Metlife Inc (MET) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Metlife Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
MET's average price target has moved up $6.12 over the prior 135 days.
MET Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for MET as an investment opportunity.
- MET has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 89.09% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of MET is higher than 82.55% of Financial Services stocks.
- The average analyst price target of MET is greater than 76.33% of Financial Services stocks.
- Metlife Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 28.93% of Insurance stocks.
- Metlife Inc's NA is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
Is MET a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!