or -3.20% during that session. The MEIP stock price is -810.26% … MEI Pharma Inc. (MEIP) Has Strong Growth Prospects Through 2022 Read More »
MEI Pharma ( NASDAQ:MEIP ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.73m (up 13% from 1Q 2022...
Shareholders in MEI Pharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MEIP ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a major...
Kyowa Kirin and MEI Pharma Announce Topline Data from the Phase 2 MIRAGE Study Evaluating Zandelisib in Patients with Indolent B-cell non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in Japan
Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd. (Kyowa Kirin, TSE: 4151), a global specialty pharmaceutical company creating innovative medical solutions utilizing the latest b
MEIP Price Returns