Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFC POWR Grades
- MFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.64% of US stocks.
- MFC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MFC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.48% of US stocks).
MFC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,907,558,346, Manulife Financial Corp has a greater market value than 93.15% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFC is currently 1.98, higher than merely 6.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.62 for Manulife Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Manulife Financial Corp are PRU, SLF, SIVB, LYG, and NTRS.
- Visit MFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.manulife.com.
MFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.37||52-week high||$22.25|
|Prev. close||$19.52||52-week low||$13.02|
|Day high||$19.51||Avg. volume||3,398,312|
|50-day MA||$20.99||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$18.48||Market Cap||37.62B|
Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) Company Bio
Manulife Financial Corporation provides financial protection and wealth management products and services to individual, corporate, and business customers primarily in Asia, Canada, and the United States. It offers various individual life and health insurance, and individual and group long-term care insurance products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
MFC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MFC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Manulife Financial Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MFC, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 80. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 50.9% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Manulife Financial Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFC Latest Social Stream
View Full MFC Social Stream
Latest MFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Manulife Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFC as an investment opportunity.
Manulife gives 37,000 employees dedicated afternoon to reflect on diversity, followed by thank-you day off
For the second year in a row, Manulife is giving its entire global workforce, a "Thank You Day" off this Friday, June 18, 2021. In addition, Manulife is dedicating the afternoon of the day before for everyone on its global team to learn more about diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), in a first-ever Global Afternoon of Reflection and Learning.
John Hancock Retirement, a company of Manulife Investment Management, announced today the availability of a new retirement app for all participants. The new app is fully transactional and gives participants the ability to enroll in their plan, view account details, make changes to the account, and use additional financial tools on the platform that provide the participants with guidance on their retirement saving strategies and financial priorities.
Home ownership is now out of reach for about three-quarters of Canadians, as housing prices reach a record high and continue to rise, according to Manulife Bank's bi-annual Debt Survey.
John Hancock announced today its agreement with Nasdaq Fund Network (NFN), enabling the registration of its collective investment trusts (CITs) on Nasdaq's platform. Through its new agreement with NFN, John Hancock has now registered its CITs on the NFN, which provides each CIT with a unique Nasdaq ticker. The ticker makes the CIT searchable, enabling financial professionals to easily access the information associated with the CIT, including price information and respective reference data availa
Manulife Investment Management announces strategy to meet GHG reduction target of 80% for its real estate assets by 2050
As a leading global real estate asset manager, Manulife Investment Management recognizes its unique position to help lead the transition to a low-carbon economy1. Manulife Investment Management released its 2021 Real Estate Sustainability report, which focuses on how the firm is driving leadership in sustainable real estate across our global organization, and includes details on the greenhouse gas (GHG) model developed for real estate assets, which sets a reduction target of 80% by 20502.
MFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Manulife Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch