Medallion Financial Corp. (MFIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MFIN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MFIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.8% of US stocks.
- MFIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MFIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
MFIN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.12, MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 7.09% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP is higher than merely 7.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MFIN comes in at -164.49% -- higher than that of just 3.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MFIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSSE, OPRT, RM, SFNC, and MDVL.
- Visit MFIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.medallion.com.
MFIN Valuation Summary
- MFIN's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MFIN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MFIN.
MFIN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 116.46%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -7.89%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 170.67%.
The table below shows MFIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MFIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$10.05|
|Prev. close||$9.03||52-week low||$5.42|
|Day high||$9.00||Avg. volume||47,470|
|50-day MA||$7.46||Dividend yield||3.54%|
|200-day MA||$7.28||Market Cap||205.21M|
Medallion Financial Corp. (MFIN) Company Bio
Medallion Financial Corp. is a bank holding company, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of consumer loans, raises deposits, and other banking activities. It operates through the following segments: Consumer Lending; Commercial Lending; Medallion Lending; RPAC Racing, LLC (RPAC); and Corporate and Other. The Consumer Lending segment include recreation and home improvement lending that provides financial assistance to high-growth prime and non-prime consumer; and residential home improvements concentrated in swimming pools, solar panels, roofs, and windows. The Commercial Lending segment provides senior and subordinated loans nationwide to businesses. The Medallion Lending segment owns, manages, and finance taxicab fleets, taxicab medallions, and corporate car services. The RPAC segment focuses in the sponsorships and race winning activity. The Corporate and Other Investments segment comprises equity and investment securities as well as other assets, liabilities, revenues, and expenses not allocated to the other main operating segments.
Most Popular Stories View All
MFIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MFIN Latest Social Stream
View Full MFIN Social Stream
Latest MFIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MFIN as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
Medallion Financial press release (MFIN): Q4 Revenue of $44.64M (+19.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.13M.Net income of $19.7 million, compared to net income of $19.0 million in the prior…
Medallion Bank Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results and Declares Series F Preferred Stock Dividend
SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medallion Bank (Nasdaq: MBNKP, the “Bank”), an FDIC-insured bank providing consumer loans for the purchase of recreational vehicles, boats, and home improvements, along with loan origination services to fintech strategic partners, announced today its results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2022. The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Medallion Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: MFIN). 2022 Fourth Quarter Highlights Net income of $19.7 million
Amalgamated Financial (AMAL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.70% and 2.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Medallion Financial maintains a well-balanced growth, with its stable revenues and margins. Click here to read why MFIN stock is a Hold.
MFIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MFINWant to do more research on Medallion Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Medallion Financial Corp (MFIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch