Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFG POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- MFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
MFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mizuho Financial Group Inc is higher than just 1.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- MFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.12% of US stocks.
- Mizuho Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13,588.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KEP, MUFG, MTL, CCU, and BCH.
- Visit MFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mizuho-fg.co.jp.
MFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$3.21|
|Prev. close||$2.86||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$2.89||Avg. volume||410,591|
|50-day MA||$2.95||Dividend yield||3.48%|
|200-day MA||$2.84||Market Cap||36.65B|
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. Sponosred ADR (Japan) (MFG) Company Bio
Mizuho Financial Group engages in banking, trust banking, securities, and other businesses related to financial services in Japan, the Americas, Europe, and Asia/Oceania excluding Japan. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
MFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MFG Social Stream
Latest MFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mizuho Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFG as an investment opportunity.
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG): Price Down $-0.03 (-1.04)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.01 (-0.35)% Over Past Hour
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved up. The post Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG): Price Down $-0.03 (-1.04)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.01 (-0.35)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Factoring Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Deutsche Factoring Bank, Eurobank, HSBC Group, Mizuho Financial Group, BNP Paribas
This report studies the Factoring Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Factoring market segmented by company, region, type and applications 
Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. -- Moody''s assigns A1 to Mizuho''s USD senior unsecured bonds (Japanese only)
[MJKK] ; A1 Contact: Read the full article at Moody''s
The Magellan Financial Group Ltd (ASX:MFG) share price is up after providing its monthly FUM update and FY21 performance fees. The information in this article contains general financial advice only and is authorised by The Rask Group Pty Ltd (ABN: 36 622 810 995). That means, the advice does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should consider if the advice is appropriate to you and your needs, before acting on the information. If you do not know what your needs are, you should consult a trusted and licensed financial adviser who can provide you with personal financial product advice. Please take a moment to read our Financial Services Guide (FSG) . The post Heres why the Magellan (ASX:MFG) share price is rising appeared first on Rask...
Announcement Regarding Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission - Stocks News Feed
NEW YORK, July 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. hereby announces that it filed an annual report on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on July 2, 2021. A copy of the Form 20-F annual report can be obtained at https://www.mizuhogroup.com/investors/financial-information/sec/form20f. Holders of Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. American Depository Read More »Announcement Regarding Filing of Annual Report on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
MFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mizuho Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mizuho Financial Group Inc (MFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch