Mercer International Inc. (MERC): Price and Financial Metrics
MERC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.4, Mercer International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.07% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For MERC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MERC comes in at -31.22% -- higher than that of just 10.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MERC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMTX, LOAN, WLKP, GAIN, and PYX.
- MERC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mercer International Inc's official web site, go to www.mercerint.com.
MERC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MERC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.25||52-week high||$17.74|
|Prev. close||$12.78||52-week low||$10.57|
|Day high||$13.25||Avg. volume||249,542|
|50-day MA||$12.37||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$13.20||Market Cap||869.58M|
Mercer International Inc. (MERC) Company Bio
Mercer International manufactures and sells northern bleached softwood kraft (NBSK) pulp worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.