MutualFirst Financial Inc. (MFSF): Price and Financial Metrics
MFSF Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.46 for Mutualfirst Financial Inc; that's greater than it is for 91.66% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.15%, Mutualfirst Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 15.26% of about US stocks.
- Mutualfirst Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.77%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mutualfirst Financial Inc are MRBK, BFST, FMBH, GCBC, and CIVB.
- MFSF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mutualfirst Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.bankwithmutual.com.
MFSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MFSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.87||52-week high||$40.61|
|Prev. close||$24.92||52-week low||$22.24|
|Day high||$25.80||Avg. volume||14,139|
|50-day MA||$29.63||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$33.79||Market Cap||214.08M|
MutualFirst Financial Inc. (MFSF) Company Bio
MutualFirst Financial, Inc. provides financial products services to individuals and businesses in Indiana. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Muncie, Indiana.