MetLife, Inc. (MET): Price and Financial Metrics
MET Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,682,880,675, Metlife Inc has a greater market value than 95.34% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Metlife Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.81 for Metlife Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Metlife Inc are EXC, BCE, EOG, TRP, and PSX.
- MET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Metlife Inc's official web site, go to www.metlife.com.
MET Stock Price Chart More Charts
MET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.79||52-week high||$53.28|
|Prev. close||$52.28||52-week low||$41.41|
|Day high||$52.49||Avg. volume||5,346,651|
|50-day MA||$51.16||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$48.56||Market Cap||47.63B|
MetLife, Inc. (MET) Company Bio
Metlife Inc. provides life insurance, annuities, employee benefits, and asset management products in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. It operates in six segments: Retail; Group, Voluntary & Worksite Benefits; Corporate Benefit Funding; Latin America; Asia; and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The company was founded in 1863 and is based in New York, New York.