Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGI POWR Grades
- MGI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MGI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- MGI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
MGI Stock Summary
- Moneygram International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.58% of US listed stocks.
- MGI's price/sales ratio is 0.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -19.95 for Moneygram International Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STON, RRD, FAT, RDN, and HLF.
- Visit MGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.moneygram.com.
MGI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MGI's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 209 months, MGI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- MGI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 110.5 over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGI.
MGI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -390.11%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -21.02%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.2%.
The table below shows MGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.09% of graded US stocks.
- MGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.282 -- ranking 444th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- VSEC, WLDN, and CRTO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGI.
The table below shows MGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$12.36|
|Prev. close||$6.73||52-week low||$4.12|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||2,535,393|
|50-day MA||$8.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.43||Market Cap||585.64M|
Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI) Company Bio
Moneygram International provides money transfer and payment services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGI Social Stream
Latest MGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moneygram International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGI as an investment opportunity.
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of June 30th. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
The Stellar Development Foundation is working with MoneyGram International, Ripple’s former partner.
MoneyGram (MGI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks to buy under $15 according to Travis Cocke’s Voss Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Travis Cocke’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the 5 Stocks to Buy Under $15 According to Travis Cocke’s Voss Capital. […]
XLM could rise significantly with MoneyGram using Stellar as an international blockchain remittance platform for stablecoins.
MGI Price Returns
Continue Researching MGIWant to do more research on Moneygram International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch