Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MFC has issued more dividends than 94.4% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,710,000,000, ranking above 98.87% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, MFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.06% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with MFC's price: TRIB, LOGI, COR, RGR and POWI.
MFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Manulife Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 55.56%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Manulife Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 6.3% -- which falls in the top 15.21%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Manulife Financial Corp's expected return of 55.56% is higher than 81.15% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MFC has a discount rate lower than 81.15% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Manulife Financial Corp than it is for only 19.25% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
MFC Dividend Chart
MFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MFC dividends?Want to do more research on Manulife Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Manulife Financial Corp Common Stock (MFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) - Dividend Investor
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha