MGM Resorts International (MGM): Price and Financial Metrics
MGM Stock Summary
- MGM has a market capitalization of $17,040,832,439 -- more than approximately 89.11% of US stocks.
- MGM's went public 30.11 years ago, making it older than 87.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MGM's current price/earnings ratio is 1,196.52, which is higher than 99.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MGM Resorts International, a group of peers worth examining would be NEO, AVH, GTE, LAKE, and GRUB.
- Visit MGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mgmresorts.com.
MGM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.52||52-week high||$34.63|
|Prev. close||$31.80||52-week low||$23.68|
|Day high||$31.85||Avg. volume||6,179,432|
|50-day MA||$32.58||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$29.39||Market Cap||16.44B|
MGM Resorts International (MGM) Company Bio
MGM Resorts operates 15 wholly owned resorts in the United States, MGM Macau resort and casino in China, as well as develops a gaming resort in Cotai, Macau. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
MGM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for MGM Resorts International with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that MGM Resorts International ranked in the 32st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for MGM Resorts International ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.21 -- which is good for besting just 24.87% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 22.67% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|