MetLife, Inc. (MET): Price and Financial Metrics
MET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,286,013,040, Metlife Inc has a greater market value than 94.53% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Metlife Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MET's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Metlife Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RCI, ORAN, TEF, EOG, and ED.
- MET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Metlife Inc's official web site, go to www.metlife.com.
MET Stock Price Chart More Charts
MET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.72||52-week high||$53.28|
|Prev. close||$28.05||52-week low||$22.85|
|Day high||$28.28||Avg. volume||7,842,331|
|50-day MA||$41.09||Dividend yield||6.35%|
|200-day MA||$46.59||Market Cap||25.39B|
MetLife, Inc. (MET) Company Bio
Metlife Inc. provides life insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management products in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates in six segments: Retail; Group, Voluntary & Worksite Benefits; Corporate Benefit Funding; Latin America; Asia; and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in New York, New York.