Medallion Financial Corp. (MFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFIN POWR Grades
- MFIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- MFIN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 55 days.
- MFIN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
MFIN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.29, Medallion Financial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Medallion Financial Corp comes in at 341.47%, a number that bests 97.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFIN comes in at -76.98% -- higher than that of only 5.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Medallion Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LOCO, MXC, OLB, SFNC, and BZH.
- Visit MFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medallion.com.
MFIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MFIN's price/earnings ratio is 1180.91% higher, now standing at 140.9.
- MFIN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 91.1 over the prior 243 months.
- MFIN's price/sales ratio has moved down 4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFIN.
MFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 3607.1%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 23.59%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -72.89%.
The table below shows MFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.17||52-week high||$10.05|
|Prev. close||$6.29||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$6.50||Avg. volume||120,297|
|50-day MA||$7.58||Dividend yield||5.09%|
|200-day MA||$7.93||Market Cap||157.38M|
Medallion Financial Corp. (MFIN) Company Bio
Medallion Financial Corp. is a bank holding company, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of consumer loans, raises deposits, and other banking activities. It operates through the following segments: Consumer Lending; Commercial Lending; Medallion Lending; RPAC Racing, LLC (RPAC); and Corporate and Other. The Consumer Lending segment include recreation and home improvement lending that provides financial assistance to high-growth prime and non-prime consumer; and residential home improvements concentrated in swimming pools, solar panels, roofs, and windows. The Commercial Lending segment provides senior and subordinated loans nationwide to businesses. The Medallion Lending segment owns, manages, and finance taxicab fleets, taxicab medallions, and corporate car services. The RPAC segment focuses in the sponsorships and race winning activity. The Corporate and Other Investments segment comprises equity and investment securities as well as other assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses not allocated to the other main operating segments.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MFIN Social Stream
Latest MFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Medallion Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFIN as an investment opportunity.
Medallion Financial (MFIN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200% and 38.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company Reinstates Quarterly Dividend at $0.08 Per ShareNEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medallion Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: MFIN, “Medallion” or the “Company”), a finance company that originates and services loans in various consumer and commercial industries, announced today its 2021 fourth quarter and full-year results. 2021 Fourth Quarter Highlights Net income was $19.5 million, or $0.78 per share, compared to net income of $6.5 million, or $0.26 per share, in the prior year quarte
Medallion Financial Corp. to Report 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results on Wednesday, February 23, 2022
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medallion Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: MFIN, “Medallion Financial” or the “Company”), a finance company that originates and services loans in various consumer and commercial industries, announced today that it will report its 2021 fourth quarter and full-year results after the market closes on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST INFORMATION A conference call to discuss the financial results will be held on Thursday, February 24 at 9:0
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to buy now according to Steve Pei’s Gratia Capital. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Pei’s history, investment philosophy performance, you can go directly to 5 Stocks to Buy Now According to Steve Pei’s Gratia Capital. Steven Pei is the founder and Chief Investment […]
Medallion Financial (MFIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFINWant to do more research on Medallion Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch