Missfresh Ltd (MF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MF POWR Grades
- MF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 52.56% of US stocks.
- MF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 110 days.
- MF ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
MF Stock Summary
- MF's price/sales ratio is 0.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 0.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.87%, MISSFRESH LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.12% of about US stocks.
- MISSFRESH LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -14,425.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCH, NMR, AGFY, SIFY, and SWVL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MF's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001851682.
MF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.27||52-week high||$58.50|
|Prev. close||$1.22||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||42,137|
|50-day MA||$1.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.31||Market Cap||8.74M|
Missfresh Ltd (MF) Company Bio
Missfresh Limited operates as an online-and-offline integrated on-demand retail company in China. It. It operates a community retail digital platform that offers fresh produce, such as fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, aquatic products, and dairy products; and fast-moving consumer goods, including snack foods, light food, cereals, oil, wine, drink, fast food, light food through online e-commerce platform and distributed mini warehouse networks. The company also sells its products through vending machines. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
MF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MF Latest Social Stream
View Full MF Social Stream
Latest MF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MISSFRESH LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MF as an investment opportunity.
The 7 Most Sold-Off Stocks of 2022
With 2022 rapidly coming to a close, it’s time to take a look back at the most sold-off stocks so you know which names to avoid.
Oatly, Other Deflated IPO Stocks Haunt New-Issue Market
Hundreds of companies that went public when the IPO market was booming have suffered such sharp reversals that they now face a stark reality: Their shares may never recover.
Missfresh Receives Nasdaq Notice Regarding Stockholders’ Equity
BEIJING, Dec. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Missfresh Limited (Nasdaq: MF) (“Missfresh” or the “Company”), an innovator in China’s neighborhood retail industry, today announced that by letter dated December 5, 2022, the Listing Qualifications Department (the “Staff”) of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) notified Missfresh that it no longer satisfied the $10 million stockholders’ equity requirement for continued listing on The Nasdaq Global Market, as set forth in the Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450
Missfresh Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Periodic Filing Requirement
BEIJING, Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Missfresh Limited (Nasdaq: MF) (“Missfresh” or the “Company”), an innovator in China’s neighborhood retail industry, today announced that it received a notification letter from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) dated November 15, 2022 (the “Compliance Notification”), indicating that the Company regained compliance with the periodic filing requirement for Nasdaq under Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) (the “Periodic Fi
Missfresh Files Annual Report on Form 20-F for Fiscal Year 2021
BEIJING, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Missfresh Limited (Nasdaq: MF) (“Missfresh” or the “Company”), an innovator in China’s neighborhood retail industry, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on November 14, 2022. The annual report can be accessed on the Company’s investor relations website at https://ir.missfresh.cn/ as well as the SEC’s website at https://www.sec.go
MF Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...