Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG): Price and Financial Metrics
MFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mizuho Financial Group Inc is higher than merely 0.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.7% of US stocks.
- Mizuho Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 3,723.7%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KEN, SMFG, BCOM, IBN, and WIT.
- Visit MFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mizuho-fg.co.jp.
MFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$3.28|
|Prev. close||$3.14||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$3.16||Avg. volume||618,424|
|50-day MA||$3.12||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||39.82B|
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG) Company Bio
Mizuho Financial Group engages in banking, trust banking, securities, and other businesses related to financial services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Oceania excluding Japan. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.