Meta Platforms Inc. (META): Price and Financial Metrics
META Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$319.99||52-week high||$342.92|
|Prev. close||$318.29||52-week low||$112.46|
|Day high||$319.99||Avg. volume||24,680,686|
|50-day MA||$318.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$273.10||Market Cap||822.33B|
META Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
META POWR Grades
- META scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- META's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- META's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.6% of US stocks).
META Stock Summary
- META has a higher market value than 99.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $834,742,812,608.
- META's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 711.38 -- higher than 95.26% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.58, META PLATFORMS INC has a higher such ratio than 84.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to META PLATFORMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TSLA, LLY, NVDA, TSM, and UNH.
- Visit META's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.fb.com.
META Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, META's price/sales ratio is 560% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- Over the past 140 months, META's price/earnings ratio has gone down 97.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for META.
META Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 0.5%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 78.16%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 10.66%.
The table below shows META's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Meta Platforms Inc. (META) Company Bio
Meta Platforms, Inc., (formerly known as Facebook, Inc.) operates as a global social technology company. The company engages in the development of social media applications as well as virtual and augmented reality products allowing users to connect through mobile devices, personal computers and other platforms. The company operates through two segments. The Family of Apps (FOA) segment which includes Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and other services, and the Reality Labs (RL) segment, which includes augmented and virtual reality related consumer hardware, software and content. The company was founded by Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, Dustin Moskovitz, Chris R. Hughes, Andrew McCollum, and Eduardo P. Saverin on February 4, 2004 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA.
META Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
META Latest Social Stream
View Full META Social Stream
Latest META News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about META PLATFORMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate META as an investment opportunity.
Today’s underperformance of NDX can be explained by the fact that the Magnificent Seven stocks are all lower today.
Former Harvard disinformation scholar says she was pushed out of her job after college faced pressure from Facebook
A nationally recognized online disinformation researcher has accused Harvard University of shutting the project she led to protect its relationship with mega-donor and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Magnificent Seven stocks generally lagged last week, but that's letting megacaps such as Apple and Microsoft set up new buying opportunities.
As Magnificent Seven stocks Microsoft, Amazon, Meta and Nvidia pilot IBD Leaderboard, what does Santa and Wall Street have in store?
A prominent disinformation scholar who left Harvard University in August has accused the school of muzzling her speech and stifling — then dismantling — her research team as it launched a deep dive in late 2021 into a trove of Facebook files she considers the most important documents in internet history. In a whistleblower disclosure made public Monday, Donovan seeks investigations into “inappropriate influence" from Harvard's general counsel, the Massachusetts attorney general's office and the U.S. Department of Education.
META Price Returns