Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.94% of US stocks.
- MFC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- MFC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.39% of US stocks).
MFC Stock Summary
- MFC has a higher market value than 92.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $37,635,960,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFC is currently 1.81, higher than just 5.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.62 for Manulife Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 97.17% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Manulife Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BBD, TRV, SYF, STT, and MGA.
- MFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Manulife Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.manulife.com.
MFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.38||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$18.78||52-week low||$13.13|
|Day high||$19.38||Avg. volume||3,397,332|
|50-day MA||$19.45||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$19.91||Market Cap||37.64B|
Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) Company Bio
Manulife Financial Corporation provides financial protection and wealth management products and services to individual, corporate, and business customers primarily in Asia, Canada, and the United States. It offers various individual life and health insurance, and individual and group long-term care insurance products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFC Latest Social Stream
View Full MFC Social Stream
Latest MFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manulife Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFC as an investment opportunity.
Lincoln National (LNC) is poised for growth on the back of an improving economy and solid business fundamentals.
The big shareholder groups in Manulife Financial Corporation ( TSE:MFC ) have power over the company. Large companies...
Manulife Investment Management is introducing new offerings on the segregated fund platform today. Now available are three new Manulife Smart Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) segregated funds. The one fixed income and two dividend funds build on the popularity of Manulife Investment Management's Smart ETFs launched last November and can offer investors access to key asset classes via innovative, active strategies, with competitive fees.
TC Energy (TSX:TRP)(NYSE:TRP) and Manulife Financial (TSX:MFC)(NYSE:MFC) are great TSX bargains for dividend-hungry Canadian investors. The post 2 TSX Bargains to Grab This September! appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Manulife Investment Management fortifies fixed-income capabilities with new head of municipal bond strategies
Manulife Investment Management today announced the appointment of Adam A. Weigold, CFA, senior managing director, senior portfolio manager, and head of its municipal fixed-income team, effective today. Adam is an industry veteran with over 20 years of investment experience. He was most recently a vice president, senior portfolio manager, at Eaton Vance, where he was on the municipal bond team, managing more than US$5 billion in municipal bond assets.1
MFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Manulife Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch