Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- MFG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MFG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.36% of US stocks).
MFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFG is currently 0.07, higher than only 1.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 24.57 for Mizuho Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.46% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFG comes in at -14,129.91% -- higher than that of only 0.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mizuho Financial Group Inc are KEP, BCH, CCU, MUFG, and BDL.
- Visit MFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mizuho-fg.co.jp.
MFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$3.20|
|Prev. close||$2.38||52-week low||$2.26|
|Day high||$2.40||Avg. volume||990,025|
|50-day MA||$2.49||Dividend yield||4.62%|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||30.43B|
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG) Company Bio
Mizuho Financial Group engages in banking, trust banking, securities, and other businesses related to financial services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Oceania excluding Japan. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MFG Social Stream
Latest MFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mizuho Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFG as an investment opportunity.
After reporting flawless fourth quarter results, Nvidia is set to soar higher through 2022.
Tokyo-based banking and financial services company Mizuho Financial Group announced today the issuance of a $500 million green bond, with proceeds aimed at financing green projects, and helping the bank reach its sustainable finance goals. Mizuho has set a target environmental finance of 12 trillion yen (USD$105 billion) from FY2019 to FY2030, aiming to “to […] The post Mizuho Issues $500 Million Green Bond to Help Fund Sustainable Finance Goals appeared first on ESG Today .
The global coal industry has been the recipient of trillions of dollars from commercial banks and investors between January 2019 and November 2021, according to a report published by the non-governmental organization Urgewald . What Happened: The new report determined that commercial banks in six countries — the U.S., Canada, the U.K., China, India and Japan — provided $1.5 trillion in loans and underwriting services to companies on the 2021 Global Coal Exit List of the largest coal plant operators and producers. This accounted for 80% of recent coal industry financing and investment. The top five coal industry lenders included three Japanese institutions — Mizuho Financial (NYSE: MFG ), … Full story available on Benzinga.com
(Bloomberg) -- Mizuho Financial Group Inc. and other lenders are in talks with KKR & Co.-owned parts supplier Marelli Holdings Co. to renegotiate debt and offer financing to keep it operational, people with knowledge of the matter said.Most Read from BloombergRussia Says Some Troops Are Returning to Base After DrillsElon Musk Donated $5.7 Billion of Tesla Shares to CharityPutin Signals Talks With U.S. to Go On as Some Drills EndHere’s What the Pandemic Has in Store for the World NextSarcasm in U
(Bloomberg) -- Mizuho Financial Group Inc.’s Americas arm hired JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s Chris Getz as a managing director and head of energy investment banking, according to people with knowledge of the matter. Most Read from BloombergThe Housing Boom May Be About to Go BustFed Doesn’t Yet Favor a Half-Point Hike or an Emergency MoveThe Housing Party Is Starting to Wind DownU.S. Stocks Extend Losses on Tensions Over Ukraine: Markets WrapChicken Wing Crunch Has Restaurants Scrambling Ahead of Supe
MFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mizuho Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch