Meta Platforms Inc. (META): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
META POWR Grades
- META scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.33% of US stocks.
- META's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- META ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
META Stock Summary
- META has a higher market value than 99.85% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $534,109,673,283.
- Of note is the ratio of META PLATFORMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 21.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.67%, META PLATFORMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.36% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to META PLATFORMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TSLA, TSM, NVDA, JNJ, and V.
- Visit META's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.fb.com.
META Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, META's price/sales ratio is 80% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- META's price/sales ratio has moved down 15.7 over the prior 132 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for META.
META Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 0.5%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.66%.
The table below shows META's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
META Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
META Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$211.94||52-week high||$236.86|
|Prev. close||$207.84||52-week low||$88.09|
|Day high||$212.17||Avg. volume||32,441,830|
|50-day MA||$179.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.60||Market Cap||549.48B|
Meta Platforms Inc. (META) Company Bio
Meta Platforms, Inc., (formerly known as Facebook, Inc.) operates as a global social technology company. The company engages in the development of social media applications as well as virtual and augmented reality products allowing users to connect through mobile devices, personal computers and other platforms. The company operates through two segments. The Family of Apps (FOA) segment which includes Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and other services, and the Reality Labs (RL) segment, which includes augmented and virtual reality related consumer hardware, software and content. The company was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin on February 4, 2004 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
META Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
META Latest Social Stream
View Full META Social Stream
Latest META News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about META PLATFORMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate META as an investment opportunity.
Meta needs more than job cuts to show fortunes have reversed - Benchmark
Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META) has been the beneficiary of some rolling Wall Street bullishness as its stock mounts a four-month rally, but Benchmark is set to throw some cold water on the positivity around the "year of efficiency."
The stock bottomed out at a 52-week low of $88.09 on Nov. 4, in the aftermath of a rough third-quarter earnings report. Since then, it's reclaimed a lot of lost ground, up 139%<...
Is the metaverse a fad or the future of tech?
Yahoo Finance tech reporters Allie Garfinkle and Dan Howley join the Live show to break down the latest news on the metaverse and companies' strategies to compete in it.
Rough Markets And Second Swing-Trading Chances With META Stock
When the market knocks you around you can regain you regain your balance by sticking with time-tested rules.
Meta reports key advancements in AI and robotics
Yahoo Finance Live discusses Meta’s reports highlighting the company’s latest key advancements in artificial intelligence learning.
Mark Zuckerberg says he’s committed to remote work, but Meta’s pause on posting WFH jobs as it braces for more layoffs may rock the boat
Meta has advised managers to stop posting "remote" job listings, but a spokesperson says it's temporary as the company restructures.
META Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...