MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MEIP POWR Grades
- MEIP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.32% of US stocks.
- MEIP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- MEIP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.56% of US stocks).
MEIP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MEI Pharma Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MEIP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 12.35% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.66, MEI Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MEIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTMX, GLYC, SGMO, JNCE, and CRUS.
- Visit MEIP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meipharma.com.
MEIP Valuation Summary
- MEIP's price/sales ratio is 7.7; this is 102.63% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- MEIP's price/sales ratio has moved down 5976.2 over the prior 215 months.
- Over the past 215 months, MEIP's price/sales ratio has gone down 5976.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MEIP.
MEIP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.54%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -158.65%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2.67%.
The table below shows MEIP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MEIP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MEIP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.89% of graded US stocks.
- MEIP's asset turnover comes in at 0.131 -- ranking 238th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GNCA, BLUE, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MEIP.
The table below shows MEIP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MEIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MEIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.80||52-week high||$4.57|
|Prev. close||$2.72||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$2.81||Avg. volume||686,314|
|50-day MA||$2.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.13||Market Cap||315.50M|
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) Company Bio
MEI Pharma, Inc., an oncology company, focuses on the clinical development of drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
MEIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MEIP Latest Social Stream
View Full MEIP Social Stream
Latest MEIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEI Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MEIP as an investment opportunity.
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, biotech and mining...
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MEI Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEIP), a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for cancer, today reported results for its fiscal year ended June 30, 2021. "Fiscal year 2021 was very successful for MEI; it was highlighted by
MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100.00% and 95.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MEI Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEIP), a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for cancer, today announced that it will present a company overview and business update at two upcoming investor conferences:
MEI Pharma to Release 2021 Fiscal Year End Financial Results and Provide Corporate Update on September 2, 2021
MEI Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: MEIP), a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on advancing new therapies for cancer, today announced that the Company will release its 2021 fiscal year end financial results after the close of the U.S. financial markets on September 2, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast with the investment community to provide a corporate overview and update the same day at 5:00 p.m. ET.
MEIP Price Returns