Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFG POWR Grades
- MFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.74% of US stocks.
- MFG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MFG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
MFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFG is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.57% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFG comes in at 4,025.18% -- higher than that of 99.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MIZUHO FINANCIAL GROUP INC are SUPV, LYG, BMO, DB, and SMFG.
- MFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MIZUHO FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.mizuho-fg.co.jp.
MFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.20||52-week high||$3.30|
|Prev. close||$3.25||52-week low||$2.10|
|Day high||$3.22||Avg. volume||1,679,668|
|50-day MA||$2.72||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||40.62B|
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG) Company Bio
Mizuho Financial Group engages in banking, trust banking, securities, and other businesses related to financial services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Oceania excluding Japan. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MFG Social Stream
Latest MFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MIZUHO FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFG as an investment opportunity.
During the last session, Mizuho Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:MFG)’s traded shares were 6.42 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.50. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $3.17, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.63% or -$0.02. The 52-week high for the MFG share is $3.30, that puts it … Is Mizuho Financial Group Inc. (NYSE: MFG) Still A Buy After A 8.93% Weekly Jump? Read More »
In an effort to expand its capital markets business in the U.S., Japanese lender Mizuho Financial Group (MFG) (MZHOF) is hiring 20 traders from Swiss lender Credit Suisse Group…
(Bloomberg) -- Mizuho Americas is adding 20 Credit Suisse Group AG traders as part of the Japanese firm’s push to expand its markets business in the US.Most Read from BloombergMicrosoft to Cut Engineering Jobs This Week as Layoffs Go DeeperApple Delays AR Glasses, Plans Cheaper Mixed-Reality HeadsetInvestors Seek to Pull $20 Billion From Core Real Estate FundsChina’s Population Shrinks for First Time Since 1960s in Seismic ShiftLarry Fink Says ESG Narrative Has Become Ugly, PersonalThe move is p
MFG vs. SMFG: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Mizuho Financial Group, Barclays and Banco do Brasil
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Mizuho Financial Group, Barclays and Banco do Brasil are included in this Analyst Blog.
MFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mizuho Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch