Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGI POWR Grades
- MGI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.01% of US stocks.
- MGI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- MGI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
MGI Stock Summary
- MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 2.33% of US listed stocks.
- MGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.14% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MGI is more volatile than just 1.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC are EEX, RGS, PRTH, AAL, and EAT.
- MGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to corporate.moneygram.com.
MGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MGI's price/earnings ratio is 454.39% higher, now standing at 63.2.
- Over the past 226 months, MGI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGI.
MGI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2.83%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -64.88%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.76%.
The table below shows MGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.26% of graded US stocks.
- MGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.282 -- ranking 445th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- DHX, VSEC, and WB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGI.
The table below shows MGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.81||52-week high||$10.96|
|Prev. close||$10.81||52-week low||$8.47|
|Day high||$10.81||Avg. volume||1,054,487|
|50-day MA||$10.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.40||Market Cap||1.04B|
Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI) Company Bio
Moneygram International provides money transfer and payment services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGI Social Stream
Latest MGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGI as an investment opportunity.
Formula One's surging popularity in the United States, turbocharged by hit Netflix docu-series 'Drive to Survive', has plenty of fuel left in the tank according to MoneyGram chief executive Alex Holmes. The Dallas-based money transfer and payments company will start the 2023 season, which has three grands prix in the United States including a new night race on the Las Vegas Strip, as title sponsor of the U.S.-owned Haas team. Season five of 'Drive to Survive' is due for release on Feb. 24, the week before the start lights go out at Bahrain's Sakhir circuit, with the behind-the-scenes cameras set to film again this year.
Haas became the first Formula One team to show off their new look for 2023 on Tuesday with growing optimism for the season ahead and U.S.-based MoneyGram now prominent as the title sponsor. "It’s great that we’re first out of the gate to showcase our livery but our attention is firmly on getting the VF-23 on-track and preparing for the season ahead," said team boss Guenther Steiner. Haas finished eighth out of the 10 teams in 2022 after occupying last place in 2021.
MoneyGram Provides Further Update on Timing of Closing of Merger Transaction with Madison Dearborn Partners
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) (the "Company"), a leading global financial technology company that connects the world's communities, today provided an update on its previously announced agreement to be acquired by funds affiliated with Madison Dearborn Partners, LLC ("MDP"). As previously disclosed, all regulatory approvals that are conditions to closing have been received except for one international money transmission regulatory approval.
Operating under Astra, BOTIM provides communication technology solutions to over 90 million registered users in the Middle East and North Africa.
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a leading global financial technology company that connects the world's communities, today announced a strategic partnership with Astra Tech (Astra), a technology investment and development group based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the owner of BOTIM, the largest and most popular Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) solution in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with over 90 million registered users. Through this innovative partnership, BO
MGI Price Returns
Continue Researching MGIWant to do more research on Moneygram International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch