Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG): Price and Financial Metrics
MFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFG is currently 0.06, higher than only 0.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.91% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFG comes in at 3,947.12% -- higher than that of 99.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mizuho Financial Group Inc are KEN, GLRI, BCOM, SMFG, and IBN.
- MFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mizuho Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mizuho-fg.co.jp.
MFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.97||52-week high||$3.28|
|Prev. close||$3.04||52-week low||$2.66|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||202,931|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||37.66B|
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG) Company Bio
Mizuho Financial Group engages in banking, trust banking, securities, and other businesses related to financial services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Oceania excluding Japan. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.