Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGI POWR Grades
- MGI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.26% of US stocks.
- MGI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MGI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.64% of US stocks).
MGI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MGI is -6.93 -- better than merely 2.27% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 608.17, MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -24.18 for MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRTH, CLVT, LYV, EEX, and CCLP.
- Visit MGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.moneygram.com.
MGI Valuation Summary
- MGI's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.3; this is 336.08% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- MGI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 222 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGI.
MGI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3.62%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.32%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -24.32%.
The table below shows MGI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.26% of graded US stocks.
- MGI's asset turnover comes in at 0.282 -- ranking 445th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- DHX, VSEC, and WB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGI.
The table below shows MGI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.41||52-week high||$10.87|
|Prev. close||$10.37||52-week low||$5.06|
|Day high||$10.41||Avg. volume||2,587,827|
|50-day MA||$10.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||1.00B|
Moneygram International, Inc. (MGI) Company Bio
Moneygram International provides money transfer and payment services in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGI Latest Social Stream
View Full MGI Social Stream
Latest MGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGI as an investment opportunity.
Partnership with MoneyGram (MGI) is expected to enable e& money mobile-wallet users to send money globally in near real-time.
MoneyGram and e& international Expand Partnership, Enabling 160M Consumers Across Asia, Africa and the Middle East to Send Money Globally
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, and e& international from e& (formerly known as Etisalat Group), one of the world's leading technology and investment conglomerates, today announced an expansion to their strategic partnership. The expansion enables e& international's large and fast-growing customer base of nearly 160 million to use the e& money mobile wallet to send money around the world in near real-time. Through MoneyGram's
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., September 09, 2022--Viad Corp Provides Statement on Health of Pursuit President
In this article, we will discuss how hedge funds were right about these 10 small-cap stocks. To skip our detailed analysis of well-performing industries in 2022, go directly and see Hedge Funds Were Right About These 5 Small-Cap Stocks. With the threat of a global recession looming over their heads, investors are having a tough […]
MoneyGram's (MGI) adjusted free cash flow jumps to $22.1 million in the second quarter from $6.5 million a year ago.
MGI Price Returns
Continue Researching MGIWant to do more research on Moneygram International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Moneygram International Inc (MGI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch