MGM Resorts International (MGM): Price and Financial Metrics
MGM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of MGM Resorts International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For MGM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MGM Resorts International comes in at -59.98%, a number that bests merely 4.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAG, TSN, BG, SLGN, and TV.
- MGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MGM Resorts International's official web site, go to www.mgmresorts.com.
MGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.75||52-week high||$42.74|
|Prev. close||$41.20||52-week low||$11.77|
|Day high||$42.10||Avg. volume||9,623,948|
|50-day MA||$38.74||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$27.95||Market Cap||20.17B|
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Company Bio
MGM Resorts International, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, owns and operates 30 casino, hotel, and entertainment resorts. The company offers its services through its properties in Las Vegas, which include Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, Luxor, and New York-New York. MGM Resorts provide accommodation, dining and gaming services for individuals and families. Since March 24, 2020 MGM Resorts Chief Operating Officer is William (Bill) Hornbuckle. MGM Resort’s main competitors are Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR), Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), and Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN). The company has 83,000 employees and made $5.16 billion in revenue in 2020.
MGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGM Latest Social Stream
View Full MGM Social Stream
Latest MGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGM Resorts International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGM as an investment opportunity.
MGM Resorts ([[MGM]] -0.8%) lands a higher price target from Union Gaming as the BetMGM investor event continues to impress analysts looking at the iGaming and sports betting potential for the casino operator. Analyst John DeCree: "The company has compiled all of the pieces of the puzzle, including a veteran...
Here're seven of the most popular ETFs so far in 2021
MGM Resorts says BetMGM is on track to grab up to 25% market share long-term and rake in $1 billion net revenue by 2022.
MGM Resorts has rallied as vaccines roll out with sports betting providing an extra boost. But is MGM stock a buy now?
Longleaf Partners Fund, a Memphis-based fund under Southeastern Asset Management, recently released its Q1 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of 18.22% for the quarter, outperforming its benchmark, the S&P 500 Index which returned 6.18% in the same quarter. You should check out Longleaf Partners’ […]
MGM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGMWant to see what other sources are saying about MGM Resorts International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch