Mesoblast Limited (MESO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MESO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MESO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MESO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- MESO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
MESO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MESO is 0.02 -- better than merely 9.5% of US stocks.
- MESO's price/sales ratio is 51.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MESOBLAST LTD comes in at -20.36%, a number that bests just 9.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MESOBLAST LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CGAU, OPGN, FF, ATNX, and HL.
- Visit MESO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mesoblast.com.
MESO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MESO's price/sales ratio is 2594.74% higher, now standing at 51.2.
- Over the past 89 months, MESO's price/sales ratio has gone up 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MESO.
MESO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 62.41%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 38.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.35%.
The table below shows MESO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MESO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MESO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.82% of graded US stocks.
- MESO's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RGEN, STAB, and OTLK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MESO.
The table below shows MESO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MESO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MESO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.08||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$3.16||52-week low||$2.14|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||156,135|
|50-day MA||$3.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||454.07M|
Mesoblast Limited (MESO) Company Bio
Mesoblast Ltd. has established a diverse portfolio of product candidates based on its proprietary allogeneic, off-the-shelf mesenchymal lineage cell-based technology, with multiple active Phase 3 clinical programs. Mesoblast's lead product candidates target major diseases with significant unmet medical needs despite existing therapies. These include chronic heart failure, chronic low back pain due to degenerative disc disease, and immune-mediated conditions such as acute graft versus host disease and biologic refractory rheumatoid arthritis. The company is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Most Popular Stories View All
MESO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MESO Latest Social Stream
View Full MESO Social Stream
Latest MESO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MESOBLAST LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MESO as an investment opportunity.
William Blair Initiates Mesoblast Soon After Its Lead Product Goes Under FDA Review In Pediatric Indication
William Blair has initiated coverage on Mesoblast Ltd (NASDAQ: MESO) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $8. Mesoblast's lead product, remestemcel-L, has shown transformative efficacy in pediatric steroid-refractory (SR) acute graft-versus-host disease (aGvHD), where no approved therapies exist for children under the age of 12. In a Phase 3 trial, 69% of pediatric SR-aGvHD patients treated with remestemcel-L were alive at day 180, and 51% were alive two years after treatment vs. 49%
Mesoblast's (MESO) GVHD Drug BLA Gets FDA Priority Tag, Stock Up
Mesoblast (MESO) announces the FDA acceptance for review of the resubmitted biological license application for remestemcel-L for the treatment of children under 12 with steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease. Stock gains on Wednesday, following the news.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
We're getting into the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on Wednesday with the latest news!
Mesoblast's Lead Drug Candidate Goes Under FDA Priority Review For Bone Marrow Transplant Complications In Kids
Mesoblast Ltd (NASDAQ: MESO) rallied after the FDA agreed to review the company's lead drug candidate, remestemcel-L, on a priority basis, more than two years after first rejecting it. The drug is an investigational therapy that comprises culture-expanded mesenchymal stromal cells derived from the bone marrow of an unrelated donor. The product is under priority review for children suffering from steroid-refractory acute graft versus host disease (SR-aGVHD). The FDA said it considered Mesoblast's
FDA Accepts Mesoblast’s Resubmission of the Biologic License Application for Remestemcel-L In Children with Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft Versus Host Disease as a Complete Response and Sets Goal Date of August 2, 2023
If Approved, Remestemcel-L will be the First Allogeneic “Off-the-Shelf” Cellular Medicine in the US, and the First Therapy for Children Under 12 Years Old with SR-aGVHD.NEW YORK, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mesoblast Limited (Nasdaq:MESO; ASX:MSB), global leader in allogeneic cellular medicines for inflammatory diseases, today announced that the United States Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) Office of Therapeutic Products (OTP) has accepted the Company’s Biologics License Application
MESO Price Returns
Continue Researching MESOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mesoblast Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mesoblast Ltd (MESO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mesoblast Ltd (MESO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mesoblast Ltd (MESO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...