Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC): Price and Financial Metrics
MFC Stock Summary
- MFC has a market capitalization of $37,873,856,248 -- more than approximately 94.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.01 for Manulife Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 97.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MFC's revenue has grown -31.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manulife Financial Corp are DAL, TEF, CM, TRV, and CCL.
- MFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manulife Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.manulife.com.
MFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
MFC Price/Volume Stats
Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) Company Bio
Manulife Financial Corporation provides financial protection and wealth management products and services to individual, corporate, and business customers primarily in Asia, Canada, and the United States. It offers various individual life and health insurance, and individual and group long-term care insurance products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Toronto, Canada.