MGM Resorts International (MGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MGM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MGM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.35% of US stocks.
- MGM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- MGM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 10.23% of US stocks).
MGM Stock Summary
- MGM has a higher market value than 88.12% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,515,958,833.
- MGM's went public 31.72 years ago, making it older than 88.05% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for MGM Resorts International comes in at -27.73%, a number that bests merely 9.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MGM Resorts International are BERY, LAMR, NXST, IRM, and WRK.
- MGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MGM Resorts International's official web site, go to www.mgmresorts.com.
MGM Valuation Summary
- MGM's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 128.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MGM's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- Over the past 243 months, MGM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 63.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MGM.
MGM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -31.8%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 261.37%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18%.
The table below shows MGM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MGM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.1% of graded US stocks.
- MGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.177 -- ranking 70th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- LVS, WYNN, and XHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MGM.
The table below shows MGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.62||52-week high||$45.36|
|Prev. close||$44.65||52-week low||$19.55|
|Day high||$45.36||Avg. volume||7,839,577|
|50-day MA||$40.38||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$38.29||Market Cap||21.50B|
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Company Bio
MGM Resorts International, headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, owns and operates 30 casino, hotel, and entertainment resorts. The company offers its services through its properties in Las Vegas, which include Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Mirage, Luxor, and New York-New York. MGM Resorts provide accommodation, dining and gaming services for individuals and families. Since March 24, 2020 MGM Resorts Chief Operating Officer is William (Bill) Hornbuckle. MGM Resort’s main competitors are Caesars Entertainment Inc. (CZR), Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS), and Wynn Resorts Ltd. (WYNN). The company has 83,000 employees and made $5.16 billion in revenue in 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
MGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MGM Latest Social Stream
View Full MGM Social Stream
Latest MGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MGM Resorts International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MGM as an investment opportunity.
DraftKings is offering $22.4 billion to acquire BetMGM partner Entain. MGM says its approval is needed. Is MGM stock a buy now?
BetMGM, a leading sports betting and digital gaming company, announced today the signing of mixed martial arts (MMA) journalist Ariel Helwani as a brand ambassador. Helwani, an award-winning media personality, will integrate BetMGM into his promotional content and also be featured in upcoming BetMGM marketing campaigns, social media content and promotions, as well as fan events.
LONDON, September 24, 2021-- FORM 8.3
MGM Resorts & BetMGM Named Official Partners Of American Gaming Association's Have A Game Plan® Mission
MGM Resorts International and BetMGM, the joint venture between MGM Resorts and Entain, are proud to join the American Gaming Association (AGA) as official partners of its Have A Game Plan® mission. Have A Game Plan aims to promote responsible sports wagering to new consumers and seasoned bettors. This announcement coincides with the AGA's Responsible Gaming Education Week (RGEW). As the industry experiences monumental growth, RGEW 2021 is highlighting MGM Resorts and BetMGM's unified commitment
(Bloomberg) -- MGM Resorts International is weighing ways to get control of the BetMGM online gambling business now that its partner in the venture, Entain Plc, has received a takeover bid, people with knowledge of the matter said.Most Read from BloombergIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageHow the Child Care Crisis Became a Globa
MGM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MGMWant to see what other sources are saying about MGM Resorts International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch