Mesoblast Limited (MESO): Price and Financial Metrics
MESO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.23||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$1.23||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.29||Avg. volume||280,966|
|50-day MA||$2.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.11||Market Cap||200.29M|
MESO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MESO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MESO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MESO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MESO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.79% of US stocks).
MESO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MESO is 0.01 -- better than only 10.21% of US stocks.
- MESO's price/sales ratio is 26.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MESO's revenue has grown -26.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MESO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FF, SNCR, CBAT, INM, and BHIL.
- Visit MESO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesoblast.com.
MESO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MESO's price/sales ratio is 1315.79% higher, now standing at 26.9.
- MESO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 96 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MESO.
MESO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 62.41%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 38.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.35%.
The table below shows MESO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MESO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MESO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.82% of graded US stocks.
- MESO's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RGEN, STAB, and OTLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MESO.
The table below shows MESO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mesoblast Limited (MESO) Company Bio
Mesoblast Ltd. has established a diverse portfolio of product candidates based on its proprietary allogeneic, off-the-shelf mesenchymal lineage cell-based technology, with multiple active Phase 3 clinical programs. Mesoblast's lead product candidates target major diseases with significant unmet medical needs despite existing therapies. These include chronic heart failure, chronic low back pain due to degenerative disc disease, and immune-mediated conditions such as acute graft versus host disease and biologic refractory rheumatoid arthritis. The company is based in Melbourne, Australia.
MESO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MESO Latest Social Stream
View Full MESO Social Stream
Latest MESO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MESOBLAST LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MESO as an investment opportunity.
Find insight on Ikena Oncology, ATS’s acquisition of Avidity Science, and more in the latest Market Talks covering the Health Care sector.
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesoblast Limited (Nasdaq:MESO; ASX:MSB), global leader in allogeneic cellular medicines for inflammatory diseases, today provided an update on the path to approval for its lead-product candidate remestemcel-L in the treatment of pediatric and adult steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease (SR-aGVHD), following a Type A meeting held with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). FDA clarified that the key remaining issue for pedi
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all the shares worth watching on Wednesday!
Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ:MESO) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 30, 2023 Operator: Hello and welcome to the Mesoblast Financial Results for the Period Ended June 30, 2023. An announcement and presentation have been lodged with the ASX and are also available on the home and investor page[email protected]. At this time, all participants are in a […]
NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesoblast Limited (Nasdaq:MESO; ASX:MSB), global leader in allogeneic cellular medicines for inflammatory diseases, today reported financial results and an operational update for the period ended June 30, 2023, and provided an overview of upcoming milestones. Mesoblast Chief Executive Silviu Itescu said: “We had anticipated that remestemcel-L would have been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of pediatric
MESO Price Returns