Mercer International Inc. (MERC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.01 -- higher than 86.52% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- MERC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 12.49% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MERC's price: GPRE, PGR, UFPI, EURN and ADT.
MERC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MERC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 72.6% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MERC, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, MERC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 78.81% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, MERC's provides a return of 72.6% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 82.84% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Mercer International Inc, its beta is lower than 79.81% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MERC Dividend Chart
MERC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MERC Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj||3.61%|
|6||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||3.31%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.85%|
|8||SON||Sonoco Products Company||2.84%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||2.17%|
|11||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.74%|
|13||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.41%|
|14||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.28%|
|19||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|23||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|24||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on MERC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Mercer International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Mercer International Inc Common Stock (MERC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mercer International Inc (MERC) - Dividend Investor
Mercer International Inc (MERC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha