Manulife Financial Corporation (MFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MFC has issued more dividends than 94.72% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 8,281,000,000, ranking above 99.06% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- MFC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.84% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIOT, AEP, TAK, MUX and WABC.
MFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of MFC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 26.61% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Manulife Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Manulife Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 4.78% -- which falls in the top 17.98%.
- With a market cap of roughly $37 billion, MFC is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 19.85% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for MFC than it is for merely 18.9% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
MFC Dividend Chart
MFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on MFC dividends?Want to do more research on Manulife Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Manulife Financial Corp Common Stock (MFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) - Dividend Investor
Manulife Financial Corp (MFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha