Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- MGI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MGI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MGI is -4.77 -- better than just 2.18% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.93 for Moneygram International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.21% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Moneygram International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 430.51%; that's higher than 95.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Moneygram International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVOP, STON, ELSE, CBB, and SDGR.
- Visit MGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.moneygram.com.
MGI Valuation Summary
- MGI's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 78.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MGI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 208 months.
- MGI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGI.
MGI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.64%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 97.36%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 132.3%.
The table below shows MGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.36||52-week high||$12.36|
|Prev. close||$11.69||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$11.90||Avg. volume||2,912,232|
|50-day MA||$10.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.63||Market Cap||905.10M|
Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI) Company Bio
Moneygram International provides money transfer and payment services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
MGI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MGI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Moneygram International Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MGI, they are:
- As a business, MGI is generating more cash flow than only 16.88% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- 42% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 10.46% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 58% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 89.5% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGI Social Stream
Latest MGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Moneygram International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGI as an investment opportunity.
MoneyGram International Inc. is seeing preliminary takeover interest from Stellar Development Foundation and Advent International.
Gainers: Ashford Hospitality Trust (AHT) +16%. Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) +11%. UP Fintech Holding (TIGR) +11%. Bitfarms (BITF) +10%. MoneyGram International (MGI) +10%.Losers: None....
MoneyGram Announces Closing of Private Offering of $415 Million of Senior Secured Notes and $400 Million Senior Secured Term Loan
DALLAS, July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) ("MoneyGram" or the "Company") today announced the closing of its previously announced private offering of $415 million aggregate principal amount of 5.375% senior secured notes due 2026 (the "notes") and
What happened Shares of MoneyGram International (NASDAQ: MGI) were nearly 13% higher as of 3:20 p.m. EDT today after Bloomberg reported that multiple parties were interested in acquiring the company. So what Bloomberg, citing anonymous sources, reported that the interest in acquiring MoneyGram, one of the largest money-transfer companies in the U.
(Bloomberg) -- MoneyGram International Inc., one of the largest money-transfer services in the U.S., has received preliminary takeover interest from Stellar Development Foundation and private equity firm Advent International, according to people familiar with the matter.San Francisco-based Stellar, which oversees a network for facilitating cross-border payments, is working with Advent on a potential acquisition of MoneyGram, said the people, who asked to not be identified because the matter isn’
MGI Price Returns
Continue Researching MGIWant to do more research on Moneygram International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch