Medallion Financial Corp. (MFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFIN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.3% of US stocks.
- MFIN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MFIN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 56.59% of US stocks).
MFIN Stock Summary
- MFIN's current price/earnings ratio is 132.74, which is higher than 94.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MFIN is currently 2.39, higher than just 7.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFIN comes in at -44.62% -- higher than that of only 6.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MXC, KEX, TRS, MTZ, and RRGB.
- Visit MFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medallion.com.
MFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MFIN's price/earnings ratio is 1180.91% higher, now standing at 140.9.
- MFIN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 91.1 over the prior 243 months.
- MFIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFIN.
MFIN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -130.68%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 330.62%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 180.66%.
The table below shows MFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.90||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$8.13||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$8.10||Avg. volume||45,008|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.68||Market Cap||197.99M|
Medallion Financial Corp. (MFIN) Company Bio
Medallion Financial engages in originating, acquiring, and servicing loans that finance taxicab medallions and various types of commercial businesses. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MFIN Social Stream
Latest MFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medallion Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFIN as an investment opportunity.
Medallion Financial (MFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 41.38% and 5.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medallion Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: MFIN, “Medallion” or the “Company”), a finance company that originates and services loans in various consumer and commercial industries, announced today its 2021 second quarter results. 2021 Second Quarter Highlights Net income was $10.3 million, or $0.41 per share, compared to a net loss of $4.0 million, or $0.16 per share, in the prior year quarter.Medallion Bank net income was a record $17.5 million for the quarter
SALT LAKE CITY, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medallion Bank (Nasdaq: MBNKP, “the Bank”), an FDIC-insured bank providing consumer loans for the purchase of recreational vehicles, boats, and home improvements, along with loan origination services to fintech partners, announced today its 2021 second quarter results. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Medallion Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: MFIN). 2021 Second Quarter Highlights Record quarterly net income of $17.5 million compared to net incom
Medallion Financial Corp. Announces the Appointment of Long-time Banking Vet Robert M. Meyer to Its Board of Directors
NEW YORK, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medallion Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: MFIN, “Medallion Financial” or the “Company”), announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Robert (Bob) M. Meyer as an independent director, effective immediately. Mr. Meyer’s appointment expands the Board to eight members, five of which are independent directors. Mr. Meyer will be a member of the Company’s Audit Committee, Compensation Committee, and Nominating and Governance Committee. Mr. Meyer has ha
Medallion Financial (MFIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MFIN Price Returns
Continue Researching MFINWant to do more research on Medallion Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch