Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH): Price and Financial Metrics
MFH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$2.55|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$2.55||Avg. volume||150,311|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||109.83M|
MFH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MFH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MFH is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 78 days.
- MFH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.58% of US stocks).
MFH Stock Summary
- MFH's price/sales ratio is 95.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.51% of US stocks.
- MFH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 10.64% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MFH's revenue has grown 406.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.01% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DO, RADI, CXDO, LBRDA, and SBT.
- MFH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MERCURITY FINTECH HOLDING INC's official web site, go to www.mercurity.com.
MFH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MFH's price/sales ratio is 11044.44% higher, now standing at 100.3.
- Over the past 99 months, MFH's price/sales ratio has gone up 97.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFH.
MFH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MFH has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.64% of graded US stocks.
- MFH's asset turnover comes in at 0.149 -- ranking 506th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- PIRS, NLSN, and FLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MFH.
The table below shows MFH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH) Company Bio
Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. provides internet media services.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFH Latest Social Stream
View Full MFH Social Stream
Latest MFH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MERCURITY FINTECH HOLDING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFH as an investment opportunity.
Mercurity Fintech Holding Subsidiary Purchases Fully Licensed Broker Dealer, Established in 1982
MFH takes aim at digital brokerage and wealth management services to reshape the global financial future for retail investorsNew York, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our company,” or “MFH”) (Nasdaq: MFH), a digital fintech group powered by blockchain technology, today announced that Chaince Securities, Inc., the financial services subsidiary of MFH entered into a Purchase and Sale Agreement for the acquisition of all assets and liabil
Mercurity Fintech Holding GAAP EPS of -$0.39, revenue of $863.44M
Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. Reports Full Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results with Expanded Revenue Streams and Gross Profits
NEW YORK, April 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (the “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our company,” or “MFH”) (Nasdaq: MFH), a digital fintech group powered by blockchain technology, today announced its financial results for the twelve months concluded on December 31, 2022. Despite challenging market conditions, MFH has made remarkable strides in both its financial performance and business operation. This includes expanding revenue streams, minimizing company losses, enhancing
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
We're getting into the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on Wednesday with the latest news!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday!
MFH Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...