Mercer International Inc. (MERC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, MERC's comes in at 0.71 -- better than 85.94% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, MERC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 13.11% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MERC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VRTS, BCC, PAGS, CASY and UNP.
MERC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of MERC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 128.75% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mercer International Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Mercer International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 81.2% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Mercer International Inc's estimated return of 128.75% surpasses about 86.11% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Mercer International Inc, its beta is lower than 80.84% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MERC Dividend Chart
MERC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MERC Dividends vs. Peers
|2||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||4.27%|
|4||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|5||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||4.06%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.32%|
|7||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||2.91%|
|9||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|10||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||2.14%|
|11||SEE||Sealed Air Corporation||1.59%|
|12||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.30%|
|17||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||0.00%|
|20||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|
|21||CCK||Crown Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on MERC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Mercer International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Mercer International Inc Common Stock (MERC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mercer International Inc (MERC) - Dividend Investor
Mercer International Inc (MERC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha